Thread: США / U.S.A. - 2

Default Re: США / U.S.A. - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Vice View Post
    Они и так во Флориде как дома. Я скорее о даже южнее, где нить в Амазонке. Кокс будут растить, яд со спин лягушек слизывать. Вын вын как грица.
    В 1ю же ночь зарезаны безжалостными дикарями индейцами.
    Если картель или Farc поймают, еще хуже.
    "America is too great for small dreams." ~ Ronald Reagan

откуда берутся стрелки и дебилы
    The College Fix highlighted an excerpt from the course’s textbook, which is called Our Sexuality asks students to go to a local elementary school playground or daycare center to observe “sexual interactions” between the children.

Take the class to a local elementary school playground, or ask permission for a few of your students to attend various school playgrounds, preschools, or daycare centers during recess to observe behaviors of children. Ask students to note interactions between same-sex and mixed-sex groups. Which group was more frequent? Which behaviors were most frequent? What kind of touching did children engage in? What about teasing behaviors? Were there any overtly sexual interactions? What was the age range of the children being observed? Have students write a report comparing their observations with information in the text.

The textbook editor told The College Fix that she has never taken students to a local elementary school or daycare center to observe “sexual interactions.”

“I can say that as an instructor I have never used that activity and I would be quite surprised if any instructor has asked their students to observe children on a playground,” the editor said.

Quote Originally Posted by In2HiDef View Post
    В 1ю же ночь зарезаны безжалостными дикарями индейцами.
    Если картель или Farc поймают, еще хуже.
    Да не, картель спасибо скажет. Такой прилив клиентуры на их товар.
    "Political correctness is fascism under the guise of manners" … George Carlin
    "I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" ... Elmore Leonard

откуда берутся стрелки и дебилы -2
    Взять ударную дозу тестостерона, смешать с марихуаной и антидепрессантами -престо!
    И еще, каким образом наркоманка, т.е., невменяемая, может подвергаться процедуре перемены пола? Доктора за решетку!
    Multiple sources close to the investigation told Denver7 late Tuesday night that the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.

The sources said that the motive of the alleged shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school and that at least one of the suspects was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy

Да не, картель спасибо скажет. Такой прилив клиентуры на их товар.
    Клиентура -это у кого деньги.

Клиентура -это у кого деньги.

Для Америки было бы в 100 (1000?) раз дешевле пересылать им туда деньги на балду по тамошним ценам. И сюда бы меньше доходило. Вын вын как грица.
    "Political correctness is fascism under the guise of manners" … George Carlin
    "I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" ... Elmore Leonard

Для Америки было бы в 100 (1000?) раз дешевле пересылать им туда деньги на балду по тамошним ценам. И сюда бы меньше доходило. Вын вын как грица.
    Это мечты. Пошлешь кэш -Эль Чапо или Кастро его с3.14дит.
    Слать образование, слать волонтеров, которые будут поднимать мышление потомков майя над родо-племенным уровнем? "Трудно быть богом"(ц)

откуда берутся стрелки и дебилы -2
    Взять ударную дозу тестостерона, смешать с марихуаной и антидепрессантами -престо!
    И еще, каким образом наркоманка, т.е., невменяемая, может подвергаться процедуре перемены пола? Доктора за решетку!
    Ударная доза тестостерона...там антипрессанты не нужны. А че так написано... завидуете явно

Это мечты. Пошлешь кэш -Эль Чапо или Кастро его с3.14дит.
    Слать образование, слать волонтеров, которые будут поднимать мышление потомков майя над родо-племенным уровнем? "Трудно быть богом"(ц)
    Вот правда смешно. Я уверена че у Интухая комплекция и дикция Гошандры....но бох же.

Lawmakers make finger-gun hand gestures as Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro signs a second decree that eases gun restrictions, at Planalto presidential palace in Brasilia, Brazil, Tuesday, May 7, 2019. The decree opens Brazil’s market to guns and ammunition made outside of Brazil according to a summary of the decree. Gun owners can now buy between 1,000 -5,000 rounds of ammunition per year depending on their license, up from 50 rounds. Lower-ranking military members can now carry guns after 10 years of service. (Eraldo Peres/Associated Press)

Page 216 of 3907 FirstFirst ... 1161662062072082092102112122132142152162172182192202212222232242252262663167161216 ... LastLast

Thread Information