Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: оформление иммиграционной визы в консульстве

Default Re: оформление иммиграционной визы в консульстве

Quote Originally Posted by Neron View Post
    Our rules stay clear that if you charge fee, you have to be licensed. And I do not care about Illinois.
    Not every business activity requires a license, including your state. If I translate instructions to the form and then fill it out based on the information provided by a customer without providing anytype of legal or financial or medical advice, ii don't need a license according to the law.

Император-девушкопугатель Neron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elfy View Post
    Why don't you just google it? Your questions sound a little lame and desperate. How about I won't let you decide what the law says. If it says I can do so, it's no longer up to you to decide.
    Let we see government explanation:

Who can help me fill out my forms?

A lawyer or an accredited representative from the list kept by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) can help you. Getting help from someone who’s not qualified to give you legal advice – like a notario – can be worse than not getting any help. Sometimes, even advice from a friend who means well can hurt your immigration status. If you need advice or help, get it from someone who is authorized by the U.S. government to help you.

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles...illingoutforms

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    Мне тоже интересно.
    Can't you read between the lines? When there is nothing to be proud of, one gets evasive. You don't need a phd in psychology.

Not every business activity requires a license, including your state. If I translate instructions to the form and then fill it out based on the information provided by a customer without providing anytype of legal or financial or medical advice, ii don't need a license according to the law.

Absolutely agree. That is what I previously said. Why did you argue with that, I have no idea.

и где там сказано что это нелегально? может испортить ваш кейс - да. нелегально? нет
    Today is a first day of the rest of your life

Читаем дальше о правилах в Нью-Йорке:

IMMIGRATION ASSISTANCE SERVICE PROVIDER

You are an immigration assistance service provider if you provide any type of service for a fee that relates to customers’ immigration status. This includes filling out immigration forms.

Immigration assistance service providers must follow New York City Law and Rules. Note: The law and rules do not apply to nonprofit groups charging no fees or nominal fees, lawyers, or government agencies.

Under the law, you must:

• Give customers contracts and separate receipts that itemize all services and fees
    • Maintain a bond, irrevocable letter of credit, or contract of indemnity
    • Post the following four signs where customers will see them, in both English and any other language in which you provide services:
      1. Non-Attorney Disclosure Sign
      2. Fee Schedule & Cancellation Policy Sign
      3. Consumer Complaint Sign
      4. Surety Disclosure Sign
    • State in all business advertisements that you are not lawyers and cannot give legal advice
    • Sign each immigration form you prepare for a customer

You may not:

• Give customers legal advice, including telling them which immigration forms to file or coaching them for immigration interviews
    • Tell customers you have special influence with immigration authorities
    • Keep customers’ original documents, like birth certificates

These tips are only summaries of requirements. You must read the law and rules carefully to get more detailed information about what you must and may not do. See RESOURCES section for the law and rules.
    DCA inspects businesses to make sure they comply with requirements

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/bus...provider.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Дженни View Post
    и где там сказано что это нелегально? может испортить ваш кейс - да. нелегально? нет
    Правильно -- получать помощь на свой страх и риск легально. Если что-то случится, это твои проблемы. Давать такую помощь могут только аккредитованные организации и адвокаты, как и написано.

Let we see government explanation:

[h=2]

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles...illingoutforms
    Now look at the source of your citation. Obviously, I need to point out to you that you haven't quoted the law yet, only a general recommendation.

Правильно -- получать помощь на свой страх и риск легально. Если что-то случится, это твои проблемы. Давать такую помощь могут только аккредитованные организации и адвокаты, как и написано.
    In your previous quotation, where doe it say ONLY lawyers and accredited organizations May help youm

Now look at the source of your citation. Obviously, I need to point out to you that you haven't quoted the law yet, only a general recommendation.
    Давай все-таки перейдем на язык этого форума.

Ты сказала погуглать -- я погуглал. Это -- вполне официальная информация, как и любая на сайтах в доменной зоне .gov. Можешь попытаться поспорить. Рыться в статутах или кейс ло ради удовлетворения твоего любопытства я не стану, тем более, что выше ты сама же повторила то, что я сказал пару страницами ранее, и с чем ты так отчаянно спорила.

Вот скажи мне честно: у тебя есть какой-то личный интерес в защите "иммиграционных паралигалов"? Ты сама или кто-то из твоих близких подвизается на этой ниве?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information