Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Finess, Nutrition and Body Transformation

Forum Hero

Default Re: Finess, Nutrition and Body Transformation

Aнерексики очень любят готовить и потом смотреть как другие всё это пожирают (c) Fursetka

Forum Hero

Quote Originally Posted by marussya View Post
    Тоже подпишусь. Спасибо большое за тему, Башманя, вот у меня только один вопрос, - что же делать с бюстом? Я когда худею, размер уходит просто в минус... И так то не на что смотреть.... Для теток нерельефных выход один - операция, видимо... Но я даже думать об этом боюсь... Что посоветуешь?
    У мнея у самой та же проблема.
    Я работаю над мышцами груди, и надеюсь что это хоть как-то поможет. Но пока, они как были маленькими, так и остаются.
    Я делаю вот такое упражнение когда в зале. Можно это делать и дома, нужна будет скамейка и гантели. У девушек руки послабее чем у парней, для начинающих хорошо просто купить пару 3лб, пару 5лб гантелей. И делаем как тут:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvNCMbOOg0w
    Quote Originally Posted by Candygirl View Post
    А какое у тебя соотношение по белкам/жирам/углеводам?
    Я заметила что почти половина из того что я ем в день это белки. Жиры это в основном оливковое или растительные масла с которыми я готовлю, жиры из сыра и молочных продуктов, яиц и в протеиновом порошке что я ем тоже жир. И я ем много клетчатки-овощей, ширатаки макаронов этих, салатов и фруктов разных.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    Башмань а вот дядька тренирует это то или нет?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHr1U1y1DM
    Видик я щас посмотреть не могу. посмотрю на перемене или когда дома.
    Я обычно инстинктивно делала вот такие выводы-если человек в хорошей форме то наверное он знает что делает.
    Aнерексики очень любят готовить и потом смотреть как другие всё это пожирают (c) Fursetka

Forum Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    Башмань а вот дядька тренирует это то или нет?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHr1U1y1DM
    yes, its the same thing. Squats.

Forum Hero

Cutting the Carbs-Going low or no Carb

I could never efficiently explain the ways the Low carb diets work without explaining first what happens in the body and why, when we stop eating breads, pasta, rice, sugar etc-carbs. I will just post some quotes from wiki on the subj, please read, this is amazing and WILL help you to lose weight:

Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption, often for the treatment of obesity. Foods high in easily digestible carbohydrates (e.g., sugar, bread, pasta) are limited or replaced with foods containing a higher percentage of fats and moderate protein (e.g., meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, eggs, cheese, nuts, and seeds) and other foods low in carbohydrates (e.g., most salad vegetables), although other vegetables and fruits (especially berries) are often allowed. The amount of carbohydrate not allowed varies with different low-carbohydrate diets.

Such diets are sometimes ketogenic (i.e., they restrict carbohydrate intake sufficiently to cause ketosis). The Induction phase of the Atkins diet[1][2][3] is ketogenic.

The term "low-carbohydrate diet" is generally applied to diets that restrict carbohydrates to less than 20% of caloric intake, but can also refer to diets that simply restrict or limit carbohydrates.[
    Ketogenesis is the process by which ketone bodies are produced as a result of fatty acid breakdown.
    Production

Ketone bodies are produced mainly in the mitochondria of liver cells, and synthesis can occur in response to unavailability of blood glucose. This is caused by low glucose levels in the blood, after exhaustion of cellular carbohydrate stores, such as glycogen or, synthesis of ketones can occur due to excessively high levels of blood glucose that are unable to be stored as glycogen in liver and muscle. The production of ketone bodies is then initiated to make available energy that is stored as fatty acids. Fatty acids are enzymatically broken down in β-oxidation to form acetyl-CoA. Under normal conditions, acetyl-CoA is further oxidized and its energy transferred as electrons to NADH, FADH2, and ATP in the citric acid cycle (TCA cycle). However, if the amounts of acetyl-CoA generated in fatty-acid β-oxidation challenge the processing capacity of the TCA cycle or if activity in the TCA cycle is low due to low amounts of intermediates such as oxaloacetate, acetyl-CoA is then used instead in biosynthesis of ketone bodies via acetoacyl-CoA and β-hydroxy-β-methylglutaryl-CoA (HMG-CoA). Deaminated amino acids that are ketogenic, such as leucine, also feed the TCA cycle, forming acetoacetate & ACoA and thereby produce ketones.

Besides its role in the synthesis of ketone bodies, HMG-CoA is also an intermediate in the synthesis of cholesterol.
    I hope you took your time reading both quoted texts.

through watching tons of videos posted on youtube and other bodybuilding websites, I noticed such terms as "eating clean" "shredding" etc. I learned that most athletes went low carb before their major competitions for months, to get into their top shape-body builders especially. Turns out, when u stop eating carbs in their purest forsm-breads, pastas, sugars, potato etc and simply stick to other sources like-cheese, green leafy vegetables your body switches to Ketogenic stage and you start dropping fat weight like crazy.
    Hmm..what the hell is Ketogenic stage aka ketosis? As it was explained above, it is when your body can no longer rely on carbs to produce energy and is forced to burn fat for fuel. WoW. sounds amazing, does not it? Our bodies carry around pounds and pounds of fat trying not to burn it, and using carbohydrates for fuel. Its a survival mechanism that allowed our ancestors to live on the foods that are available daily and not tap into their fat storage, and use the fat when the food became scarce.

Ok, Long story short-to force your body to go into Ketosis, you should not eat bread, potato, rice, pasta, sugar for at least three days. some people may take up to 7 days. These are the hardest days, you might feel like u r going a bit crazy. The obvious signs of ketosis-stink coming from the mouth, sleepiness, irritability. But these symptoms will pass and your body will remain in-fat burning stage, for as long as you eat zero to very few carbs.

GNC, Amazon and other stores sell things called "ketones strips". you basically pee on them and there is a color chart and it will tell you whether ur body is in ketogenic stage or not.
    My body right now is not on ketogenic stage, because I have upped my carb intake. But I was on ketogenic diet for over a month while back and I was losing Weight fast. I think I lost my first ever 20lbs when I was doing this.

Whether ketosis is taking place can be checked by using special urine test strips such as Ketostix. The strips have a small pad on the end which is dipped in a fresh specimen of urine. Within a matter of seconds, the strip changes color indicating the level of ketone bodies detected, which reflects the degree of ketonuria, which, in turn, can be used to give a rough estimation of the level of hyperketonemia in the body (see table below). Alternatively, some products targeted to diabetics such as the Abbott Precision Xtra or the Nova Max can be used to take a blood sample and measure the ketone levels directly. Normal serum reference ranges for ketone bodies are 0.5–3.0 mg/dL, equivalent to 0.05–0.29 mmol/L.[12]

Also, when the body is in ketosis, one's breath may smell of acetone. This is due to the breakdown of acetoacetic acid into acetone and carbon dioxide which is exhaled through the lungs. Some find the smell offensive. Acetone is the chemical responsible for the smell of nail polish remover and some paint thinners.

By the way, the ketones are also sold in pill forms, I am sure you have all seen Dr.Oz mention raspberry ketones on his show. Its the same thing your body naturally produces during the low carb dieting, except they sell it in the bottle. I have never taken ketones and not sure how effective they are. Amazon sells them and they have some pretty good reviews. But I would be very careful and research it and talk to my doctor first.

Forum Hero

With Keto Diets, you will see Fast fat loss results. I used to watch these videos for hours when I started my weight loss

Forum Hero

Мой муж сейчас на Аткинсе в очередной раз. Проблема в том, что когда диета заканчивается, он возвращается к белому хлебу и сладостям. То есть кидается из одной крайности в другую. И набирает вес обратно, да еще с добавкой.
    Last edited by Candygirl; 08-15-2013 at 06:41 AM.

башмачница, у меня вопрос
    ты с тренером начинала или как?

женщина приятная во всех Эка Невидаль's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Candygirl View Post
    Мой муж сейчас на Аткинсе в очередной раз. Проблема в том, что когда диета заканчивается, он возвращается к белому хлебу и сладостям. То есть кидается из одной крайности в другую. И набирает вес обратно, да еще с добавкой.
    Аткинса признали убийственной диетой, которая ни к чему хорошему не приводит.
    Я вижу половину, другая половина видит меня...

Quote Originally Posted by Эка Невидаль View Post
    Аткинса признали убийственной диетой, которая ни к чему хорошему не приводит.
    Попробуй поспорить с теми, кто ее проповедует. Ето бесполезно. Тренд пошел и его невозможно остановить.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information