Thread: США / U.S.A.

Default Re: США / U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by XCNY View Post
    Ну кто еще хочет попробывать ,попасть в КирдыкАмерикаСтан.То вот вам линк.
    https://www.dvlottery.state.gov
    Ты опоздал, этот линк давно известен каждому п...риоту
    "America is too great for small dreams." ~ Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by In2HiDef View Post
    Ты опоздал, этот линк давно известен каждому п...риоту
    ниче не опоздал,до 4 ноября будет лоттошка,просто напомнил.
    Иммиграцыя-это попытка послать себя подальше

VIP

а в Россию разыгрывают призы?

Я смотрю, тут очередной арабец мини-9-11 устроил, гнида. Правда, аллаху достался лишь сам шахид, еще и печеный в кукурузнике.

Coming to America, soon!

Towns across Sweden have banned Christmas street lights in the name of “security,” but the real reason is almost certainly because the country has completely capitulated to Islam after importing countless Muslim migrants over the last two years.

According to an SVT report, The Swedish Transport Administration (Trafikverket) will not allow municipalities to erect Christmas street lights on light poles that the authority manages, meaning that many towns will have no festival lights at all on major streets.

According to Speisa, “The change is a victory for those who want to tone down the reminder of the country’s Christian traditions, but according to the Swedish Transport Administration, the decision for the drastic change is “security”.

Интересно, индейцев сегодня постреляют? Или обойдется?

Покрышки жгут... гыыы...

Побольше беженцев давай!

CHRISTIAN refugees were forced to flee a migrant camp in Germany after Muslim asylum seekers threatened them with “beheading” because they are “unbelievers”.

Christians living in a migrant centre in Rotenburg, central Germany, are facing death threats and ‘sentencing’ by unofficial Sharia council, according to a shocking study released by the Christian persecution charity.

In one horrifying case, a Christian migrant returned from church to find a notice in one of the rooms saying: “To all Muslims: now is the time to behead the unbelievers.”

Christians were forced to flee the camp in a desperate bid to avoid an attack, according to research by Open Doors.

One Iranian recalled the terrifying moment she heard a group of men shouting: “Whoever finds an Iranian woman today may rape and killer her. Kill them all.

“You may kill and rape them. You can do it, everywhere. Wherever you find them, you may do that.”

The panicked woman compared her life to living under the barbaric Islamic State (ISIS).

She added: “We came here to live a free life, but now were are being oppressed heavily.

“It’s just like the Daesh. We feel very oppressed. I am now living under constant pressure and cannot take it any more.

“Nobody is allowed to know that I am Christian, for I am afraid that they might find out about it in Iran. I am living under constant fear and oppression.

Another Iranian Christian claims a Muslim woman took her Bible and tore it in to shreds.

She said: “I am living in fear here, in this accommodation, because again everybody is asking me: ‘Why are you a Christian?

“I fled from these attacks and now I have to live with it in such a confined space….

тихая воспитанная сволочь Alter Ego's Avatar

В индейской резервации Стендинг-Рок, Северная Дакота, проходит крупнейшая акция протеста (более 500 племён из Северной, Центральной и Южной Америки, а так же есть представители из Европы и России) против проведения нефтепровода по территории их резервации. Там неожиданно появилось стадо из нескольких тысяч бизонов.

Бизоны являются священными животными для многих северо-американских племён.

http://educateinspirechange.org/alte...-mother-earth/
    Вам же сказали: приходите завтра!
    А Вы всё время сегодня приходите.

Представители из России?

Хм...

Интересненько

А ещё интересней кто эту акцию спонсирует

Кремль?
    Last edited by Dima424; 10-30-2016 at 03:38 AM.

Page 357 of 839 FirstFirst ... 257307347348349350351352353354355356357358359360361362363364365366367407457 ... LastLast

Thread Information