Thread: покупка машины

Default Re: покупка машины

Quote Originally Posted by Экспортёр View Post
    Вот опять ты стрелки перевёл на меня! Почему?
    Из обычных стейков я НЙ стрип последнее время предпочитаю.
    Ну а ты, я думал, что только кобе употребляешь.
    Я не хамлю — я защищаюсь от вашей тупости.

Шаланды, полные кефали Экспортёр's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    Нет конечно! Я много чего предпочитаю - но тебе не охота тут распыляЦЦо! Тем более вот на носу - нужно подготовиЦЦо!

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    Every Kobe steak is Wagyu, but not all Wagyu beef is Kobe

Соединенные штаты. Запретили говядину Кобе, наряду со всем остальным японским импортом говядины, из-за опасений по поводу коровьего бешенства в 2001 году. ... в то время как некоторые из этих ресторанов подавали говядину Кобе по-американски (результат скрещивания японского скота с американским скотом), запрет гарантирует, что настоящая говядина Кобе не попала в меню. 3 сент. 2018 г.
    Иммиграцыя-это попытка послать себя подальше

Quote Originally Posted by XCNY View Post
    Every Kobe steak is Wagyu, but not all Wagyu beef is Kobe
    В США вас обманывают - клеют из обрезков и пытаюЦЦо втюхать как риал дил! Потому приходится у япошек напрямую заказывать и доставлять самолётом!

В США вас обманывают - клеют из обрезков и пытаюЦЦо втюхать как риал дил! Потому приходится у япошек напрямую заказывать и доставлять самолётом!
    Да мне и американская подойдет- Angus Beef Prime .Главная мраморность есть и дацыт.Можна и Лонгохорном побаловаться
    Last edited by XCNY; 06-19-2020 at 11:54 AM.
    Иммиграцыя-это попытка послать себя подальше

Esme will always remember June 26, 1990. People don’t tend to forget days when their underpants literally melted due to the heat. The Valley resident was working at Sky Harbor International Airport as a wardrobe artist on a commercial shoot for the now-defunct America West Airlines.

It was a bad afternoon to be out on the tarmac. The temperature was unusually high, even for Phoenix: 120 degrees at 2 p.m. — and rising. The original plan was to film inside the air-conditioned comforts of the terminal, and Esme had shown up wearing an all-black ensemble: a long, sleeveless black linen dress and sandals. But a last-minute change sent them outside in the blazing heat to shoot ground crews at work.

“I wound up sitting on an apple box on the tarmac for hours and hours watching them film people loading and unloading airplanes,” Esme says. “It got boring after awhile.”

But as the temperature kept rising, things started to get more interesting.

“My sandals were stuck to the tarmac, and I walked right out of them,” Esme says.

She also began feeling a burning sensation on her inner thighs.

“I thought, ‘Oh my gosh, that really hurts.’ I went to the ladies' room and the rubber around the leg band in my underwear completely melted. Completely melted. I had to pry it off my legs. I still have scars on my inner thighs to this day.”

The temperature outside would eventually reach 122 degrees, a record hasn’t been broken since. It was part of a miserable, weeklong heat wave in Arizona that — in addition to baking everyone’s brains and giving transplants a reason to second-guess their decision to move here — resulted in dozens of hospitalizations and at least three deaths.

Phoenix earned headlines nationwide and was the butt of quips from late-night TV talk show hosts. Valley meteorologists had a field day. Entrepreneurs made a fortune selling commemorative T-shirts within hours. Local utility Salt River Project reported sky-high power usage figures. A lot of people freaked out.

In some ways, it wasn’t too different than the current COVID-19 pandemic: many Valley residents sheltered at home or stayed inside out of harm’s way, while others refused to let external factors like the heat keep them from having a good time.

As time passed, the events of the day made their way into local lore. “It was all people talked about for weeks,” says Valley native Mick Welsh. “For the rest of that summer, everyone wouldn’t shut up about it.”

Three decades later — this week marks the 30th anniversary —Phoenicians still share tales, now often on social media, about exploding radiators, melted asphalt, and sunburns from hell that occurred on June 26, 1990. Some are true (people tried frying eggs outside), and others are just hot air (like the oft-repeated myth that Sky Harbor Airport shut down that day).

Экспортерка, угадай, што происходит на этой фотке?

Правильно, это очередная Хуесла на автоослопелоте не распознала препяцтвие, а именно перевернутый на дороге грузовичок. Какая неприятность для Илонки

Quote Originally Posted by Droog View Post
    Экспортерка, угадай, што происходит на этой фотке?
    А ну ка - дай ссылочку поподробнее почитать?! Я ж не слежу за мастерамЭ ослопЕлотажа. Вдруг там какой косорылый думал, что он на автопилоте, а сам забыл его включить?!

А ну ка - дай ссылочку поподробнее почитать?! Я ж не слежу за мастерамЭ ослопЕлотажа. Вдруг там какой косорылый думал, что он на автопилоте, а сам забыл его включить?!
    https://electrek.co/2020/06/01/tesla...t-video-viral/
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass… It's about learning to dance in the rain

Слущай! Дрюк жеж звиздит, что он с мАсквы! Но по ходу он точно из Эстонии! Этой "новости" месяц - Jun. 1st 2020

И это - там же не всё так однозначно было вроде как...

Page 1053 of 2095 FirstFirst ... 5355395310031043104410451046104710481049105010511052105310541055105610571058105910601061106210631103115315532053 ... LastLast

Thread Information