Thread: Obtaining Ukrainian Passport in U. S. A.

Level 3 User

Default Obtaining Ukrainian Passport in U. S. A.

Sorry for English, it is just quicker.

I have 16 y.o. son who is a Green Card holder. He is going to travel to Ukraine. It is obvious that he needs either Passport of the Citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad or a Child Travel Document. What is the way for obtaining one of the documents? After searching www.ukrconsul.com website and calling to the number provided for obtaining information, I could find nothing in terms of what is the consular fee for Passport of the Citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad and how or where I can get an application? I couldn't get this information neither on website or automated telephone service. If someone had a similar situation, please , provide with with advice or information what to do. Thank you in advance for your help an assistance.

Default Re: Obtaining Ukrainian Passport in U. S. A.

Quote Originally Posted by alvina
    Sorry for English, it is just quicker.

I have 16 y.o. son who is a Green Card holder. He is going to travel to Ukraine. It is obvious that he needs either Passport of the Citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad or a Child Travel Document. What is the way for obtaining one of the documents? After searching www.ukrconsul.com website and calling to the number provided for obtaining information, I could find nothing in terms of what is the consular fee for Passport of the Citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad and how or where I can get an application? I couldn't get this information neither on website or automated telephone service. If someone had a similar situation, please , provide with with advice or information what to do. Thank you in advance for your help an assistance.
    you went to the wrong website, go to the link below, you can download an application there. I don't speak Ukrainian, but you should to understand all fee and application info;)
    http://www.ukrconsul.org/consular/passobmp.html
    Last edited by malutka; 11-23-2005 at 02:51 PM.

Thread Information