Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finess, Nutrition and Body Transformation

Hybrid View

Forum Hero

Default Finess, Nutrition and Body Transformation

Ну вот. Буду писать сюда свои типсы, и ставить свои фотки по прогрессированию.
    Вопросы если есть, буду более чем рада ответить. Буду приводить линки на всякие ролики которые мне самой помогали и до сих пор помогают.
    Aнерексики очень любят готовить и потом смотреть как другие всё это пожирают (c) Fursetka

VIP

Default Re: Finess, Nutrition and Body Transformation

я скопировала посты из диеты сюда
    http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/sh...ad.php?t=76829
    соеденить темы
    или стереть ту?

Forum Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Милька View Post
    я скопировала посты из диеты сюда
    http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/sh...ad.php?t=76829
    соеденить темы
    или стереть ту?
    Please, delete that one. thank you
    Aнерексики очень любят готовить и потом смотреть как другие всё это пожирают (c) Fursetka

Forum Hero

3500 calories-1 pound. As long as you keep this simple formula in your head, and can maintain a -3500 calories a week, you will lose weight.
    this can be achieved by eating 200 less calories than you are doing today and by burning 300 calories doing light exercise daily.

Lately, a lot of people ask me questions, I will try to sum them up here.

-How fast can you lose weight?
    -I think you will see difference in your body in a month, people around you will start noticing within two months. Those are normally the most difficult months, because you are still doubting yourself but it will get easier. Nothing motivates a person more than being able to fit into tighter clothes.

-Do you eat? are you always hungry?
    -No, I always eat. People have a misconception that if they are full, they are not losing weight. Some people need to feel how empty their stomach is to feel like they are really on a diet and really are losing weight.
    You can always eat well, and stay fit and keep losing weight.
    You can eat foods that are high in volume, yet low in calories and this is the idea behind all these diets and nutrition programs. Eat lots and lots of fruits and vegetables. They will not make you fat. Sugars, Bad fats, bad carbs is what will make you fat.
    One apple-50 calories. An Adult woman can eat 3? appleas for lunch before she feels completely full. Now, A better thing would be to eat two apples and put some fish or chicken in there. Still low calories, yet you are adding protein also.
    I woke up today, and took couple shots of the foods that I packed for lunch.

Bok Choy Steamed. No Oil Used.

9hi5.jpg
    ny4a.jpg

1 Banana, 1 Scoop of My favorite protein powder blended for breakfast, Plus I had a cup of unsweetened coffee
    emlr.jpg

Post Re: Finess, Nutrition and Body Transformation

А какая у тебя фейворит protein паудер?
    Никогда не позволяйте болванам доводить вас до потери здравого смысла.(c)

Forum Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Елка View Post
    This-Less calories, less protein.
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3328683
    And this. When my workouts are extremely explosive. More calories, but richer in protein.
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18046526
    I would be very careful with the second one, as one serving can punch up to 650 calories. I used this one on weekends, when I workout for 3+ hours.
    If you are mainly doing cardio, and want to lose weight I would just stay with a less calorie lean protein formulas.

Proteinfactory.com has an amazing protein powder selection.
    Egg white protein is highly recommended, as it will not make you fart like the whey protein does.

Forum Hero

IMG_20130614_191045.jpgIMG_20130619_122042.jpgIMG_20130619_192835.jpgIMG_20130620_133328.jpgIMG_20130620_133328.jpg

Я попробовала hemp protein powder. Мне понравилось. Пью каждый день.
    Великие умы обсуждают идеи. Средние умы обсуждают события. Мелкие умы обсуждают людей. (Э. Рузвельт)

Не шалю... починяю примус Кошка Мурка's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bashmachnica View Post
    Bok Choy Steamed. No Oil Used.
    - китайскую капусту варить?!
    Она же нежная и сочная, и горечи никакой, как другие листовые виды, не содержит.
    Я её только сырую потребляю, шинкую в зелёные салаты пополам с [kale], перетираю немного - она столько сока сразу даёт...
    Гуляю сама по себе.

Forum Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Кошка Мурка View Post
    - китайскую капусту варить?!
    Она же нежная и сочная, и горечи никакой, как другие листовые виды, не содержит.
    Я её только сырую потребляю, шинкую в зелёные салаты пополам с [kale], перетираю немного - она столько сока сразу даёт...
    Ну, китайцы её постоянно стир фрайд и потом посыпают сесами сидс и дризл делают с сесами оил. Вкусно. У меня мой вариант не очень вкусный, врать не буду.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information