Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Теракт в Новой Зеландии

Default Re: Теракт в Новой Зеландии

Quote Originally Posted by КотКанаццкий View Post
    Никто ничего не запретил. Внесен закон о контроле с жёсткими ограничениями по полуавтомату. В Канаде это давно принято. Оружия на руках меньше не стало.
    Ну, тогда это левая пресса выдает желаемое за действительное раньше времени.
    А так, типичная либеральная реакция, от страха обосраться запретительным законом, не разобравшись, откуда звон. Публика на законопроект отреагировала сметанием содержимого полок ружейных магазинов, без сомнения.
    "America is too great for small dreams." ~ Ronald Reagan

https://www.breitbart.com/news/kiwi-...uslim-victims/

Christchurch (New Zealand) (AFP) – Women in Christchurch wore makeshift hijabs as a statement of peace and solidarity on Friday, a week after a white supremacist killed 50 Muslims at two mosques in the southern New Zealand city.

Rafaela Stoakes, a 32-year-old mother of two, said wearing the Islamic head covering gave her an insight into what it means to stand out and feel part in the minority.

On Friday morning she covered all but a few locks of her dark chestnut-coloured hair in a loose red and white scarf, crossed neatly beneath her chin and tucked into a black hiking jacket.
    Breitbart TV

She is one of many women in New Zealand who is embracing #HeadScarfforHarmony, to make a stand against the hate espoused by the Australian man accused of killing dozens of worshippers.

Headscarves are also being worn as a mark of respect by policewomen and non-Muslim volunteers directing the crowds around the site in Christchurch holding communal prayers on Friday.

Many are wearing a headscarf for the first time.

“It is amazing how different I felt for the short time I was out this morning,” Stoakes told AFP.

“There were a lot of confused looks and some slightly aggressive ones,” she said.

“I did feel a sense of pride to honour my Muslim friends, but I also felt very vulnerable and alone as I was the only person wearing one.”

“It must take a lot of courage to do this on a daily basis.”

Women have flooded Twitter, Facebook and other social media — which played a key role in allowing the gunman to spread his message — with their images.

Kate Mills Workman, a 19-year-old student from Wellington, posted a selfie on Twitter wearing a green headscarf.

“If I could I would be attending the mosque and standing outside to show my support for my Muslim whanau but I’ve got lectures and I can’t really skip them,” she told AFP, using a Maori language term for an extended family.
    Хорошая, душевная статья! Слезы умиления навернулись на глаза.
    Ни в коем случае не читайте каменты! Там какие-то расисты пишут, тьфу шайтаны.

An Islamic preacher in the Czech Republic has come under severe criticism after telling Muslims they should equip themselves with weapons following the Christchurch attack in New Zealand.

Imam Leonid Kushnarenko, chairman of the Prague Muslim Community, posted the call for Muslims to arm themselves on Facebook on Sunday only days after the fatal shooting which saw 50 people killed in two mosques in Christchurch, Le Figaro reports.

“In the light of recent tragic events, I inform all our members, especially men, all who want to … arm themselves to protect their health and property. Contact me and I will help you. Salam Alaikum,” the Ukraine-born imam said.
    Как будто Кафку читаешь.

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by In2HiDef View Post
    Как будто Кафку читаешь.
    “мы рождены, чтоб Кафку сделать былью»

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread Information