Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: In Need Of Help Please

Default Re: In Need Of Help Please

Honestly, I tried to read it all, Blue. But there is no other anwer, I'm afraid - you've got to be a man and leave her. Just be strong enough. She is a type of woman who only uses men for her own benefit, I'm sorry to say, but I don't think she ever loved you. You've got to get out and stop torturing yourself. And you've got to forget about bringing in foreign women and hoping you'd find true love that way - they will pretend you are the love of their life, only to get out of there, OK? You could try dating foreigners who are already here - that's a good idea. But someone who's not dependent on you status-vise, do you understand?
    oмайгад

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    he suggested to search Russian sites he said the woman are very beutifull smart hardworking and respctfull and appreaciate everything even if it is very little
    Generally, a myth, especially the last part. In a home country, where "very little" is a norm, it works. In America, where it's easy for "very beutifull smart hardworking" women to succeed, they choose success.
    she looked better than I could have ever imagined and her personality
    Sorry, man, but didn't it ever crossed your mind that she could be out of your league?
    It was my house and we shared it with my brother in law sister and three kids my brother in law is an alcoholic
    I was in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
    Uh-uh. I understand your throuble.
    so her Aunt cosigned for her
    Wait a second, your wife's Aunt is living here?
    arguements about money have resurfaced she spent money on things she needed I never complaind but when I did it was war.
    but she said she was going anyway weather I liked it or not and she did when she came back we decided to seperate the accounts
    she started buying breath mints carring perfume with her and comming home later. Her sex drive changed she looked at me in disgust and I cuold tell she thuogt of me as person she had to live with the I love yous stopped holding hands stopped and I got very depressed and drank the intire month of december.
    All the bad signs. And, I have to say, you didn't make it any better.

Ok, you marriage is in a deep throuble, and honestly I can not see a good way of saving it. Now you can keep trying (not weeping and drinking!), or you can speak frankly to your wife (and probably end your marriage in a gratious way), or try to punish your wife with all legal means.

From your post alone, it's difficult to say whether your wife is a honest and decent person, or she simply used you as a stepping stone.

Be strong, and be gentleman, no matter what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_3112
    Sorry, man, but didn't it ever crossed your mind that she could be out of your league?
    Of course not! He is a Prince Charming who saved her from the misery of Uzbekistan :evillaugh
    Фотки НЕ высылаются и я НЕ живу в ЛА
    Не говорите, что мне нужно делать, и я не буду говорить, куда вам идти (c)

Novice

blue, you wonna some real help? We need pictures. Post yourself, your wife and your house. Then we'll be able to tell you how big your chances are.

btw, I'm not kidding
    Там где прошел дурак, злодею делать уже нечего.

Banned Forever Slippery When Wet's Avatar

Blue,

ditch the bitch :32:

RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by GGG
    blue, you wonna some real help? We need pictures. Post yourself, your wife and your house. Then we'll be able to tell you how big your chances are.

btw, I'm not kidding
    Я не в тему, но кроме идеи алкоголизма blue в голову ничего не приходит.
    GGG,
    у тебя хорошее аналитическое мышление. Неужели не видно, что парень с явными проблемами, или это только мне кажется?
    Если предположить, что пишет алкоголик в стадии обострения, то весь ребус складывается как нельзя лучше. :rolleyes:

Novice

Nicholaich, а я по твоему зачем про фотографии сказал? Он повесит их (если), то представялешь как мы все ржать будем?
    Там где прошел дурак, злодею делать уже нечего.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholaich
    Я не в тему, но кроме идеи алкоголизма blue в голову ничего не приходит.
    GGG,
    у тебя хорошее аналитическое мышление. Неужели не видно, что парень с явными проблемами, или это только мне кажется?
    Если предположить, что пишет алкоголик в стадии обострения, то весь ребус складывается как нельзя лучше. :rolleyes:
    Ревнивый параноидально-шизофреничный алкоголик, неудачник, без денег и перспектив..
    Понадеялся улучшить свой социальный статус при помощи красавицы из далекой страны.. Она, конечно, тоже его использовала.. все обоюдно..

Blue, there are quite strong cultural differences between our peoples, I'm suprised you didn't know that.
    For example, (please, don't take it the wrong way) Russian men are supposed to be somewhat on the macho side. Russian boys are brought up with the idea that "boys don't cry". And Russain women (not all of them, of course) subconsciously expect their husbands and boyfriends to be "strong and supportive" bread-winners, so that the woman could pretend to be a little flaky and rely on her husband to take the responsibility for the family. It's part game and part true. Like a mating game. But the biggest turn off for a Russian woman (again, I'm not talking about all of them) is to see "her man" helpless, crying, begging for love. That's pretty much the end of any relationship.
    Think about it. Take control of your life whether you want to continue with your marriage or not. Be a man. Make a decision and stick with it.

Good Luck.
    Uncle Theodore (that's the English translation of my nick here)

Quote Originally Posted by Дядя_Федор
    Uncle Theodore (that's the English translation of my nick here)
    ROFLMAO!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information