Thread: amNEWYORK

Default Re: amNEWYORK

Давно пора. Все что естественно то небезобразно.
    "Political correctness is fascism under the guise of manners" … George Carlin
    "I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" ... Elmore Leonard

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Vice View Post
    Давно пора. Все что естественно то небезобразно.
    но путешествие с голой сиськой в нуёркском сабвее может закончиться трагически. хотя бы по причине санитарных кондицый

Quote Originally Posted by Izold View Post
    но путешествие с голой сиськой в нуёркском сабвее может закончиться трагически. хотя бы по причине санитарных кондицый
    Пусть намажуца дустом.
    "I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" ... Elmore Leonard

VIP

... мля, в раёне такая тишина, будто в сабурбию переехал
    видимо, седер прошёл успешно, все ещё не вставали )

VIP

NEW ORDER.
    VOTING CHANGE: CITY ELECTIONS COULD BECOME A RANKING GAME OF THRONES

https://thecity.nyc/2019/04/voting-c...ium=newsletter

VIP

Last week a judge gave a nod of approval to the city’s plan to open a homeless shelter in a former hotel on West 58th Street, in the shadow of the neighborhood’s so-called “Billionaires’ Row.”

Yesterday, another judge cleared the way for more homeless families to stay in another former hotel – this one on West 94th Street.

The two projects are part of City Hall’s plans for 90 new homeless shelters...

VIP

а штоб эти миллиардеры очень то, а то много об себе понимают

Это просто американская версия уплотнения жил площади. Просто еще до советской версии не додумались. А мож просто покамесь улица большая.

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Vice View Post
    Это просто американская версия уплотнения жил площади. Просто еще до советской версии не додумались. А мож просто покамесь улица большая.
    а поделом, блядь, пусть продолжают голосовать за деБиллов

VIP

The second span of the inter-borough Kosciuszko Bridge will open in September, which will mark the completion of the bridge four years ahead of schedule, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced at a press conference yesterday.

The bridge will provide the Brooklyn Queens Expressway with five Queens-bound traffic lanes and four Brooklyn-bound traffic lanes, as well as a 20-foot-wide bike and pedestrian path.

The new Kosciuszko Bridge, an expansive $873 million project, will be the first new bridge built in the city in 55 years, following the completion of the Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge in 1964. The new two-span suspension bridge was originally expected to be completed in early 2024.

Page 542 of 555 FirstFirst ... 42442492532533534535536537538539540541542543544545546547548549550551552 ... LastLast

Thread Information