A man set himself on fire, and died, in front of the courthouse where Trump's trial is being held. We already have the first martyr of the former US President's war against his persecutors, real or presumed. What should we expect, dear @راغب السرجاني, as the elections get closer?

The man who set himself on fire in front of the Trump trial court has died

[hr]

Military base of pro-Iran militias bombed in Iraq: one dead and eight injured. The US and Israel deny involvement

[hr]

Taiwan reveals the presence of 21 Chinese military aircraft around the island

[hr]

Ukraine, decisive hours for US weapons: the vote in Washington today

[hr]

UN Security Council, US veto on Palestinian membership of the United Nations

[hr]

China is "sinking" fast: risk of flooding for millions

[hr]

In Niger, thousands of people demonstrated demanding the withdrawal of US soldiers still active in the country

[hr]

The flood and the deaths in Oman and Dubai. It had never happened in history

[hr]

Attack in Iran, Tehran threatens Israel: the EU asks to avoid escalation in the Middle East

[hr]

The holy war of the Israeli settlers in the West Bank

[hr]

Swiss watches are no longer sold, especially in Asia. Luxury is languishing, displaced by crises and gold

[hr]

Tension is rising in the Balkans after Serbian military exercises near the border with Kosovo

[hr]

Solomon Islands: Pacific elections are closely watched by China and the West

[hr]

North Korea conducts tests of new 'super-large warhead'

[hr]

'I'm ready to leave this campus': Columbia Jewish students react to surge in anti-Semitism

[hr]

Rains bring deadly flash floods to Afghanistan and Pakistan

[hr]

Thailand is preparing for a crisis on its border amid fears that Burma's brutal junta is about to launch a counter-offensive

[hr]

The US sends the first Typhon missile battery to the Philippines

[hr]

Indonesia volcano: thousands of people evacuated amid spreading ash and fear of tsunami

[hr]

WHO raises alarm after avian flu detected in 'very high concentrations' in raw cow's milk

I renew my invitation to join you in this catechism of last resort, almost out of time. The last hour has already begun. Waiting until the last half hour doesn't work. Everyone must make a decision in time. Afterwards, there will be too many aspiring helpers, and none of them will have any advantage. The scream has already been heard (1).

1) From my Sacred Reference Text:

Скрытый текст

The kingdom of heaven is like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the groom. [2]Five of them were foolish and five were wise; [3] the foolish ones took the lamps, but took no oil with them; [4] but the wise ones, along with the lamps, also took oil in small vessels. [5]Because the groom was late, they all fell asleep and slept. [6]At midnight there was a cry: Here is the groom, go and meet him! [7]Then all those virgins awoke and trimmed their lamps. [8]And the foolish ones said to the wise ones, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out. [9] But the wise ones replied: No, let there be no shortage for us and for you; go instead to the sellers and buy some for yourselves. [10] Now while they were going to buy oil, the groom arrived, and the virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding, and the door was closed. [11]Later the other virgins also arrived and began to say: Lord, Lord, open to us! [12]But he answered, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. [13] Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

[свернуть]