Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Смех сегодня (в Америке)

Default Смех сегодня (в Америке)

Condoleezza Rice is expected to be a great advocate for the United States as Secretary of State. That's because if she could explain U.S. policy to President Bush for the last four years, then she can explain it to anybody. (Jake Novak)

The world's largest passenger airliner was unveiled in France on Tuesday. The A380 Airbus is so large it can carry 800 Europeans -- or 555 fat Americans.
    The plane is bigger than a football field. But with just 800 seats, only the 49ers would be interested in playing in one.

President Bush says he’s not going to spend more money on "programs that aren’t working." So I guess the war in Iraq is over. That’s great news. How 'bout that? (Jay Leno)

Prince Harry has embarrassed the royal family yet again. He showed up at a party dressed as the Jets kicker. (David Letterman)

Prince Harry is really sorry he wore that Nazi outfit, but he can't figure why everyone's so mad. He never gets any complaints when he wears his Charlie Manson pajamas. (Bill Williams)

CEO Scott Livengood was ousted Tuesday as head of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. He did not get any severance, but he will receive 5,833 doughnuts a month.

Richard Hatch, who became a millionaire when he won the first-ever "Survivor" TV series, has agreed to plead guilty to two counts of tax evasion. That's incredible. IRS actually watches reality shows.
    If the plea bargain keeps Hatch out of prison, he really will be a survivor.

When Melania Knauss walks down the aisle Saturday to marry real estate mogul Donald Trump, she'll be wearing a sumptuous $100,000 gown by Christian Dior. She'll wear something else for the reception, in case they serve sushi and she wants to throw up.
    Donald paid for the gown. I thought Donald was bankrupt. I hope Dior got cash in advance.

There is going to be a "Fear Factor" theme park. All of the food in the park will make you violently ill. So really, how different is that from any other theme park? (Craig Ferguson)

Pamela Anderson announced in London Sunday that she's gotten breast implants again. The actress wanted the world to know. Two years ago Pamela Anderson had breast reduction surgery, a medical procedure that's known in Hollywood as retirement. (comedian Argus Hamilton)

The U.S. government is shut down so everybody can practice the inauguration. It's important. It could very well be the first thing this administration gets right.
    The President is working hard practicing the Oath of Office and raising his right hand.
    He said Monday, "It's haaarrrd work."

Temperatures plummeted across the eastern half of the nation Monday, with the mercury dropping to minus 54 degrees at Embarrass, Minnesota. The town was named Embarrass because every winter somebody freezes something important when they forget to wear their electric girdle.
    It's the only town where you can go to Starbucks and soak your toes in a latte.

The space probe that landed on Saturn's moon, Titan, showed the surface appears to be a pale-orange landscape with a thin crust giving a squishy consistency. Skeptics immediately said it was just a close-up of Michael Jackson's nose. (Bill Williams)

Baltimore defensive coordinator Mike Nolan accepted the San Francisco 49ers' head coaching position Monday and began to negotiate a contract to take over the NFL's worst team. It was Nolan's lifelong dream. He always wanted to be the worst.
    Don't you know his family is thrilled.

Sexy "Desperate Housewives" ruled at the Golden Globes this week. It was the fashion industry's way of reassuring the world American women still have breasts.
    As if anybody ever doubted it.

"Coach Carter" topped the U.S. movie box office this weekend. It's about a high school coach who shuts down a basketball program to focus on his players' lagging education. So, obviously, it doesn't qualify as a reality show.

Default Re: Смех сегодня (в Америке)

Top Ten Bush Goals For His Second Term

10. Fewer idiotic remarks; more hilarious pratfalls.

9. Add mother Barbara to Mount Rushmore.

8. Combine Nebraska and Kansas into new state: Nebransas.

7. Spice up boring state dinners with tasty fish sticks!

6. Improve communication skills from poor to fair.

5. Catch up on his "Smokey And The Bandit" collection.

4. Get Ray Stevens to write some funny lyrics for "Hail To The Chief"

3. Ride every roller coaster in the country.

2. Install remote-activated button in Oval Office so he can blow stuff up right from his desk!

1. Begin vote-rigging process for Jeb's White House run in 2008.

Kilborn

There is going to be a "Fear Factor" theme park. All of the food in the park will make you violently ill. So really, how different is that from any other theme park?

Letterman

Prince Harry has embarrassed the royal family yet again. He showed up at a party dressed as the Jets kicker.

The Golden Globes were last night. Everything went pretty good. Angelina Jolie only broke up two marriages.

Leno

I hope you all had a nice holiday. Today, of course, is Martin Luther King Day, the day we honor the legacy of Martin Luther king. We’ve come a long way. We’ve come a long way. We used to divide the country into black and white. Now we divide it into red states and blue states.

President Bush today gave a big speech honoring the life of Martin Luther King. He said, "Martin Luther King hosts my favorite show on CNN." Finally, somebody said to him, "Um, Mr. President, that’s Larry King."

Leonardo DiCaprio won for best actor in "The Aviator." At the party afterwards he was drinking so much, people actually thought he was a real pilot!

Hillary Clinton also made an appearance. I think she won for "Kill Bill"!

President Bush also told a reporter that he saw his re-election by the American people as their approval to continue the war in Iraq. You know, kind of the same way Bill Clinton felt his re-election meant to the American people they wanted him to keep cheating on Hillary.

Baseball says it will be looking more closely for unusual signs that players are on steroids. Like, for example, if Arizona starts winning.

I need a favor!!
    My neighbor has a puppy he's giving away (FREE!).
    It's a Dachshund, it's house broken,
    and it's great with kids.

He's giving it away because his wife
    says the dog 'stares' at her when she is undressing, and
    that gives her the 'Heebie Jeebies'. I think she is just weird !

If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know.
    Here's a picture of the dog.

Jack wakes up with a huge hangover after attending his company's Christmas Party. Jack is not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at all. He didn't even remember how he got home from the party. As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if he did something wrong. Jack had to force himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And, next to them, a single red rose!

Jack sits up and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed. He looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the rest of the house. He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror. Then he notices a note hanging on the corner of the mirror written in red with little hearts on it and a kiss mark from his wife in lipstick!: "Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go get groceries to make you your favorite dinner tonight. I love you, darling!

Love,
    Jillian

He stumbles to the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast, steaming hot coffee and the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating. Jack asks, "Son... what happened last night?"

"Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and out of your mind. You fell over the coffee table and broke it, and then you puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door."

Confused he asked his son, "So, why is everything in such perfect order, so clean, I have a rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"

His son replies, "Oh THAT!... Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, "Leave me alone, lady, I'm married!"

Broken Coffee Table $39.99

Hot Breakfast $4.20

Two Aspirins $.38

Saying the right thing, at the right time . . Priceless!!!

Profane Parrot!

A woman goes into a pet shop looking for a parrot. The assistant shows her
    a beautiful African Grey parrot.
    "What about this one, Madam? A beautiful bird, I'm sure you'll agree,and
    it's an absolute steal at only $20."
    "Why is it that cheap?" the woman asks.
    "Well", replies the assistant, it used to live in a brothel and as a
    result its language is a touch fruity."
    "Oh, I don't mind that", said the woman, making her mind up, I'm broad
    minded and it'll be a laugh having a profane parrot".

So saying, she buys the parrot and takes him home. Once safely in His new
    home, the parrot looks around and squawks at the woman,
    "F??? me, a new brothel and a new madam"
    I'm not a madam and this isn't a brothel" says the woman Indignantly.
    A little later the woman's two teenage daughters arrive home.
    "A new brothel, a new madam, and now new prostitutes" says the parrot when
    he sees the daughters.
    "Mum, tell your parrot to shut-up,we're not prostitutes" complained the
    girls, but they all see the funny side and have a
    laugh at their new pet.

A short while later, the woman's husband comes home.
    Well f??? me, a new brothel, a new madam, new whores, but the same old
    clients.
    How ya doin', Steve?"
    Steve collapsed ........

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information