Thread: Быстрый вопрос.

Самовлюбленный Павлин Хрюн Моржов's Avatar

Default Re: Быстрый вопрос.

А это "Until B-2" штампом или от руки написано? Если от руки, то это может быть "Until 6-2" - до второго июня? Что по идее на 6 месяцев.

Cheers.
    Таити, Таити...
    Не были мы ни на какой Таити
    Нас и здесь неплохо кормят ©

Quote Originally Posted by справочник View Post
    Я чего подумал, а у них в визе примечание, случаем не стоит?

Вроде ничего не заметил. Просто все нафиг перечеркнуто (виза на 1 въезд)
    А какие примечания бывают?

(гляну еще раз завтра)

Quote Originally Posted by Хрюн Моржов View Post
    А это "Until B-2" штампом или от руки написано? Если от руки, то это может быть "Until 6-2" - до второго июня? Что по идее на 6 месяцев.

Cheers.

Написано от руки, но именно B-2 а не 6-2 въехали они 13 числа...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex5448 View Post
    А штамп говорит что до конца В-2... То есть до 2018...
    Если честно, я что-то не просекаю про что вы говорите
    Закон есть такой, что не может находится тут человек по тур. визе более 6 месяцев (конечно если не попросит продления статуса).

Quote Originally Posted by ETTY View Post
    Вроде ничего не заметил. Просто все нафиг перечеркнуто (виза на 1 въезд)
    А какие примечания бывают?
    Под фото, там где пишут условия визы. Например - two weeks requested или что-то подобное.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by справочник View Post
    Под фото, там где пишут условия визы. Например - two weeks requested или что-то подобное.
    Завтра утром гляну...

А допустим, если написано, то что это значит всеже? Почему "until B-2" а не просто дата.?

Завтра утром гляну...

А допустим, если написано, то что это значит всеже? Почему "until B-2" а не просто дата.?
    :confused:
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Написано от руки, но именно B-2 а не 6-2 въехали они 13 числа...
    Может если от руки то это не В-2 а 13-2 т.е. 13 февраля?

Quote Originally Posted by zgorynych View Post
    Может если от руки то это не В-2 а 13-2 т.е. 13 февраля?
    Американцы вначале пишут месяц, потом число.
    Если там действительно есть пометка, что виза выдана для поездки, скажем на 2 недели, то такое поставить он мог. Но я тоже не встречал в практике именно until B-2.
    Вообще-то я посоветовал бы Вам поменять белую карту, чтобы в дальнейшем не иметь проблем.
    Q: How do I correct an Arrival-Departure Record reflecting an incorrect admission classification, biographical information or period of admission?
    A: U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will review and issue the necessary documents to remedy errors recorded on the Arrival-Departure Record at the time of entry to the United States relating to improper non-immigrant classification, inaccurate biographical information or incorrect period of admission, if appropriate.
    Any designated deferred inspection location or CBP office located within an international airport should be able to assist you, regardless of where the actual document was issued. In many instances, the location of your final destination where the discrepancy will be resolved may not be the port of your first arrival into the United States. Travelers are encouraged to contact sites not located within an international airport to establish an appointment, if necessary. Mail-in procedures are not available.

Currently, there is not an approved form to request the correction of inaccurate information recorded on the CBP Form I-94 or I-95 at the time of entry into the United States. You will need to bring the questionable CBP Form I-94 or I-95 and documentation to support the claim that the form was not properly annotated. For example, present a passport and visa to justify an incorrect visa classification or an approved petition to support an incorrect admission period. A fee will not be assessed.

The CBP offices within the international airports and deferred inspection locations are only authorized to correct errors that occurred at the time of arrival. Requests to replace the CBP Form I-94 or I-95 that has been lost, stolen or mutilated must be filed with USCIS.

Authorized stays that were limited at the port of first arrival by supervisory authorization as noted on the reverse side of the CBP Form I-94 will not be corrected. Under these circumstances, you will be required to file an Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, Form I-539, with USCIS.

Так что, или езжайте в аэропорт, как здесь советуется, но боюсь, что в ту зону не впустят, хотя можно вызвать иммиграционщика, или заполняйте форму I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival - Departure Document.
    Last edited by Lev Kobrin; 12-16-2008 at 05:17 AM.
    Лев Кобрин – юрист, магистр права.

Nothing on this answer should be taken as legal advice. For legal advice, consult an immigration attorney.

Посмотрел, на визе нет никаких особых пометок.
    Единственное что внизу "Entries 1" стоит слово "Annotation", а под ним ничего больше не написано.
    В целом обычная виза. На I-94 четко написано "B2" без всяких черточек.

Page 443 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 343393433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453493543943 ... LastLast

Thread Information