Thread: Россия. Что происходит? - 5

Default Re: Россия. Что происходит? - 5

Quote Originally Posted by crazy-mike View Post
    Проханов вообще вытащил Призрак Пятой Империи !

Парханов, Шпеер (архитектор Гитлера), и Церетели -какая была бы грандиозная застройка Москвы!
    "America is too great for small dreams." ~ Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Whoever View Post
    STYLE во Флориде сожалеет, что он в тихой заводи, а не в гуще жизни, среди пидарасов
    Он таки в гуще. Гущее не бывает.

The city is home to a sizable LGBT population as well as winter vacationers, who frequent its many nightclubs and gay-owned businesses along the main street, Wilton Drive;[9] the 2010 U.S. Census reported that it is second only to Provincetown, Massachusetts in the proportion (15%) of gay couples relative to the total population (couples as reported to the U.S. Census).[10] It contains a large Pride Center, the World AIDS Museum and Educational Center, and a branch of the Stonewall National Museum & Archives, whose main facility is in neighboring Fort Lauderdale. The mayor, Gary Resnick, refers on his official biography to his male partner.[11] While most of the gay guesthouses are to be found in neighboring Fort Lauderdale, a growing number are being established in Wilton Manors. A city web page highlights LGBT life in Wilton Manors, stating that "the City of Wilton Manors Police Department conducts police training that is geared toward working with the City’s LGBT population and has gay and lesbian officers amongst its ranks."[12] As of the 2018 elections, all members of the city commission are LGBT.[13]
    "Political correctness is fascism under the guise of manners" … George Carlin
    "I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" ... Elmore Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by In2HiDef View Post
    Унесенные ветром, версия Роскосмоса.
    Не утопили, не упал на территории, контролируемой ИГ -и на этом спасибо.
    Такое впечатление, что нас всех Роскосмос за идиотов держит.
    Ну всем же известно, что ветер на снижение объекта на парашюте никак не влияет. Тем более сильный ветер.
    Интухлаядевочка и то это знает.
    Физику изучал, как-никак, ёбтыть.
    Я не хамлю — я защищаюсь от вашей тупости.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Vice View Post
    Он таки в гуще. Гущее не бывает.

The city is home to a sizable LGBT population as well as winter vacationers, who frequent its many nightclubs and gay-owned businesses along the main street, Wilton Drive;[9] the 2010 U.S. Census reported that it is second only to Provincetown, Massachusetts in the proportion (15%) of gay couples relative to the total population (couples as reported to the U.S. Census).[10] It contains a large Pride Center, the World AIDS Museum and Educational Center, and a branch of the Stonewall National Museum & Archives, whose main facility is in neighboring Fort Lauderdale. The mayor, Gary Resnick, refers on his official biography to his male partner.[11] While most of the gay guesthouses are to be found in neighboring Fort Lauderdale, a growing number are being established in Wilton Manors. A city web page highlights LGBT life in Wilton Manors, stating that "the City of Wilton Manors Police Department conducts police training that is geared toward working with the City’s LGBT population and has gay and lesbian officers amongst its ranks."[12] As of the 2018 elections, all members of the city commission are LGBT.[13]
    Вот видишь, Хуевер, и гуглить тебе не надо.
    Веселый свингер все злачные места знает.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    Вот видишь, Хуевер, и гуглить тебе не надо.
    Веселый свингер все злачные места знает.
    С твоей подачи, голубок, с твоей подачи.
    "I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" ... Elmore Leonard

С твоей подачи, голубок, с твоей подачи.
    Аааа, ну тогда ладно.
    Мне как не знать места, куда не надо соваться, раз я тут живу?!

Аааа, ну тогда ладно.
    Ну да, да - ты живешь поближе к местам в которые не хочешь соваться.

С другой стороны неудивительно для типичного представителя русского мира - обстоятельства. В который раз, в который раз.

Шаланды, полные кефали Экспортёр's Avatar

Аааа, ну тогда ладно.
    Оставьте голубых в покое - они платят точно такие же налоги и деньги их не пахнут ну никак по особенному!

По теме - так запустили вчера в Калифорнии? А то мой сосед весь вечер с биноклем бегал! А я уснул и не дождался...

Quote Originally Posted by Экспортёр View Post
    Оставьте голубых в покое - они платят точно такие же налоги и деньги их не пахнут ну никак по особенному!

По теме - так запустили вчера в Калифорнии? А то мой сосед весь вечер с биноклем бегал! А я уснул и не дождался...
    Грят что ветер дул. Но был какой та метеоритный дождь. Не путать с другими видами дождя.

Ну да, да - ты живешь поближе к местам в которые не хочешь соваться.

С другой стороны неудивительно для типичного представителя русского мира - обстоятельства. В который раз, в который раз.
    У тебя просто с логикой проблемы, поэтому и выводы делаешь неправильные.
    Совсем неудивительно для бывшего жителя Украины. Взять к примеру Фонаря или того же Интухлодевочку. Сказать, что они дебилы - ничего не сказать.

Page 700 of 6252 FirstFirst ... 20060065069069169269369469569669769869970070170270370470570670770870971075080012001700 ... LastLast

Thread Information