Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: new in Long Beach , CA

  1. #11
    Нет, он не настоящий... msn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Greater LA area
    Posts
    4,123

    Default Re: new in Long Beach , CA

    Quote Originally Posted by Zovite kak Hotite
    Привет.
    Переехала к мужу. До етого жила в Дании, были подруги и друзья, но сеичас тут никого не знаю. Так что принимаите новенькую.
    Привет!
    А муж абориген или из Датчан? :roll:
    "If I'm who I am because I'm who I am and you're who you are because you're who you are, then I'm who I am and you're who you are. If, on the other hand, I'm who I am because you're who you are, and if you're who you are because I'm who I am, then I'm not who I am and you're not who you are." (c)

  2. #12
    Junior IvanWeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    2

    Arrow Re: From Russia With Love

    test Test Тест тест
    проверка связи
    Изображения Изображения
    Last edited by IvanWeb; 01-11-2005 at 05:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russian America Top. Рейтинг ресурсов Русской Америки. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy Рейтинг@Mail.ru