Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Философские мысли

Default Re: Философские мысли

Quote Originally Posted by Aurbo View Post
    У меня есть четыре страницы философских мыслей,но они не мои и написаны на английском языке. Кто их будет тут читать? Скажут "многaбукав" и всё.
    Кто-нибудь согласен прочитать?
    Конечно! Выставляй. Только не все сразу, частями.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurcha View Post
    Конечно! Выставляй. Только не все сразу, частями.

Page one.

The Broken Boy
    -An examination of the disfunction between both sexes - how worthless men created worthless women -
    PREFACE
    In times as schizophrenic as these, I must regrettably, and unfortunately, submit a minor preface. Firstly, these writings are not an attack, nor agitative in nature - it is merely an examination of the disfunction we face today. Only the most logical of readers will be able to appreciate these ideas. But what is 'today' exactly? The post millennium? Or some bizarre caricature of a world we once knew to be real. To sum it all up; when the men as a whole become good for nothing, the women become good for nothing as well. Women are a reflection of the men they are around. If a woman grows up around good for nothing males, her life will remain as such. It’s up to men to reclaim their birthright as leaders and husbands – until that happens, we will be accelerating towards a decline in ways we’ve never conceived of.
    What makes me qualified to claim these passages as fact? Because I used to be a good for nothing, worthless man. That was me. That was my life until the year 2020 (best year of my life a.k.a. my year of awakening). This designates me as an expert. I was a lifelong loser. No strength. No courage. No virtue. Nothing. There is no better expert than a man such as myself. I’m literally writing the book on what makes a worthless man, and how to overcome it. I know what I speak of. I know for myself, and eventually, it will be up to you to see for yourself.
    Much of my suffering could have been avoided had a real man been in the picture, but not everyone can be blessed with a man in the house. Many have fathers in the home, but those males are not men. They do not lead. They do not guide. They do not correct the women, nor the children. They are essentially sperm donors.
    If the men of today were to act like men, it would show in their women and children. If you want to destroy a child, make sure they are fatherless, without guidance. These texts will eventually outline what it will take for men to emerge as the leaders we all desperately need. If there ever was a time for men to be leaders, that time is now.

Lastly, my writings will discuss many topics, yet my purpose will remain concrete – in order to fix our disfunctions amongst the sexes. We must address the disfunctions within ourselves. Much of what you are about to read is about that. Fixing the male/female paradigm will eventually occur once everyone’s house is in order, but until then, further self-examination will have to take place before any long term solutions come into effect.
    Кроме сегодня - нет дня.(Елка)

Прочла, давай вторую страницу)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurcha View Post
    Прочла, давай вторую страницу)
    Page 2

MY GOAL
    As 2020 progressed things happened in my life allowing me to see what was missing and what had to be done with respect to the destruction of male/female relations. These writings encapsulate that message to the T. I would like for all of us to get along and cooperate, but unfortunately the ever-growing mass of worthless men is growing by the day. This will destroy our civilization.
    My intention to assist those in need is honest and sincere. However, I must make it very clear with now. I alone, cannot do a single thing to help you - the best, the absolute best I could do is point the way. That's it.
    Let me put it like this. Who is in charge of you, the reader; is it me? Or is it you? It's you! Clearly! Therefore, my involvement ends there. I am merely pointing the way to the truth. Only an individual can achieve that, and as of today, most of us are not individuals. Far from it. Individuals think for themselves – such things are nearly extinct.

"Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men and weak men create hard times" - this is the crisis of our era. I can end my writing here and let everyone else figure it out based on this quote alone. But I won't relent, for I believe people are seeking a way out. Seeking answers to questions they've never even thought of.
    "We do not grow when times are easy, we grow when TIMES ARE TOUGH."
    Presently, we are coming to an end of the so called "good times". Most people, not all, have gone mad. Heartless, loveless, and they would love nothing more than to watch you die because if they wanted you to live, their actions would demonstrate that, and that is clearly not the case. The hard time are slowly creeping in and people presently are showing their true colors. And if you wanted to see things from my point of view and jumpstart a transformation in your life, I would suggest having zero opinion on such a person. That includes my writings as well. Yes, you read that right. In one ear and out the other.
    The transformation you are seeking does not involve your participation. It does not involve your understanding. You cannot comprehend the notion that “ice is cold”, you instinctively know it’s cold. You don’t need to be convinced. You can see for yourself. Take these writings as that, an opportunity for you to see for yourself, and not because someone said so.
    Personally, I have not done one single thing to improve my life. I take zero credit. Not one man, nor woman can take credit in improving their lives. The most any one of us are praiseworthy is the initiative to let the ego die. Yes, we are going in this direction - it is paramount for us to proceed in life. Because at this point, you have no life. You have nothing within you. Just death. The ego takes credit for that. Let the ego die and you shall live for the first time in your life.
    "To make a change in your life, simply UNDERSTAND you must make a change and let it be."
    This quote is a cornerstone in my beliefs. When I said you cannot take credit for the change in your life, I was not being facetious, I meant that earnestly. Have you ever tried, key word is tried, to make a change in your life but ended up with miserable results? Well, that's because you tried! We shouldn't try, we should do, with faith. Faith in yourself. Faith in your abilities. Real faith. Not this mumbo jumbo stuff you hear from other people. It's the faith you get when you know for yourself, not because some buffoon said so. It's the faith you have in your comprehension that causes the change to unfold. The faith in loving what is right above all.
    Кроме сегодня - нет дня.(Елка)

Quote Originally Posted by edik View Post
    хочу евиденть Якутск своими глазами...

Но только тот кому нечем больше гордиться будет гордиться своей национальностью (с) Газенваген Демосфер

Чем меньше окружающих знают о твоих делах, тем удачнее они складываются.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximusss View Post

Всё, что человек хочет, непременно сбудется. А если не сбудется, то и желания не было, а если сбудется не то – разочарование только кажущееся: сбылось именно то. - Александр Блок

А если там еще танго танцуют...
    Но только тот кому нечем больше гордиться будет гордиться своей национальностью (с) Газенваген Демосфер

Чем меньше окружающих знают о твоих делах, тем удачнее они складываются.

Quote Originally Posted by CAPRI View Post
    сиське маленькие. бедер и жопы нед

билятт, действительна многа букофф...
    because some buffoon said so
    buffoon - это злой клоун иле добрый?
    Російська армія не сильна, Вона просто довга.

Зеленський про F-16: У нас будуть літаки

не испытываю неприязни к бесзасчитным интеллигентым русским людям

Quote Originally Posted by Maximusss View Post
    А если там еще танго танцуют...
    На пленэре.
    Всё, что человек хочет, непременно сбудется. А если не сбудется, то и желания не было, а если сбудется не то – разочарование только кажущееся: сбылось именно то. - Александр Блок

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information