View Poll Results: мои долги...

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • меньше $1000

    12 16.44%
  • от одной до пяти тысяч баксов

    7 9.59%
  • 5К - 10К

    4 5.48%
  • 10К - 20К

    3 4.11%
  • больше 20К

    10 13.70%
  • я никому ничего не должен

    25 34.25%
  • наоборот мне все должны

    12 16.44%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 117

Thread: Долги...

  1. #41
    Патриот смешно's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Страна чудес
    Posts
    55,561

    Default Re: Долги...

    А у кого какой кредит score?
    4 main reasons why Boston is the best place to live:Red Sox (Baseball), Patriots (Football) World Champions
    Celtics the NBA (Basketball), Bruins Stanley Cup (Hockey)

  2. #42
    *просто сказка* Манюня's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    В ежoвых рукaвицах
    Posts
    111,014

    Default Re: Долги...

    У меня больше 700...
    oмайгад

  3. #43
    Патриот смешно's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Страна чудес
    Posts
    55,561

    Default Re: Долги...

    Больше это сколько? 701? У тебя мордгадже есть?
    4 main reasons why Boston is the best place to live:Red Sox (Baseball), Patriots (Football) World Champions
    Celtics the NBA (Basketball), Bruins Stanley Cup (Hockey)

  4. #44
    *просто сказка* Манюня's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    В ежoвых рукaвицах
    Posts
    111,014

    Default Re: Долги...

    Quote Originally Posted by смешно
    Больше это сколько? 701? У тебя мордгадже есть?
    Последний раз было 720, вроде. Да, есть.
    oмайгад

  5. #45
    Нет, он не настоящий... msn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Greater LA area
    Posts
    4,123

    Default Re: Долги...

    Судя потому что у народа долги мизерные, я так понимаю что либо дома у всех выплаченные, либо свистят.
    "If I'm who I am because I'm who I am and you're who you are because you're who you are, then I'm who I am and you're who you are. If, on the other hand, I'm who I am because you're who you are, and if you're who you are because I'm who I am, then I'm not who I am and you're not who you are." (c)

  6. #46
    Патриот смешно's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Страна чудес
    Posts
    55,561

    Default Re: Долги...

    Как я понял в опрос дома не входили.

    Quote Originally Posted by msn
    Судя потому что у народа долги мизерные, я так понимаю что либо дома у всех выплаченные, либо свистят.
    4 main reasons why Boston is the best place to live:Red Sox (Baseball), Patriots (Football) World Champions
    Celtics the NBA (Basketball), Bruins Stanley Cup (Hockey)

  7. #47
    Нет, он не настоящий... msn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Greater LA area
    Posts
    4,123

    Default Re: Долги...

    Quote Originally Posted by смешно
    Как я понял в опрос дома не входили.
    Ааааа... зря конечно... это вроде как и есть самый большой долг у большинства...
    "If I'm who I am because I'm who I am and you're who you are because you're who you are, then I'm who I am and you're who you are. If, on the other hand, I'm who I am because you're who you are, and if you're who you are because I'm who I am, then I'm not who I am and you're not who you are." (c)

  8. #48
    Forum Master theraflu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    354

    Default Re: Долги...

    А что такое "credit score" ???? как оно определяется, обьясните мне неосведомлённой, a ?:confused:

  9. #49
    Патриот смешно's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Страна чудес
    Posts
    55,561

    Default Re: Долги...

    Not bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manunya
    Последний раз было 720, вроде. Да, есть.
    4 main reasons why Boston is the best place to live:Red Sox (Baseball), Patriots (Football) World Champions
    Celtics the NBA (Basketball), Bruins Stanley Cup (Hockey)

  10. #50
    Патриот смешно's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Страна чудес
    Posts
    55,561

    Default Re: Долги...

    Я понимаю, но это в основном у всех висит. Как говориться часть жизни.


    Quote Originally Posted by msn
    Ааааа... зря конечно... это вроде как и есть самый большой долг у большинства...
    4 main reasons why Boston is the best place to live:Red Sox (Baseball), Patriots (Football) World Champions
    Celtics the NBA (Basketball), Bruins Stanley Cup (Hockey)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russian America Top. Рейтинг ресурсов Русской Америки. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy Рейтинг@Mail.ru