Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: In Need Of Help Please

Junior

Default In Need Of Help Please

I would first like to start by saying im sorry for writing in english I mean no disrespct I cannot read or understand Russian and when try to translate it makes no sence so please excuse me

My story
    In July of 2003 I finally got the strenghth after a bitter divorce to start dating again first I searched my hometown and other local cities I met lots of people and never really found my match during this time a friend of mine from France was staying with me he suggested to search Russian sites he said the woman are very beutifull smart hardworking and respctfull and appreaciate everything even if it is very little Unlike many woman here not all but most I have come accross so I did the first girl I met that I liked to make a long story short was a scammer but I was still determined to find the right one and I did lets call her Princess as I have told her she is . after talking for only a month I had to meet her and I did and when I first saw her at Tashkent airport she looked better than I could have ever imagined and her personality is what I have always dreamed of everywhere we went she held my hand she took me everywhere with her and was proud to introduce me to everybody after being in Uzbekistan for eight months we got the visa approved in almaty since we were already then married. We arrived at JFK airport on September 23 04 she was amazed with everything. She Immeadiatly started work at a local dinner her first days pay was only 30$ and she was very happy I was so Proud of her but dinner work sucks and they treat you like shit so I encouraged her to find work since she has a degree in computer science I drove her all over then she finally got one making 12$ per hour as an administrater.She was happy.But she wasnt happy about our living conditions It was my house and we shared it with my brother in law sister and three kids my brother in law is an alcoholic and they were very messey casing alot of problems so I spoke with my parents and after several attempts we decided to evict them but when we tried everyone who supported us turned against us so we decided to move out I turned the house over to my parents who became responseable I asked my wife To try hard we could reep in the rewards of a house on 1>5 acreas in a very safe and well desired area but she didnt want to well she is my wife so I went along with her wishes we found an appartment on our own I couldnt be put on the lease because I was in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy so her Aunt cosigned for her she said she put my name on the lease as an occupant I had no reason to doubt she did. After some time we started having some arguements and money was tight she managed it and gave me 25$ a week to spend she became unhappy about her job she wanted to work on web devolepment and bought in time over 400$ worth of books she said she wanted to quit her job and spend time searching and educating herself I supported that and encouraged her to Quit I worked long hours and even weekends to make ends meet during this time we were still tring to have children since June of 04. Finally after 3and a half months she got a job as a junior web deveoper making 10 per hour.
    Now here is where it all begins.3 days before the start of her new job she said she wanted to postpone having children she wanted to get through the trial 3 month period and wait untill December it was 2005 I was upset but I understood and agreed I supported this decision. More time passed and arguements about money have resurfaced she spent money on things she needed I never complaind but when I did it was war.In November her co workers invited her to go horseback riding She asked me if she could go at first I said yes but than I said it wouldnt be a good Idea because it cost alot of money around 400$ but she said she was going anyway weather I liked it or not and she did when she came back we decided to seperate the accounts and I would pay 70% of the bills including food this left me with 140$ per month and her with over 500 I didnt think this was fair but what could I do. Then on the 11th of november I found out she had been taking birth controll pills behind my back for 7 weeks I was devistated why hide this and in December she decided to postpone having children untill another 6 months I was upset and ofcourse I went along with it you cant make someone do that of courese. That is where the suspicions began she started buying breath mints carring perfume with her and comming home later. Her sex drive changed she looked at me in disgust and I cuold tell she thuogt of me as person she had to live with the I love yous stopped holding hands stopped and I got very depressed and drank the intire month of december.She said she would leave me if I didnt stop so I havent had a drink since.During this time she was keeping a journal of everything I did wrong. I was so depressed I wold cry all the time soon after she started cursing at me for stupid little things like leaving a dish on the table or a towel on the bathroom shortly after she hit me and always threatned to leave me I was miserable so I stared asking questions searching her things causing even more arguements. Then she locked the computer giving me uguest privliges only.When she got her own laptop She locked it down with even bios passwords.
    Now the suspicious behaviour
    1 turnes the computer away when I sit besides her
    2 Clicks start on the mouse when I come past her
    3 Has an ohello card calls home only after I leave for work
    4 comes home late hair messed up
    5 loss of intrest in sex
    6 When Im home and she calls home says things like he doesnt understand there in 3 months visa cant tell now bring back her grandmother even on the phone said to me oh Blue in a sad voice like she knew my fate and what she was doing to me
    7 Wants to visit her aunt without me
    8 When we meet for lunch we cant be anywhere near her work
    9 Talks with finiancial advisers reads books on investments
    10 On the router logs page shown pages like ICQ AOl livejournel sites on your own web businesses personals sites law firms domestic abuse clear your tracks online gostsurfing
    11 Links to email accounts says she only has 2 hotmail and and yahoo
    12 Her cell phone bill comes via email deletes all call records on phone
    13 keeps purse and laptop besides her bed
    14 takes time to answer door Has door chain locked cameras video and phot out buy the computer
    15 Goes out to the bar with friends doesnt tell me where untill she gets home
    16 Bought a shredder shreds everything

The list could go on and on I know she has other email messengers and probably bank accounts which there are no records of she even changes the dates on the computer to make it look like it was done years ago even on this site in the subject name change about england visias says they were written last year when I didnt see them thier last week uses diffrent names like politeli Tanya822 I know is her changes her name uses different birthdates and other names on this site witch are to similar to our situation to be a different person disscusions about returning to russia dividing the house legall advice about green cards travel docs how im so bad to her about affiars why she has or had should I aske her about these she denies them and gets mad I even told her tell me the truth I will sign anything you need for your visa and not divorce untill after you get it Isee it in her eyes she is thinking about it but doesnt want to take the chance I beg her I wont harm her green card please if you are having an affair or dont love me let me know I cant stand the pain I will leave and get out of your way Other topics Tanya822 how to start a business politeli about my ex and problems with oour son and my ex wife wanting money tanya822 does what we write here affect us
    what she does admitt to she claimes was written a year or so ago.
    It is hard to live with the understanding that the woman you love adore admire and respct is having an affair and my only use now is for her green card I am so depressed and scared waiting for the day when I come home and she is gone I do all I can to make her happy and dont understand why and how she could do this to me I hope and pray all the time that I am wrong but thier are to many things destroying my hope like finding flight info lawer info online banking ang business info strange phone numbers all unlisted all cellphones calls made during lunch doesnt call me I feel like shit and a fool That is why im begging for help from all of the Russian community to either help me discover the truth tell her what she is doing wrong give me links to her other posts or threads or explain what I am reading is wrog This is what I really want and hope to recieve or just the plain truth so I can get on with my life I have lost 40 pounds take medication for depression and stress and am lossing the will to live and she just doesnt care all she cares about is work and her own intrests
    If anyone wants anymore info or has any questions or can help in any way please private message me I love this girl and I would never hurt her but I can no longer live in a marriage without love

momoonskin poleteli,tanya822

Default Re: In Need Of Help Please

blue, I sympathize with you, but you should've understood the risk you were taking when marrying a woman from a different culture.
    It's impossible for a stranger to give advice in a marriage situation. Try talking to your family and your friends, people who know you well. If you decide that your wife is using you and your marriage has no future, then divorce her. Don't concern yourself with her Green Card business, don't even tell her you would. It just makes you look weak. If however, your friends tell you to give it another chance, go for it, don't spend so much time looking for suspicious signs, try to work it out with your wife. What else can we tell you here? We don't know you, we don't know your wife, we don't know what is really going on in your family. The only thing we can offer is sympathy.

May I refer you to this place?
    deleted
    I think, there you can find people with similar problems and get some help.
    Last edited by Akela; 06-16-2006 at 04:22 PM.

Level 2 User

I never knew of any risks other than scammers taking your money but I met her we had a big wedding in her country I never could have imagined that I would be in tears everyday knowing but uncertain how could a woman be so cold so cruel what did I do I gave her all I have I even put her before my son I have never felt so worthless in my whole life just waiting for it to happen but hanging on to a belief she has love for me but You can feel when someone cares they dont sit thier and watch you cry
    I think she may have found another way to stay without needing me that is why with each day it gets worse I wonder if she has someone that has made her happy
    Im a human being I dont desereve this
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Дядя_Федор
    May I refer you to this place?
    deleted
    I think, there you can find people with similar problems and get some help.
    When I put up this site before, for my Radost' of course, it was deleted. :(
    Last edited by Akela; 06-16-2006 at 04:22 PM.
    Фотки НЕ высылаются и я НЕ живу в ЛА
    Не говорите, что мне нужно делать, и я не буду говорить, куда вам идти (c)

А как перевести" Аннулировать и дать коленом под зад"?

Quote Originally Posted by Leon93
    А как перевести" Аннулировать и дать коленом под зад"?
    "Ship her back where she came from."

Banned Forever Slippery When Wet's Avatar

Чё такое momoonskin poleteli,tanya822?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery When Wet
    Чё такое momoonskin poleteli,tanya822?
    Насколько я понимаю, это ники его жены на этом форуме. Или еще где.

Banned Forever Slippery When Wet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Дядя_Федор
    Насколько я понимаю, это ники его жены на этом форуме. Или еще где.
    Я думаю это её hotmail и yahoo...

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information