Exclamation Re: Президенство Дональда Трампа

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    Как-то неожиданно.
    Да, неожиданно...

- но может быть он решил пригласить Россию в G-7 и тем самым
    обеспечив себе встречи с Путиным?
    я думаю они бы могли договорится и разрядить обстановку в мире

http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/sh...=1#post7948169
    У большинства тутошних беженцев просто истерическая реакция на любую позитивную информацию о России!

Cool Re: Президенство Дональда Трампа

Американская карикатура на события G7

"Присосались!"
    У большинства тутошних беженцев просто истерическая реакция на любую позитивную информацию о России!

Default Re: Президенство Дональда Трампа

Veteran filmmaker David Lynch believes President Donald Trump could be remembered as one of the greatest presidents in American history because of the way he has shaken up the political establishment.

In a wide-ranging interview with The Guardian, Lynch admitted to supporting Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democratic primary, before supporting Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson in the presidential election. However, he now appears to believe that Trump may have been the right choice.

“I am not really a political person, but I really like the freedom to do what you want to do,” Lynch explained. “[Trump] could go down as one of the greatest presidents in history because he has disrupted the thing so much. No one is able to counter this guy in an intelligent way.”
    “Our so-called leaders can’t take the country forward, can’t get anything done,” the Oscar-nominated director said. “Like children, they are. Trump has shown all this.”Lynch, whose major works include Twin Peaks and Mulholland Drive, has in the past expressed admiration for former President Ronald Reagan’s libertarian philosophy. Yet more recently, the 72-year-old identified himself as a Democrat and even endorsed Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election.

“At that time, I thought of myself as a libertarian,” he said in an interview with Reason magazine in 2006. “I believed in next to zero government. And I still would lean toward no government and not so many rules, except for traffic lights and things like this. I really believe in traffic regulations.”“I’m a Democrat now,” he continued. “And I’ve always been a Democrat, really. But I don’t like the Democrats a lot, either, because I’m a smoker, and I think a lot of the Democrats have come up with these rules for non-smoking. And I don’t think that that’s necessarily so bad, but they have to give the smokers a place.”

Lynch is one of the few Hollywood figures to openly express sympathy or admiration toward President Trump since his rise to the Oval Office. Other major figures to express their support or sympathy towards the Trump agenda include Kanye West, Roseanne Barr, Clint Eastwood, Kid Rock, and Jon Voight.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...ts-in-history/
    "America is too great for small dreams." ~ Ronald Reagan

VIP

череэ псру дней выяснится, что Линч бесталанный, надо его бойкотировать, он запутался и ошибся

VIP

Но это все херня, а то, что макака - конгрессвумэн призывает к харассменту всех, кто работает у / с Трампом - это показательно

Quote Originally Posted by Izold View Post
    Но это все херня, а то, что макака - конгрессвумэн призывает к харассменту всех, кто работает у / с Трампом - это показательно
    Типа, чтобы агенты Сикрет Сервис постреляли по черным смутьянам? Вспомнился поп Гапон

Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!
    (ц) Трамп

Предвыборная агитация-2020, ё, ё, ё, мазефака
    Sunday’s BET Awards saw rappers calling police murderers and California Congresswoman Maxine Waters and California Senator Kamala Harris were applauded and praised as social justice “superheroes.”

The broadcast hosted by actor Jamie Foxx featured rapper Meek Mill, who recently finished a jail sentence for gun and drug charges, debuting his new song entitled “Stay Woke.” The song depicts police as beating black men and as murderers of black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Izold View Post
    череэ псру дней выяснится, что Линч бесталанный, надо его бойкотировать, он запутался и ошибся
    Нэ,через пару дней откроется,что он домогался всех подряд.
    Всё бы было Смешно,если бы (по прочтении) не было грустно.

гоу, Дональд, гоу, Дональд

Supreme Court upholds Trump's travel ban
    https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...ban/index.html
    oмайгад

Page 568 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 684685185585595605615625635645655665675685695705715725735745755765775786186681068 ... LastLast

Thread Information