Thread: США / U.S.A.

Default Re: США / U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by -Helena- View Post
    Между прочим, из всех, всем понятных вмешательств русских, спецпрокурору Мюллеру удалось совершено определённо доказать участие в предвыборной кампании Трампа лишь британской Цамбридге Аналытица и израильской Псы-Гроуп - компаний по формированию общественного мнения с помощью социальных сетей...

но бандерлоги тупо будут настаивать, что это была Россия!
    потому что это хайли лайкли. доказательства - есть. они неоспоримые. но они настолько секретны, что показывать их никому нельзя.
    Но только тот кому нечем больше гордиться будет гордиться своей национальностью (с) Газенваген Демосфер

Чем меньше окружающих знают о твоих делах, тем удачнее они складываются.

Уважаемые нелюди! Убедительно просим вас...
    Islamic terrorists have massacred at least 41 people and injured 102 in the first four days of the holiest month for Muslims, Ramadan, a time when some adherents of Islam believe jihad and martyrdom to be especially heroic and rewarded in paradise.

This year, Muslim leaders declared Thursday to be the start of the holy month, when most Muslims abide by Ramadan’s fasting tradition: abstaining from eating, drinking, smoking, having sex, and other physical needs each day, starting from before the break of dawn until sunset.

The various calls for jihadist groups to halt their campaign of terror has fallen on deaf ears, particularly in Afghanistan, home to the majority of attacks.

So far this Ramadan, the deadliest attack took place on Friday in Afghanistan, when the Taliban carried out an attack in Ghani province, killing nine and wounding seven.

The Afghan Taliban is also behind the attack with the most casualties (8 killed and 55 wounded).

The narco-jihadists targeted a cricket tournament dubbed the “Ramadan Cup,” drawing the ire of Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, who urged the terrorists to stop their attacks during the holy month, echoing the leaders from the U.S. and the United Nations.

In his Ramadan message, American Gen. John Nicholson, the top commander of U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan, urged the Taliban to accept Ghani’s offer of a ceasefire and recognition as a legitimate political group.

Tadamachi Yamamoto, the United Nations secretary general’s special representative for Afghanistan, called on the Taliban to “halt the fighting” during Ramadan.
    "America is too great for small dreams." ~ Ronald Reagan

Давно пора заменить дни всяких Колумбов-расистов

The mayor of West Hollywood, Calif., will join city officials on Wednesday to present adult film star Stormy Daniels with a Key to the City and a City Proclamation, according to a media advisory.

In the press release, city officials recognized Daniels for her “leadership in the #RESIST movement” and noted that the city has previously passed resolutions calling for articles of impeachment to be introduced against President Trump.

Daniels, the release reads, has “proven herself to be a profile in courage by speaking truth to power even under threats to her safety and extreme intimidation.”

The city will also proclaim May 23 as “Stormy Daniels Day” in her honor, according to the press release.

Forum Hero

но главным её качеством является все же бескорыстие.

И за это (а также в честь вклада иммигрантов-латинос в наше общество), я бы переименовал West Hollywood в Dirty Sanchez.

Квантовым либералам ахтунг, то бишь триггер ворнинг. Не читать!

Professor pleas “Mr. President, please send the troops to Chicago”
    President Trump, during your presidential campaign you made a promise to send federal troops to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C., and also one festering with feral thugs and gang-bangers who are committing genocide among black Americans right in the great city of Chicago.

I won’t quote you the homicide statistics, past and present, because by the time you read this they will have changed. Suffice it to say: They are horrific.

Something is terribly wrong when, in the most moral nation on earth, its third-largest city is ruled by gangs with a crime rate that is 35 percent higher than the national average.

Wannabe-commandos terrorize neighborhoods, challenging not only local authorities but the very authority you exercise as president of this great nation. The potency of your own presidency is ridiculed when thugs and barbaric criminals take it upon themselves to establish lawless fiefdoms, usurping the law and order on which this republic was built and upon which its continued existence depends, as they kill innocent lives.

I implore you to use your powers to suspend the dated Posse Comitatus Act, which unfairly limits your ability to use domestic militarization to respond to crises, and send in the resources necessary to stem the violence overrunning Chicago. Let me explain why this measure is necessary, starting with my story.

I am a black college professor who came to this country as a legal immigrant from Jamaica 32 years ago with $120 in my pocket. I worked for a year to save enough money for one semester of college, and for four years worked up to 45 hours per week while going to school full time. I graduated magna cum laude and then earned a scholarship to pursue a doctorate in philosophy. Not once did I believe that the state or America owed me anything except a chance to earn a living and pay my way as I journeyed through life.

When I came to this country I promised that, in the name of the best within me, I would cultivate the American virtues of individualism and personal excellence and take advantage of the opportunities that lay before me. These virtues would guide my actions and serve as the only legitimate currency to purchase a life that would be worthy of an American. And I would extend the American ethos of benevolence and goodwill to others, and expected it to be reciprocated. The America I have come to know and love as an American citizen is a country predicated on mutual exchange.

I am sure that there are countless other black individuals who want to make that covenant with America, who want to see the best within themselves be reflected and achieved in their noblest aspirational identities. This is because America can bring out the best in all persons if one chooses to cultivate one’s highest self. But I am pained when my young student from the South Side tells me that he has to drop out of college and join a gang because that’s the only way he won’t get harassed or killed. I am angry when I hear of the young woman who cannot cross the street to catch the bus to get to her university because she has to make herself sexually available to gang members before she can “cross turf.”

We teach, as we should, the values of self-reliance and personal responsibility. But those virtues needs a clean space to thrive and flourish, a place where an innocent 13-year-old Hispanic girl trying to earn some extra money as a babysitter is exempt from having to negotiate with extortionist gang-bangers who extract half her earnings from her under the pretense of protecting her life and her virginity. In Chicago, some neighborhoods are overseen by gangs that ought to be viewed as operators of terror cells, nihilistic institutional organizations that invade the sphere of civilized life. These gangs have declared themselves above the law.

VIP

[Flixbus] добрался до Америки, вот. щас предлагают за $0.99 билеты на западном побережье )

Эти говорящие вслух в общественных местах в Нью Йорке люди,нервируют.
    Это кто ваще такие ,психи- да?
    Иммиграцыя-это попытка послать себя подальше

У Обамы знали о причастности России к катастрофе МН17 на Донбассе: СМИ раскрыли резонансные данные

Разведка США предоставила доказательства вины России и причастности 53-й зенитно-ракетной бригады ВС РФ в сбитии малайзийского Boeing MH17 тогдашнему президенту Бараку Обаме всего через несколько дней после катастрофы, однако в Белом Доме решили не обнародовать эти доказательства.

Об этом в своей колонке для издания Observer рассказывает аналитик Джон Шинлер.

По его словам, информация о роли российских вооруженных сил в сбитии малайзийского Boeing была известна Белому дому сразу после того, как Украина обнародовала данные аудиоразведки (SIGINT).

"Как подтвердили мне три офицера разведки, Вашингтон имел информацию о сбитии, в том числе SIGINT, что не вызывало никаких сомнений в том, что российские военные, в том числе 53-я ракетная бригада противовоздушной обороны, уничтожили лайнер. Тем не менее, администрация Обамы решила скрыть эту новость, позволив нечестным кремлевским нараторам найти поддержку, поскольку общественность пыталась выяснить, что именно случилось с обреченным самолетом", - рассказывает автор.
    Он также приводит пример 1983 года, когда истребитель Советского союза сбил пассажирский самолет корейских авиалиний. Тогда погибло 269 человек, а Москва открыто не признавала своей вины. Тогда президент США Рональд Рейган выступил с речью, в которой обвинил СССР, а затем во время заседания Совбеза ООН Штаты представили данные аудиоразведки, которые заставили Советский союз сознаться в содеянном.

По словам автора, президент Обама мог сделать то же самое в 2014 году, но отказался. Прогресс в этом расследовании давно назрел, и происходит только сейчас, однако он мог быть еще в 2014 году благодаря США.

"Это лишь еще один пример нежелания администрации Обамы идти на конфликт с Путиным и его режимом во время усиления его преступлений и проступков. Отказавшись выступить против российской агрессии, президент Обама поощрял ее - кульминацией стало непосредственное вмешательство Кремля в наши выборы 2016 года, с судьбоносными последствиями, с которыми мы сегодня живем", - подчеркнул аналитик.
    Російська армія не сильна, Вона просто довга.

Зеленський про F-16: У нас будуть літаки

не испытываю неприязни к бесзасчитным интеллигентым русским людям

Forum Hero

Quote Originally Posted by In2HiDef View Post
    а также в честь вклада иммигрантов-латинос в наше общество
    Вот же выродок

Page 778 of 839 FirstFirst ... 278678728768769770771772773774775776777778779780781782783784785786787788828 ... LastLast

Thread Information