Thread: amNEWYORK

VIP

Default Re: amNEWYORK

Congresswoman Grace Meng submitted written testimony earlier today to the the New York State Assembly’s Standing Committee on Education, strongly rebuking Mayor Bill de Blasio’s plan to eliminate the Specialized High School Admission Test (SHSAT).

https://foresthillspost.com/meng-cal...gh-school-exam

VIP

значица, смотрю репортаж с шабаша по поводу запрещения производства и продажи мехуёвых изделий. один лидер из горисполкома или хер его знает из откуда говорит we're not gonna raid your closets, спокойно, мол ...пока
    но столько вопросов - можно ли носить пухом набитое (или даже спать на ём?), ведь тоже жывотнова происхождения? что делать с uggs? будут ли сжигать на площади то, что уже сделано и не продано?
    сцуко, книжные костры вспоминаются ...

VIP

Mayor de Blasio’s administration has targeted at least 420 properties for foreclosure under a controversial policy that allows the city to take away buildings, and years’ worth of equity, from homeowners in predominantly black and Hispanic neighborhoods, city records revealed.

VIP

если ково заинтересует: The Met’s popular concert series in New York City parks in all five boroughs kicks off on Monday, June 10, at SummerStage in Central Park, with an evening of arias and duets from a variety of operas.

https://www.metopera.org/season/summ...tent=version_A

VIP

New York lawmakers introduced a bill that would decriminalize sex work in the state on Monday.

The Stop Violence in the Sex Trades Act amends statutes so that consenting adults who trade sex, collaborate with or support sex working peers, or patronize adult sex workers will not be criminalized.

Lawmakers say the proposal would also change an existing law that would allow people to trade no-longer-criminalized sex in spaces where legal businesses are permitted. Penalties for trafficking and patronizing a person under the age of 18 would remain under the proposal.

VIP

не увидел нигде референс нащот minimal wage, хорошо, $15/час потребуют, не больше

Quote Originally Posted by Izold View Post
    New York lawmakers introduced a bill that would decriminalize sex work in the state on Monday.

The Stop Violence in the Sex Trades Act amends statutes so that consenting adults who trade sex, collaborate with or support sex working peers, or patronize adult sex workers will not be criminalized.

Lawmakers say the proposal would also change an existing law that would allow people to trade no-longer-criminalized sex in spaces where legal businesses are permitted. Penalties for trafficking and patronizing a person under the age of 18 would remain under the proposal.
    В Венесуэлу/Колумбию ездить бояца. В России санкции. В Таиланде непонятки с полом, да и болячек вагон и тележка. Остаеца легализовать и смирица с местными жрицами любви.
    "Political correctness is fascism under the guise of manners" … George Carlin
    "I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" ... Elmore Leonard

не увидел нигде референс нащот minimal wage, хорошо, $15/час потребуют, не больше
    Если скомбинируют эти два начинания то как бы и неплохо.
    "I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" ... Elmore Leonard

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Vice View Post
    Если скомбинируют эти два начинания то как бы и неплохо.
    и я об этом. повышать ставку токо с приобретением стажа. первым делом - юнион организовать ...

и я об этом. повышать ставку токо с приобретением стажа. первым делом - юнион организовать ...
    И в моллах фри сэмплз раздавать, как с едой.

Page 543 of 555 FirstFirst ... 43443493533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550551552553 ... LastLast

Thread Information