Thread: Скоро документы будут делаться по интернету?!?!?!

Default Скоро документы будут делаться по интернету?!?!?!

USCIS Launches Online Immigration System, USCIS ELIS

Agency begins transition from paper-based to online environment

Released May 22, 2012

WASHINGTON— U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) today launched the first phase of its electronic immigration benefits system, known as USCIS ELIS. The system has been created to modernize the process for filing and adjudicating immigration benefits.

“Today marks a significant milestone in our agency’s history,” said USCIS Director Alejandro Mayorkas. “We have launched the foundation for the web-based future of our agency and our immigration benefits system. USCIS ELIS will transform how we interact with our customers and how we manage the 6-7 million applications we receive each year.”

This initial launch brings the agency closer to realizing the future of immigration services. Beginning today, individuals can establish a USCIS ELIS account and apply online to extend or change their nonimmigrant status for certain visa types. Eligible individuals include foreign citizens who travel to the United States temporarily to study, conduct business, receive medical treatment, or visit on vacation. USCIS ELIS will also enable USCIS officers to review and adjudicate online filings from multiple agency locations across the country.

Historically, USCIS customers have had to apply for most benefits by mail and USCIS employees then review paper files and ship documents between offices to complete their adjudication. Today’s launch signifies an important step forward and is the first of several releases. Future releases will add form types and functions to the system, gradually expanding to cover filing and adjudication for all USCIS immigration benefits.

This important transition for America’s immigration benefits system will take time and continued dedication to fully implement. Following this first release, USCIS anticipates making adjustments and improvements in response to user feedback. This process will enable USCIS to continually enhance the user experience for both customers and USCIS employees. It will also allow the agency to smooth the transition to electronic filing over time, mindful of those individuals without computer access and the agency’s commitment to serve our diverse customer base.

Benefits of using USCIS ELIS include filing applications and paying fees online, shorter processing times, and the ability to update user profiles, receive notices, and respond to requests electronically. The system also includes tools to combat fraud and identify national security concerns.

Mayorkas attributed today’s successful launch to the steadfast dedication of the USCIS workforce. “USCIS employees believe in the transformation of our agency from a paper-based to an online environment. It is through their vision, unwavering commitment, and hard work that we have reached this important milestone,” Mayorkas said.

Visit www.uscis.gov/uscis-elis to take a tour of the new system, learn about eligibility and the benefits of using USCIS ELIS, and find frequently asked questions
    Очень приятно, царь.

Default Re: Скоро документы будут делаться по интернету?!?!?!

Это неплохо, но пока это работает только с I-539 формой.
    Лев Кобрин – юрист, магистр права.

Nothing on this answer should be taken as legal advice. For legal advice, consult an immigration attorney.

Император-девушкопугатель Neron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lev Kobrin View Post
    Это неплохо, но пока это работает только с I-539 формой.
    Не только. И существует, кстати, давно уже. Просто ее постепенно расширяют.

http://www.uscis.gov/vgn-ext-templat...00d1f1d6a1RCRD

File My Application Online (e-Filing)

Which Forms Can Be e-Filed?

The forms below are currently available for e-Filing, with some restrictions.

I-90 - Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card
    I-131 - Application for Travel Document
    I-140 - Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
    I-539 - Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status (Please note: If your current nonimmigrant status is B1, B2, F1, F2, J1, J2, M1, or M2, you should file Form I-539 using our new USCIS Electronic Immigration System, USCIS ELIS. USCIS ELIS provides enhanced customer service and faster processing times.
    I-765 - Application for Employment Authorization
    I-821 - Application for Temporary Protected Status (This form will be available for e-Filing only if a TPS country is designated for re-registration purposes per the Federal Register Notice. For the latest information on TPS, please visit the Temporary Protected Status page.)
    I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service
    How Do I e-File?

To begin the e-Filing process, click the link above for the form you would like to file and follow the instructions.

What should I do if I can’t e-File?

If e-Filing is not the best option for you or you are not eligible to e-File, please file a paper application.
    What are the benefits of e-Filing?

You can file your benefit application online.
    You can pay your fees with a credit or debit card, or directly through your checking or savings account.
    You will receive immediate confirmation that your application has been received by USCIS.
    This page can be found at: http://www.uscis.gov/e-filing

Last updated: 05/18/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Neron View Post
    Не только. И существует, кстати, давно уже. Просто ее постепенно расширяют.

http://www.uscis.gov/vgn-ext-templat...00d1f1d6a1RCRD

File My Application Online (e-Filing)

Which Forms Can Be e-Filed?

The forms below are currently available for e-Filing, with some restrictions.

I-90 - Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card
    I-131 - Application for Travel Document
    I-140 - Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
    I-539 - Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status (Please note: If your current nonimmigrant status is B1, B2, F1, F2, J1, J2, M1, or M2, you should file Form I-539 using our new USCIS Electronic Immigration System, USCIS ELIS. USCIS ELIS provides enhanced customer service and faster processing times.
    I-765 - Application for Employment Authorization
    I-821 - Application for Temporary Protected Status (This form will be available for e-Filing only if a TPS country is designated for re-registration purposes per the Federal Register Notice. For the latest information on TPS, please visit the Temporary Protected Status page.)
    I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service
    How Do I e-File?

To begin the e-Filing process, click the link above for the form you would like to file and follow the instructions.

What should I do if I can’t e-File?

If e-Filing is not the best option for you or you are not eligible to e-File, please file a paper application.
    What are the benefits of e-Filing?

You can file your benefit application online.
    You can pay your fees with a credit or debit card, or directly through your checking or savings account.
    You will receive immediate confirmation that your application has been received by USCIS.
    This page can be found at: http://www.uscis.gov/e-filing

Last updated: 05/18/2012
    Нерон, ты разницу не понял, чем ELIS отличается от простого e-file.
    Лев Кобрин – юрист, магистр права.

Nothing on this answer should be taken as legal advice. For legal advice, consult an immigration attorney.

Император-девушкопугатель Neron's Avatar

Почитал. Те же яйца, вид сбоку: никакой существенной разницы с e-filing, по крайней мере в описании, я не заметил.

А в чем ета разница? I dont get it
    Очень приятно, царь.

Thread Information