Thread: MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY

Threaded View

Default MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY

Все, довели мужиков. MGTOW - MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY.
    https://www.mgtow.com

"Marriage for men: You're damned if you do, and free if you don't."
    - DrunkenMaster

"Do not believe anything you hear about successful marriages. Any man who claims he has not had to sacrifice a huge part of his self esteem, finances and pride is just plain full of shit. I am convinced if there was an injection that could be given to boys at a young age to eliminate their desire to procreate – not one single man would ever get married or dive into a relationship with a female. Without their breasts and holes controlling us, we would see them for what they innately are – insecure little girls driven by nothing more than their own greed. As a successful man with a solid career, I have watched both my wives chip away at my sense of manhood. Each time, I was left wounded, but never defeated. To all our younger brothers out there – you have only one person in this world you can depend on- yourself. Be true to your goals, values and beliefs. Know that women are the same everywhere . Follow your own compass – otherwise you will be driven to a wasteland of quicksand cleverly disguised as an inviting beach."
    Last edited by Vlаd; 02-23-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Thread Information