Page 6 of 1130 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Любителям Популярной Музыки!

Default Re: Любителям Популярной Музыки!

Quote Originally Posted by Анфиса_Скукотищева
    Laibach, Across the Universe (и немного ироничный клип, в духе гитлерюгенд и пр ). Eric Clapton, Layla, Wonderful Tonight. Status Quo, In the Army Now. Eurythmics, Sweet Dreams.
    Eric Clapton

Layla
    Wonderful Tonight

Eric Patrick Clapton, CBE (born March 30, 1945), nicknamed "Slowhand", is a Grammy Award winning British guitarist, singer and composer, who became one of the most respected and influential musicians of the rock-era, garnering an unprecedented three inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Clapton is widely considered to be one of the greatest and most influential guitarists in popular music history.

Although Clapton's musical style has varied throughout his career, it has always remained rooted in the blues. Clapton is credited as an innovator in several phases of his career, which have included blues-rock (with John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers and The Yardbirds) and hard rock (with Cream). Clapton has also achieved great chart success in genres ranging from delta blues (the tribute to Robert Johnson with Me and Mr. Johnson album), psychedelic rock ("Sunshine of Your Love"), pop ("Change the World") and reggae ("I Shot the Sheriff").

Clapton is currently on his 2006-2007 world tour with good friend and longtime tourmate, Robert Cray as his supporting act.
    Когда приходит время дурью маяться, лень позорно отступает.
    Look at this!

Kylie Minogue

Confide_In_Me
    Spinning Around
    Come Into My World

Kylie Ann Minogue (born May 28, 1968) is an Australian singer-songwriter and occasional actress. Minogue rose to prominence in the late 1980s, as a result of her role in the Australian television soap opera Neighbours, before commencing her career as a pop recording artist.

Signed to a contract by British songwriters and producers Stock, Aitken & Waterman, she achieved a string of hit records throughout the world, but her popularity began to decline by the early 1990s, leading her to part company from Stock, Aitken & Waterman in 1992. For several years she attempted to establish herself as an independent performer and songwriter, distancing herself from her earlier work. Her projects were widely publicised, but her albums failed to attract a substantial audience and resulted in the lowest sales of her career.
    Last edited by Aвгур; 06-07-2006 at 10:38 PM.
    Look at this!

Robbie Williams

Supreme
    Rock DJ

Robbie Williams (born Robert Peter Williams on 13 February 1974 in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire) is a pop singer from the United Kingdom. His full name, Robert Peter Maximilian Williams, is actually not his birthname. Robbie added Maximillian because he thought it sounded better
    Look at this!

George Michael "Faith"

George Michael (born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou in East Finchley, London, June 25, 1963) is a British pop singer/songwriter who has sold an estimated 80 million records.
    In December 2004 Elton John stated in an interview that he believed George Michael should "get out more". As both John and Michael were openly gay and seemingly friends, many were surprised at the public spat. In an open letter response in "Heat" magazine, Michael claimed he and John were not good friends and that John had little knowledge of his personal life other than what he might glean from gossip (or the "gay grapevine", as Michael termed it).

Mick Jagger "Just Another Night"

She's the Boss is the solo album debut by Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger and was released in 1985. When The Rolling Stones signed with Sony Music in 1983, one of the options available to them was for individual projects, and Jagger - ready to spread his wings after recording exclusively with his famous band for twenty years - eagerly began working on She's the Boss.

Tina Turner "The Best "

Tina Turner (born Anna Mae Bullock on November 26, 1939) is a Grammy Award-winning American pop/rock singer, Buddhist and occasional actress.
    Born in Nutbush (now Brownsville, Tennessee), of African American, Navajo, and Cherokee ancestry. At age 16, she moved to St. Louis, Missouri and became well-known for her high energy performances with The Ike and Tina Turner Revue during the 1960s and 1970s.
    She is, however, best known for her solo comeback in the mid-1980s. Turner is noted for her overpowering stage presence -- long legs, big hair, and raspy voice. She is often referred to as the Queen of Rock & Roll.
    She possesses a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in the 1990s. In addition, she is a member of the St. Louis Walk of Fame. She is also the winner of seven Grammy Awards thus far.
    Her boyfriend is German Record Executive, Erwin Bach. Tina lives with him in Switzerland.

The Pretenders "I'll Stand By You "

The Pretenders are a British rock band known for innovative songwriting and charismatic performances. The original band consisted of group founder, songwriter, vocalist, and rhythm guitarist Chrissie Hynde, lead and rhythm guitarist James Honeyman-Scott, bassist Pete Farndon, and drummer Martin Chambers. This band was fractured by drug-related deaths and numerous subsequent personnel changes have taken place over the years, with Hynde as the sole constant.

The Pretenders
    I'll Stand By You
    Oh, why you look so sad?
    Tears are in your eyes
    Come on and come to me now
    Don't be ashamed to cry
    Let me see you through
    'cause I've seen the dark side too
    When the night falls on you
    You don't know what to do
    Nothing you confess
    Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
    I'll stand by you
    Won't let nobody hurt you
    I'll stand by you

So if you're mad, get mad
    Don't hold it all inside
    Come on and talk to me now
    Hey, what you got to hide?
    I get angry too
    Well I'm a lot like you
    When you're standing at the crossroads
    And don't know which path to choose
    Let me come along
    'cause even if you're wrong

I'll stand by you
    I'll stand by you
    Won't let nobody hurt you
    I'll stand by you
    Take me in, into your darkest hour
    And I'll never desert you
    I'll stand by you

And when...
    When the night falls on you, baby
    You're feeling all alone
    You won't be on your own

CHORUS:

INXS "Babe I Love Your Way (cover)"

INXS (pronounced "In Excess") is an Australian rock group. The band was formed in 1977 and comprised of the late Michael Hutchence (lead vocals), Andrew Farriss (guitar and keyboards), Tim Farriss (b. August 16, 1957, in Perth, Western Australia, Australia) (lead guitar), Jon Farriss (drums), Garry Gary Beers (bass), and Kirk Pengilly (b. July 4, 1958, in Kew, Victoria, Australia) (saxophone and guitar). On September 20, 2005, Canadian singer J.D. Fortune became the band's new lead vocalist after a twelve-week competition on the CBS reality show Rock Star: INXS.

Quote Originally Posted by Aвгур
    Robbie Williams

Supreme
    Rock DJ

Robbie Williams (born Robert Peter Williams on 13 February 1974 in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire) is a pop singer from the United Kingdom. His full name, Robert Peter Maximilian Williams, is actually not his birthname. Robbie added Maximillian because he thought it sounded better
    I love him:kiss:

Ultravox "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes "

Ultravox (formerly Ultravox!) were one of the primary exponents of the British electronic pop music movement of the early 1980s. The band was particularly associated with the New Romantic movement, although it both pre- and post-dated New Romantic by several years, drawing inspiration variously from punk, the artier side of glam rock, pub rock and latterly straightforward synthpop.

Page 6 of 1130 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread Information