View Poll Results: Нужны ли прививки?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Да, прививки - это необходимость.

33 66.00%
  • Нет, от прививок больше вреда чем пользы.

8 16.00%
  • Другое. (Что?)

9 18.00%
Page 57 of 325 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Прививки: за и против.

Default Re: Прививки: за и против.

Quote Originally Posted by Буржуй View Post
    Я не писал что их нет, я написал что есть законы которые защищают беззащитных младенцев от некоторых решений матерей. Родила имею право убить не являеца правилом в америке.
    No one can FORCE the parents to get their child vaccinated. That's why you sign a conscent form before each and every shot. I'm not saying it's good or bad, I am just stating the fact that a parent has the right to refuse any medical procedure, even if it's life-saving

Quote Originally Posted by elfy View Post
    No one can FORCE the parents to get their child vaccinated. That's why you sign a conscent form before each and every shot. I'm not saying it's good or bad, I am just stating the fact that a parent has the right to refuse any medical procedure, even if it's life-saving
    Нат тру. Лайф сейвинг працедуру незя отказать. Но ваксины не лайф сейвинг пачемуто считаюца. А жаль. Дети то не могут маме и папе сказать что они жить хотять а не умирать.
    Barack Obama on his girls: "I have men with guns surrounding them at all times, which I'm perfectly happy with..." (c) Why can he protect his family with guns and I can't?

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Брюнетко View Post
    ну вот
    человеческий фактор
    а если забудут ....

а я про все говорила
    где кровь может быть :115:
    автоклав не забудет

Нат тру. Лайф сейвинг працедуру незя отказать. Но ваксины не лайф сейвинг пачемуто считаюца. А жаль. Дети то не могут маме и папе сказать что они жить хотять а не умирать.
    In NataliLA's case, are you saying the vaccine her baby had a bad reaction to is life-saving? Had it been your child, would you take him for another round in 2 months?

In NataliLA's case, are you saying the vaccine her baby had a bad reaction to is life-saving? Had it been your child, would you take him for another round in 2 months?
    Я говорю что ваксины лайф сейвинг и следует дать права принятия решения не матерям которые действуют по принципу присуствия или отсуствиа емоций а врачам которые знают что делают.

У моего сына такое количество алерргий, что я всех названий не знаю. И да, ваксины у него есть все. Мне не безразлично его здоровье в будующем.

Я щитаю что предотвращение заболевание более логично чем его лечение.
    Barack Obama on his girls: "I have men with guns surrounding them at all times, which I'm perfectly happy with..." (c) Why can he protect his family with guns and I can't?

Я говорю что ваксины лайф сейвинг и следует дать права принятия решения не матерям которые действуют по принципу присуствия или отсуствиа емоций а врачам которые знают что делают.

У моего сына такое количество алерргий, что я всех названий не знаю. И да, ваксины у него есть все. Мне не безразлично его здоровье в будующем.

Я щитаю что предотвращение заболевание более логично чем его лечение.
    You sort of avoided my question. We are not talking about allergies as they are not quite the same as a SEVERE reaction to a vaccine. If you care so much, you should care to read about 40 pages or so of the insert for every vaccine. Then, you may learn a lot of fascinating things, like not everyone should be vaccinated ;)

You sort of avoided my question. We are not talking about allergies as they are not quite the same as a SEVERE reaction to a vaccine. If you care so much, you should care to read about 40 pages or so of the insert for every vaccine. Then, you may learn a lot of fascinating things, like not everyone should be vaccinated ;)
    Это твоё дефинишес севир и не твоё право забирать жинь ребёнка. Ваксина предотвращает более серьёзное забалевание чем реакция на неё. Пасему она далжна быть не правом а обязаностью.

Это твоё дефинишес севир и не твоё право забирать жинь ребёнка. Ваксина предотвращает более серьёзное забалевание чем реакция на неё. Пасему она далжна быть не правом а обязаностью.
    Severe reaction is defined by the makers of the vaccine, not me, but unlike me, you are obviously not familiar with it. What NataliaLA described IS a severe reaction by medical standards, not mine... If you cared a little more, you would care to know that certain vaccines administered years ago were recalled because it was determined they were doing more harm than good. How do you know this will not be the case with some of the newer vaccines added to the DCD schedule? Some of them have been around only for a decade or less. Don't forget that vaccine contains not just an inactive or weakened virus, but also a lot of toxins used as preservatives that are really hard on a human body, especially when it's a tiny baby.
    So, blindly following the current "trend" in medicine is at least irresponsible...

по- моему, вы тут все драматизируете. Реакции на прививки бывают редко, полиомиелит обычно проходит сам, поэтому и тот и другой путь не предвещает особых проблем.
    хотелось бы от гепатита с вакцину, это да. Та еще холера.
    оговариваю, что мнение касается только меня, моих дел итд
    в курсе, что все люди разные и у каждого свое мнение

Не- Блондинка, я мелочи уже слабо помню, но разве не должны были натальеного ребенка адмитить на антибиотиках до возвращения культур всех?
    оговариваю, что мнение касается только меня, моих дел итд
    в курсе, что все люди разные и у каждого свое мнение

Page 57 of 325 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread Information