ничё, я тебя на Арубе трахну, по любому. гыыы.Originally Posted by ПолныйПисец
ничё, я тебя на Арубе трахну, по любому. гыыы.Originally Posted by ПолныйПисец
4 main reasons why Boston is the best place to live:Red Sox (Baseball), Patriots (Football) World Champions
Celtics the NBA (Basketball), Bruins Stanley Cup (Hockey)
главное что бы не на АурбеOriginally Posted by смешно
:D :D :D :yak: :nono:Originally Posted by смешно
Barack Obama on his girls: "I have men with guns surrounding them at all times, which I'm perfectly happy with..." (c) Why can he protect his family with guns and I can't?
Ето уже паравозик...Originally Posted by Цербер
Barack Obama on his girls: "I have men with guns surrounding them at all times, which I'm perfectly happy with..." (c) Why can he protect his family with guns and I can't?
можно прямо в воде, она там чистая, испачкаем немного....:evillaughOriginally Posted by ПолныйПисец
4 main reasons why Boston is the best place to live:Red Sox (Baseball), Patriots (Football) World Champions
Celtics the NBA (Basketball), Bruins Stanley Cup (Hockey)
Originally Posted by смешно
![]()
Barack Obama on his girls: "I have men with guns surrounding them at all times, which I'm perfectly happy with..." (c) Why can he protect his family with guns and I can't?
гы.. :shura: ну вы товарищи и приколисты :grum:
Ха-ха-ха... Старый приемчик. Но работает:Originally Posted by ПолныйПисец
Originally Posted by Лена ДАД
Today is a first day of the rest of your life
не попала в список..
радовацца или нет?незнаю прям
Жопа - это лицо женщины.(C) |Cмешно
Карина захукодымящяя.(c)Spartacus
приятна быть намба ванOriginally Posted by ПолныйПисец
/взгорднулась/
а вообще пральна
бойся
и учись!
ученье, сам знаешь, секс в любое время дня и ночи :znaika:
![]()
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy |
|