Thread: с вопросами к мамулечкам с опытом )))

Default Re: с вопросами к мамулечкам с опытом )))

Quote Originally Posted by nat123 View Post
    может стать уже врачем и перестать давать советы на форуме
    попробуй, но не думаю, что у тебя получится
    оговариваю, что мнение касается только меня, моих дел итд
    в курсе, что все люди разные и у каждого свое мнение

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Kapitula View Post
    попробуй, но не думаю, что у тебя получится
    солнц, ты найдешь мне ссылку на советы реальных докторов в интернете?
    "которых тьмы"(с)
    имхо

найду.

https://www.healthtap.com/prime?refe...ype=search&CN=[UI]_-_Head_Terms_-_Doctor_-_[US]_-_(Broad)&AG=Doctors_-_Online&gclid=CK-I_sTmyMwCFc8lgQodXyYE9w
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-s...971746403?mt=8

три первых с гугла

VIP

три первых с гугла
    ок

"Pain is not a direct indicator.Without exam, you can not tell if there is a problem or not.Better safe than sorry.Yes, any visual effect after any blow to the eye warrants an exam.By a doctor, not the nurse. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily."

"Okay, this sounds like stomach inflammation or gastritis. With anything else you would have had more symptoms that we ruled out.A 6 on the pain scale requires medical attention. I would suggest that you go to the Urgent Care or the ER for a physical examination and a more thorough evaluation. Mean while, an ant acid and Prilosec 10 mg should help. You can also take 2 tylenol to help with the pain while you go to the ER.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health."

"Shooting sharp pains are due to nerve problems generally, Yes, anxiety can cause it as well. You need to consult a neurologist, so that can do few tests to see where is the nerve compression, if it is present or not. Based on that treatment is given. Request to leave a positive rating, as only then I'm compenasted for the answer.You can ask questions any even after rating."

"Hi and thanks for the query.This looks like acute follicular tonsillitis. Your tonsils are inflamed and they have white follicles on them. This is mostly bacterial in origin.It is imperative that you seek help from the ER or the Urgent Care, a throat swab is in order along with starting empirical antibiotics, saline gargles and anti inflammatory medication.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health."

"HelloI am a double board certified US doctor.I am Doctor Thomas, a double board certified doctor in internal medicine and integrative medicine, with advanced training in several other fields. I am a clinician of over 20 years experience. I will give you an initial answer or ask you a question, but be sure to use reply to expert to communicate with me as needed.The totality of your symptoms fits IBS and chonic prostatitis, pelvic pain syndrome.There is no concern of cancer UNLESS you have a family history of multiple family members with colon cancer at an early age.This possible prostate inflammation [which can be non bacterial] would also irritate the rectum and cause many of your symptoms, along with the burning on urination.Burning on urination is not from being a little dehydrated typically.I would suggesta. talk to your doctor about IBS and prostate inflammation.b. see a urologist for the prostate problem if you doctor agrees.If you have a lot of burning, this can be more acute infection, and you should see a doctor now, today, and not simply wait for your next doctors visit.Find me anytimeI am here daily.Please click a positive rating at the top of this page: we are only paid per rating on our exact answer page.Let me know if you have any more questions as well.Dr. Thomas only."

"Hi and thanks for the query.You can start on an ant acid like Tums or anything that is easily available over the counter and also start on Prilosec 10 mg twice a day. If there is cramping then you can also take an OTC spasmolytic like Hyoscine butyl bromide twice a day.If the pain does not settle within the next few hours you should go to an Urgent Care or the ER for a physical examination, and treatment.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health."
    имхо

ну и что? в данном случае поменялся ход действий, и у трех врачей она уже была.

VIP

ну и что? в данном случае поменялся ход действий, и у трех врачей она уже была.
    и ты ПО ИНТЕРНЕТУ сделав диагностику по буквам на мониторе посоветовала ей проигнорировать мнение трех врачей (даже четырех, потому что она консультировалась с четыремя)

на такое не решился бы ни один американский врач, ни один
    респект и уважуха! чтоб взять на себя такую ответственность нужны реально стальные яйца

бат вотева, ай рест май кейс, аминь

(да поможет им всем господь)
    имхо

спасибо.

Page 1458 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 45895813581408144814491450145114521453145414551456145714581459146014611462146314641465146614671468 ... LastLast

Thread Information