Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: University of Phoenix.

а ты забей на них! (c)

Default University of Phoenix.

я думала, что разговаривала с представителем Чикагского университета/ связь все время то повышала громкость звака, то понижала, так что не странно, что много чего не разобрала....///
    В двух словах - жуть как хочу учиться.
    Они мне пристлали письмо , которое представлено ниже....
    Можно ли доверять этому университету и будет ли от этого толк???
    Представитель сказал, что я могу проити обучение онлайн, я чел из древнего мира, меня это не пугает, но настораживает.
    Обьясните, стоит ли этот универ моего внимания вообще?

Вот их письмо....
    Thank you for the time that you afforded me today and your interest in the University of Phoenix. I would request that you begin your Application for Admission as soon as possible because the information you provide there will allow me to pre-evaluate your transcripts and credentials. No evaluation of any kind can be made until that Application for Admission is complete.

As your advisor, I am here to answer all of your questions, and provide you with specific information that will allow you to see if our online program will work for you, and if you are a qualified candidate for our online program.

Please help me to assist you in the most efficient manner possible by:

1st Reviewing some general information below about how the online degree program works.

2nd Setting aside a few minutes to call me, or send me an e-mail with questions that are specific to your particular situation that are not covered by the information in the catalogue.

What is the University of Phoenix?

The University of Phoenix is currently the largest private, accredited University in the United States. We have over 102 campuses and learning centers and over 100,000 students. Since our inception, over 30 years ago, we have focused on the needs of working professionals, like yourself. You will find that our online program offers the ultimate in convenience and flexibility. The University of Phoenix is regionally accredited by the North Central Association, the highest accreditation that an educational institution can receive.

How do I go to school without attending class? What is Online?

Attending class online is accomplished through a special version of an online learning software program. You will sign on from your computer five out of seven days a week, at your convenience. You will retrieve and submit messages from meeting rooms or folders that include classroom, administrative, and interpersonal communication. Once you have downloaded your correspondence, you will go off-line to review material, work on assignments, and compose answers to discussion questions. Your instructor will continuously provide you with feedback and updates on your progression throughout the course. The interactivity of the online classroom promotes collaborative learning and encourages class participants to bring their prior knowledge and experience to aid in the group’s interaction. The electronic classroom provides an opportunity to interact with students living in many different regions of the U.S. and the world.

How can I finance my education?

You will be pleased to know that we offer several options for payment. Some students pay cash; others use educational benefits such as Tuition Assistance or Corporate Reimbursement offered through their employer. If you will be using either Tuition Assistance or Corporate Reimbursement, I will need verification from your employer that you are eligible.

Student loans are another option that many students use. I have information on sources of Government loan programs as well as loans offered through various Financial Institutions.

How long will it take?

When you enroll in our online program, you take one class at a time. Each course is five to six weeks in length. That is nine classes, and 27 credits a year, which is considered as full-time enrolment. Therefore, you are able to complete your degree in a time-efficient manner while focusing on one course at a time and working full time! Please call me so we can discuss how quickly you can complete your degree with the University of Phoenix Online Campus.

How do I get started?

You may download an application from the web site provided below, or simply pick up the phone and call me. We have courses starting soon, and the enrolment process is simple. Please contact me soon, as class sizes are limited.

View the 60 Minute's special on On-Line Education: http://www.uoponline.com

To view our programs : http://www.uopxonline.com/

To view a sample online classroom: http://corptrain.phoenix.edu/cotdemo/cotdemo.html

I look forward to discussing your specific needs and assisting you with your educational goals.

Chances are that you know someone who would benefit from a program such as ours.

Please forward this e-mail to your co-workers, friends, and family members who may be interested.

Thank You!

Vincent

Vincent FitzGerald, Enrollment Counselor, International Division

University of Phoenix | Online Campus

3157 E. Elwood St. | Phoenix, AZ 85034

To apply, click here: https://myapply.phoenix.edu/apply/re...?TeamID=114188

Phone (800) 366-9699 EXT. 71030 | fax (602) 824-6355 | e-mail: [email protected]

а ты забей на них! (c)

Default Re: University of Phoenix.

да и еще вопрос, нужно ли мне брать класс english 2nd language? или toefl или что-то в этом роде? :confused:
    Кстати выгладит все вполне нормально кроме одного... в России я знала , что есть институт, университет, академия....
    В американских колледжах я не разбираюсь....

this is ONLINE education...are you sure this is what you want?

на ого ты хочешь учиться?
    Бутылка кефира...пол батона! (с) ;)

а ты забей на них! (c)

Quote Originally Posted by FOLEY
    this is ONLINE education...are you sure this is what you want?

на ого ты хочешь учиться?
    Я не знаю, но мне почему то кажется, что так проще всего при условии, что я пол дня работаю - пол дня думаю вместо форума смогу и поучиться...
    на кого?
    вообще то у меня есть бакалавр по спец. вычислит. матем. и кибернетика , но программистом быть - себе на глотку наступить - короче не хочу, и я бы хотела перевести классы и получить спец. как минимум учитель математики, можно даже физики :lol: . Так как математики у меня было много, разной и всякой.
    Думаете даже не стоит с онлайном связываться?... я вот как то тоже больше люблю с людьми беседовать.... :rtyu:

ну вам спокойно можно идти на part-time в университет...я бы так поступил на вашем месте.

а ты забей на них! (c)

ну вам спокойно можно идти на part-time в университет...я бы так поступил на вашем месте.
    то есть вот так вот смело шагать в универ ближайший?

Quote Originally Posted by Свинка-бу
    то есть вот так вот смело шагать в универ ближайший?
    нет. необходимо сначала сделать домашнюю работу. перевести диплом. сходить в несколько ВУЗов города и узнать непосредственно у них сколько вам защитают предметов и сколько вам надо...ну и цены кончено.

а ты забей на них! (c)

нет. необходимо сначала сделать домашнюю работу. перевести диплом. сходить в несколько ВУЗов города и узнать непосредственно у них сколько вам защитают предметов и сколько вам надо...ну и цены кончено.
    то есть разные универы защитают разное количество предметов??? странно...
    Но по телефону он нашел мой универ в списке "неамериканских высших заведений" <Казанский Гос. Унив.>

Quote Originally Posted by Свинка-бу
    то есть разные универы защитают разное количество предметов??? странно...
    Но по телефону он нашел мой универ в списке "неамериканских высших заведений" <Казанский Гос. Унив.>
    я не сказал что разные защитают, хотя вполне возможно

а ты забей на них! (c)

я не сказал что разные защитают, хотя вполне возможно
    просто кто-то когда-то сказал мне, что чтобы защитали предметы надо ждать около полу года, пока они там запрос сделают, то да се... что же мне так долго ждать? или они мне сразу выдадут , что защитали а что нет??? :confused:

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information