PDA

View Full Version : Борис Стогов и Helena Стогова

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 10:47 AM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/01/7-boris-stogov-lenas-brother-short.html

Урок 7. Boris Stogov, Lena’s Brother - Описание Бориса Стогова, брата Лины. Short Conversations. Does he, doesn't he?

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 10:47 AM
Boris Stogov, Lena’s Brother

Boris Stogov, Lena’s Brother - Борис стогов, брат Лины. Short Conversations. Does he, doesn't he?
This is Boris Stogov. He is Lena’s brother. Boris is eight years old. He is a schoolboy. Boris is in the third form.
Boris is tall. He has dark hair and brown eyes.
Boris is wearing a dark green jacket and grey trousers. His socks are grey, and his boots are black. Boris’s shirt is white. It is made of cotton.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 10:48 AM
“Meet Lida. She is my friend. This is my brother.”
“How do you do, Lida?”
“How do you do?”

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 10:49 AM
2. “May I introduce my uncle, Boris Alexeyevich Smirnov? This is Inna Vasilievna, my teacher.”
“How do you do, Inna Vasilievna? I’m pleased to meet you.”
“Pleased to meet you, Boris Alexeyevich.”

Это в честь "Смирновской" водки ? ( Ричард Ричардович Диксон тоскливой полярной ночью вспоминал отель Риц в Лондоне )

P.S. Но в том оригинальном учебнике ведь было Let me introduce my uncle .... ( правда его переиздавали )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 10:50 AM
3. "Do you know my friend, Lena? This is Zina.”
“Hello, Lena. I’m pleased to meet you.”
“Hello, Zina.”

:111:

Hello , Xena ! :111:
Hi , sow fucking Boris! You're unright ! ( Nearly close to left ) :111:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/Returnofcallisto_02.jpg

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 10:55 AM
4. “Hello, Boris, how are you?”
“I’m very well, thank you. How are you?”
"I’m fine, thank you.”

Там где-то должна была быть разговорная тема о том , как Helena Stogova болела гриппом. ( ковида тогда не было )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:06 AM
5. “Good morning, Inna Vasilievna.”
“Good morning, Sasha.”
“Is Igor in?”
“Yes, Igor is in his room. Come in, Sasha. Take your coat and cap off.”

Yeah , Igor is in his chat room. Come in , Sasha. Take your panties off.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:08 AM
5. “Good morning, Inna Vasilievna.”
“Good morning, Sasha.”
“Is Igor in?”
“Yes, Igor is in his room. Come in, Sasha. Take your coat and cap off.”

Yeah , Igor is in its sty. Come in , Sasha. Take your panties off.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/pig-sty-5335332.jpg

Its name is Igor.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:22 AM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/12/3-letter-from-camp-short-conversations.html

Урок 3: A Letter from a Camp - Письмо Лины Стоговой из пионерского лагеря. Short Conversations - Короткие диалоги на английском языке

A Letter from a Camp

Dear Mum and Dad, I am all right. I like the camp very much. It is near a beautiful river in a green forest. It has a volleyball ground and a sports ground. We look after the gardens and water the flowers. In the centre of our camp there is a square. This is the place for camp meetings.
We get up at 7 o’clock and do morning exercises. After that we wash and make our beds. After breakfast some go to the forest, others help to pick vegetables.
After dinner we must sleep, but it’s difficult to sleep in the day-time. When the girls begin to speak, the door of our room opens and we hear, “Who isn’t sleeping?” There is no answer, we are all “sleeping”.
After two hours of rest we have a glass of coffee or milk and eat bread or a cake. Then we read or draw, play table games, volleyball or basketball. In bad weather we can read books, write letters, prepare dances and songs for evening parties and do other things. We dance, play games or watch films after supper. Then we go to bed.
Please write if you are coming on Sunday. Bring Borya too. Does he go to the children’s summer playground?
Well, my letter is too long today, but I have very much to tell you.
Love, Lena

P.S. Там где-то ещё Your Truly Mary Smith была ( или Анна Чапман ? )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:37 AM
“We are going on our holidays on Saturday”.
“Do you want to spend them in the country or at the seaside?”
“We decided to spend them in the country. All the members of the family like walking in the forest. Last year we went for long walks”.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:49 AM
“We visited many interesting places during the summer holidays”.
“Oh, I’ve already made three or four visits to beautiful places and old towns. Did you spend your holidays at a summer camp?”
“Yes, but I’ve only been at a town summer camp. I want to go to a camp in the country next year”.

городской летний концентрационный лагерь - это где-то в Северной Корее ? ( правда там больше народные исправительно-трудовые фермы одно время )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:56 AM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/01/8-stogovs-mr-white-english.html

Урок 8. The Stogovs - Описание Стоговых на английском языке. Mr. White - описание англичанина Мистера Уайта. English Schoolchildren - Описание английских школьников.

The Stogovs

The Stogovs - Стоговы. Mr. White - Мистер Уайт. English Schoolchildren - Английские школьники.

In the street you can see a man and a woman. They are the Stogovs. The man is Viktor Nikolayevich Stogov, he is Lena’s father. The woman is his wife, Vera Ivanovna Stogova. Vera Ivanovna is a very nice woman. She isn’t very tall. Her hair is short and fair. She has large blue eyes. She is wearing a dark green skirt, a short coat and a yellow blouse. Her coat and skirt are made of wool. The blouse is made of silk. She has no hat on. She is holding a handbag in her hand.
Viktor Nikolayevich, Vera Ivanovna’s husband, is tall. His hair is grey and his eyes are brown. He has a dark blue suit on. It is made of wool. He has a white shirt and a black silk tie on. He has his raincoat over his left arm. He has a hat on.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X0XbS1JP2gA/UPVODawr0dI/AAAAAAAAA_U/o4hiiJORloQ/s1600/stogovs.png

Но в анекдотах про Вовочку ведь была Марья Иванна , а не Вера Ивановна !

Vera Ivanovna is a very ugly woman She isn't very chubby Her hair is short and green. She has large blue breasts. She is wearing a dark green latex catsuit ....

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 12:03 PM
Mr. White

Mr. White is an Englishman. He works in an office in London. He is a tall, thin man, with blue eyes and brown hair.
He wears a dark suit, a white shirt with a grey tie, grey socks and black shoes. When he goes to his office, he wears a hat and carries an umbrella in his hand. When it is cold, he wears a dark coat.

Там где-то ещё мистер Браун должен был мелькать.... Мистер Уайт и мистер Браун - это Петров и Баширов ?
А укол зонтиком - как раз стиль "ликвидаторов из КГБ".

Baba_Yaga
01-25-2022, 12:29 PM
Майки, чего это из тебя поперло? Какое вещество использовал, признавайся!

Whoever
01-25-2022, 01:33 PM
In the centre of our camp there is a square. This is the place for camp meetings.............

В русском переводе: "А наутро нас снова на поверку построят".
Но это уж очень образный, литературный перевод:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 01:36 PM
Майки, чего это из тебя поперло? Какое вещество использовал, признавайся!

Основное действующее вещество - там на упаковке мелким шрифтом .... :111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 01:36 PM
The Stogovs

The Stogovs - Стоговы. Mr. White - Мистер Уайт. English Schoolchildren - Английские школьники.

In the street you can see a man and a woman. They are the Stogovs. The man is Viktor Nikolayevich Stogov, he is Lena’s father. The woman is his wife, Vera Ivanovna Stogova. Vera Ivanovna is a very nice woman. She isn’t very tall. Her hair is short and fair. She has large blue eyes. She is wearing a dark green skirt, a short coat and a yellow blouse. Her coat and skirt are made of wool. The blouse is made of silk. She has no hat on. She is holding a handbag in her hand.
Viktor Nikolayevich, Vera Ivanovna’s husband, is tall. His hair is grey and his eyes are brown. He has a dark blue suit on. It is made of wool. He has a white shirt and a black silk tie on. He has his raincoat over his left arm. He has a hat on.

А разве он, по легенде Ричарда Ричардовича Диксона, не был рабочим?:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 01:37 PM
В русском переводе: "А наутро нас снова на поверку построят".
Но это уж очень образный, литературный перевод:111:

Это ведь были самые русофобские в мире учебники английского языка! ( я хочу найти как Хелена Стогова там гриппом болела )

Whoever
01-25-2022, 01:38 PM
“We are going on our holidays on Saturday”.
“Do you want to spend them in the country or at the seaside?”
“We decided to spend them in the country. All the members of the family like walking in the forest. Last year we went for long walks”.

Под Прагой.:111:
Как в Absolute Friends by Le Carre:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 01:39 PM
А разве он, по легенде Ричарда Ричардовича Диксона, не был рабочим?:111:

Учебник переиздавали несколько раз - да и зонтик на лестнице , которым Степана Бандеру укололи , как-то хотели объяснить! :111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 01:39 PM
Основное действующее вещество - там на упаковке мелким шрифтом .... :111:

Зачем тебе мельдоний - ты же не олимпиец:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 01:40 PM
Под Прагой.:111:
Как в Absolute Friends by Le Carre:111:

Ну да ! :111:
Все эти учебники сейчас читаются как шпионский роман времён холодной войны. Где-то в Голливуде могли бы снять шпионский блокбастер "Boris Stog-off".

Птиц
01-25-2022, 01:43 PM
Учебник переиздавали несколько раз

по нему не учились. учились по Скультэ и Бонк

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 01:43 PM
Зачем тебе мельдоний - ты же не олимпиец:111:

там какая-то разновидность пенициллина вообще-то. Правда её алкоголем не рекомендуют запивать. :111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 01:44 PM
по нему не учились. учились по Скультэ и Бонк

У нас в школе по нему. :111:
( Но его потом , кажется , переиздавали - многие фразы тогда иначе выглядели. )

Птиц
01-25-2022, 01:47 PM
У нас в школе

вот поэтому ты кончал на львовский политех, а я на один из лучших учебных заведений в Москве.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 01:56 PM
вот поэтому ты кончал на львовский политех, а я на один из лучших учебных заведений в Москве.

Ты уверен , что московские были самыми лучшими ? У нас практиканты из института имени Стеклова были в ИППММ - ну совсем ничего не умели. И всякую дурь с английского , которую через ВИНИТИ тогда получали , для них надо переводить было. ( Правда за это очень неплохо по советским меркам платили )

Птиц
01-25-2022, 02:04 PM
Ты уверен , что московские были самыми лучшими ?

эпсо-факин-лутли. ты не переведешь половину того, что я перевожу сейчас, все эти прокладки, вставки, вкладыши. ты реально обосрешься, Майки, на первой же минуте.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 02:08 PM
эпсо-факин-лутли. ты не переведешь половину того, что я перевожу сейчас, все эти прокладки, вставки, вкладыши. ты реально обосрешься, Майки, на первой же минуте.

Это очень специализированные тексты по математической физике и AI. - и даже в довольно узком контексте с общим названием " оптическое компьютерное распознавание целей". Ну там ещё поддержка банка данных Геозондирование была ( обработка фотографий со спутников )

P.S. тебе там бы ни один словарный запас не помог. ( И ни один англо-русский словарь )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 02:41 PM
http://absurdopedia.net/wiki/The_Stogovs

http://i.absurdopedia.net/thumb/9/9b/The_Stogovs_poster.gif/320px-The_Stogovs_poster.gif

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 02:43 PM
http://i.absurdopedia.net/thumb/e/e7/Lena_Stogova.gif/80px-Lena_Stogova.gif

Лина есть русский девочка. Она есть ученик в 6-ой класс. Она есть ученик в школа № 34. Лина есть молодой, она есть 12 лет старый. Она есть не очень высокий, но она есть не очень маленький тоже. Она есть ни высокий, ни низкий. Она есть тонкий. Лина’з волосы есть белокурый. Лина иметь круглый лицо. Она иметь большой голубой глаза. Лина’з нос есть маленький. Она иметь красный губы. Ейный уши есть маленький.

Лина есть в настоящий продолжительный время носящий коричневый платье. Лина’з платье есть сделано в СССР из шерсть 1-й сорт. В ейный правый рука она держать неопределённый книга. Это есть ейный английский книга. Лина иметь колготки на. Она есть в настоящий продолжительный время носящий коричневый туфли сделано в СССР самый высокий сорт.

Лина есть неопределённый молодой пионерка. Она есть хороший детка.«Yeah Baby! Yeah!»

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 02:44 PM
http://i.absurdopedia.net/thumb/7/76/Boris_Stogov.gif/70px-Boris_Stogov.gif

Бо́рис есть 8 лет старый. Он есть школьный мальчишка. Он есть в третий класс. Он есть неопределённый молодой пионер тоже. Он есть высокий. Он иметь тёмный волосы и коричневый глаза. Бо́рис есть в настоящий продолжительный время носящий тёмный зелёный пиджак и серый брюки. Он иметь белые носки на. Евоный носки сделано в СССР из хлопок 1-й сорт.

Бо́рис есть не очень хороший ученик. Он делает не любить делать арифметический примеры. Он делает не хотеть быть неопределённый доктор любить подобный его мать или неопределённый рабочий как евоный фазер. Он есть в настоящий продолжительный время идущий быть неопределённый драйвер.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 02:46 PM
http://absurdopedia.net/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB:Stogovs.gif

Виктор Николаевич есть Лина’з фазер.А кто у Б́орис фазер? Женщина есть евоный жена, Вера Иванович. Вера Иванович есть 38 лет старый еврей. Они иметь неопределённый тётя кто жить в Израиль. Вера Иванович есть неопределённый доктор возле неопределённый госпиталь. Она есть очень хороший женщина. Она есть не очень высокий. Она есть ни высокий, ни низкий. Еёный волосы есть короткий и бледный. Она иметь большой голубой глаза. Она есть в настоящий продолжительный время носящий тёмный зелёный юбка, короткий пальто и жёлтый кофта. Она иметь не шляпа на. Она есть в настоящий продолжительный время держащий ручной мешок чемодан сумка в ейный рука.
Виктор Николаевич есть высокий. Евоный волосы есть серый и евоный глаза есть коричневый. Он имеет тёмный голубой костюм на. Он имеет белая рубашка и чёрный шёлковый галстук на. Он имеет евоный плащ на евоный левый рука. Он имеет неопределённый шляпа на.Ага, yes, рабочий носить шляпа, голубой костюм и шёлковый галстук, нах!

Виктор Николаевич есть 40 лет старый. Он есть неопределённый рабочий. Он работать возле неопределённый завод. Евоный завод есть почтовский ящик. Этот завод есть далеко от дом, и он брать автобус, когда ходить в этот завод.

На понедельник, вторник, четверг и пятница он ходить в институт в этот вечер. Он есть неопределённый студент в институт и он есть в настоящий продолжительный время идущий быть неопределённый инженер.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 02:47 PM
Маленький Надъюша
Лина иметь маленький сестра тоже. Ейный имя есть Надъюша. Она есть пять. Она делать не ходить в школа, она есть тоже молодой. Она любить играть с ейный игрушка.
Живой бабушка и мёртвая дедушка
Лина’з бабушка жить с они в ихний дом. Она есть семьдесят лет старый. Она делать не работать, она тоже старый. Она есть пенсионер. Лина поиметь дедушка не иметь дедушка.
Счастливый один
Лина’з семья есть счастливый один. Борис, Лина унд Надъюша любит ихний родители очень много и ихний родители любит их также

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 02:48 PM
http://i.absurdopedia.net/thumb/9/9b/The_Stogovs_poster.gif/320px-The_Stogovs_poster.gif

Постер сериала
Жанр Реалити-шоу
Режиссёр Старков-Диксон-Рыбаков
В главных
ролях Виктор Николаевич • Вера Иванович • Лина • Бо́рис и др.
Страна СССР
Телеканал Средняя школа
Премьера только для чтения
Длина серии 10 слогов в минуту
Количество серий дофига
(все на англ. яз. с сурдопереводом на олбанский)

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 02:51 PM
https://www.jstor.org/stable/25548600

JOURNAL ARTICLE
Our Life in a Foreign Language
Elena G. Rabinovitch

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 02:58 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/02/21-stogovs-flat-stogovs-in-their-living.html

Урок 21. The Stogovs’ Flat - Описание Квартиры Стоговых на английском языке. The Stogovs in Their Living-Room - Описание гостиной комнаты Стоговых.

The Stogovs’ Flat

Lena Stogova and her family live in town. They have a flat in a new block of flats in Lenin Street. Their house is in the centre of the town. There are many fiats in the block, a lot of people live in it. The Stogovs’ flat is Number Ten. It is not on the ground floor, it is on the second floor.
The Stogovs’ flat has four rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. There is a small hall. There they take off their coats and hats and hang them on the hall-stand. The kitchen and the bathroom are on one side of the corridor, the living-room, two bedrooms and the children’s room are on the other side.
The living-room is large, the other three rooms are not very large. The living-room has a balcony. The other rooms have no balcony. The rooms are not very high, but they are light, the windows are large.
The Stogovs’ flat has gas and hot and cold water. There is no lift in the Stogovs' block of flats.
At the back of the block of flats there is a yard with trees in it. There are benches under the trees and a playground for the children.

At the back of the block of flats there is a yard with gallows in it ....

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 03:42 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/03/29.html

Урок 29. Текст про сборы в школу и завтрак Бориса Стогова на английском языке. Повседневные фразы на английском языке, применимые за столом.

Getting Up in the Morning

At seven o’clock in the morning the alarm-clock rings. It is time for me to get up. I don’t want to get up early, but I must.
I jump out of bed and open the window. Then I turn on the radio and do my morning exercises.
When I have done my morning exercises, I go to the bathroom and wash. I clean my teeth, wash my hands, face and ears with cold water and dry myself with my towel.
When I have washed myself, I brush my hair with my hairbrush.
Then I dress, I put on my shirt, trousers and jacket, my socks and my boots. Now I am ready to go to breakfast.
My sister Lena has already got up, washed herself, brushed her hair, put on her dress, tights and shoes. She is sitting at the table, having her breakfast. I take my place at the table too, and Mother gives me my breakfast. Father has already had breakfast and has gone to work. Mother must get up early to prepare breakfast for all the family.
Now Lena has finished her breakfast. She is going to put on her coat and run to school.
“It is eight o’clock, Boris”, Mother says to me. “It is time for you to go to school.”
I put my things in my school-bag and put my coat on.
“Goodbye, Mum!” I say.
“Goodbye. Don’t be late," answers Mother, and I run out.

:111: день шпионки ? ( она включала радио и получала шифровки под видом прогноза погоды ???? )

Baba_Yaga
01-25-2022, 03:50 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/03/29.html

Урок 29. Текст про сборы в школу и завтрак Бориса Стогова на английском языке. Повседневные фразы на английском языке, применимые за столом.

Getting Up in the Morning

At seven o’clock in the morning the alarm-clock rings. It is time for me to get up. I don’t want to get up early, but I must.
I jump out of bed and open the window. Then I turn on the radio and do my morning exercises.
When I have done my morning exercises, I go to the bathroom and wash. I clean my teeth, wash my hands, face and ears with cold water and dry myself with my towel.
When I have washed myself, I brush my hair with my hairbrush.
Then I dress, I put on my shirt, trousers and jacket, my socks and my boots. Now I am ready to go to breakfast.
My sister Lena has already got up, washed herself, brushed her hair, put on her dress, tights and shoes. She is sitting at the table, having her breakfast. I take my place at the table too, and Mother gives me my breakfast. Father has already had breakfast and has gone to work. Mother must get up early to prepare breakfast for all the family.
Now Lena has finished her breakfast. She is going to put on her coat and run to school.
“It is eight o’clock, Boris”, Mother says to me. “It is time for you to go to school.”
I put my things in my school-bag and put my coat on.
“Goodbye, Mum!” I say.
“Goodbye. Don’t be late," answers Mother, and I run out.

:111: день шпионки ? ( она включала радио и получала шифровки под видом прогноза погоды ???? )

Сдаюсь! Грибы или кислота?

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 04:05 PM
Сдаюсь! Грибы или кислота?

https://retrokniga.com/image/catalog/.jpg-1599213045.jpg

вот он ! ( но там ещё и в серо-фиолетовой обложке был )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 04:07 PM
https://images.izi.ua/81614233

5 на корешке означает для 5 класса средней школы , а совсем не 5 звёздочек. :111:

Baba_Yaga
01-25-2022, 04:07 PM
https://retrokniga.com/image/catalog/.jpg-1599213045.jpg

вот он ! ( но там ещё и в серо-фиолетовой обложке был )

Понял: кислота. Небось марка между страниц спрятана или просто через кожу пальцев всосалось пока книжку перелистывал...

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 04:09 PM
Понял: кислота. Небось марка между страниц спрятана или просто через кожу пальцев всосалось пока книжку перелистывал...

Сейчас как всмомню чем в романе "Имя Розы" у Умберто Эко страницы манускрипта пропитали .... :111:

P.S. Нам тогда не повезло - как раз переход на бесплатные учебники начинался и в конце учебного года это всё приходилось сдавать в школу.

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:05 PM
Вера Иванович есть 38 лет старый еврей. Они иметь неопределённый тётя кто жить в Израиль. Вера Иванович есть неопределённый доктор возле неопределённый госпиталь. Она есть очень хороший женщина. Она есть не очень высокий. Она есть ни высокий, ни низкий. Еёный волосы есть короткий и бледный. Она иметь большой голубой глаза. Она есть в настоящий продолжительный время носящий тёмный .

Никогда бы не подумал.
Вера Иванович - богатырь-еврей, навроде Ильи Муромца.:111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:08 PM
хттп://и.абсурдопедиа.нет/тхумб/7/76/Борис_Стогов.гиф/70пх-Борис_Стогов.гиф

Бо́рис есть 8 лет старый. Он есть школьный мальчишка. Он есть в третий класс. Он есть неопределённый молодой пионер тоже. Он есть высокий. Он иметь тёмный волосы и коричневый глаза. Бо́рис есть в настоящий продолжительный время носящий тёмный зелёный пиджак и серый брюки. Он иметь белые носки на. Евоный носки сделано в СССР из хлопок 1-й сорт.

Бо́рис есть не очень хороший ученик. Он делает не любить делать арифметический примеры. Он делает не хотеть быть неопределённый доктор любить подобный его мать или неопределённый рабочий как евоный фазер. Он есть в настоящий продолжительный время идущий быть неопределённый драйвер.

Я же помнил, что Стoгов-стaрший - рабочий.
Зачем он только ходил в голубом костюмчике с галстуком - неужели это столь важно у станка?:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:10 PM
Никогда бы не подумал.
Вера Иванович - богатырь-еврей, навроде Ильи Муромца.:111:

Это ночной кошмар Никонова-Риббентропа. :111:

P.S. Я тогда учебников немецкого языка не видел. У нас в школе тогда все учили английский и только один "пионер" , который приехал из Казахстана с родителями ,учил французский. Но они пишут , что эти Стоговы были и в учебнике немецкого языка !!!!!! :111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:10 PM
Маленький Надъюша
Лина иметь маленький сестра тоже. Ейный имя есть Надъюша. Она есть пять. Она делать не ходить в школа, она есть тоже молодой. Она любить играть с ейный игрушка.
Живой бабушка и мёртвая дедушка
Лина’з бабушка жить с они в ихний дом. Она есть семьдесят лет старый. Она делать не работать, она тоже старый. Она есть пенсионер. Лина поиметь дедушка не иметь дедушка.
Счастливый один
Лина’з семья есть счастливый один. Борис, Лина унд Надъюша любит ихний родители очень много и ихний родители любит их также

Дедушка уже умер, стало быть.
И правда, "дедушка мёртвая" (честное слово, только что заметил - сначала перевёл фразу "поиметь дедушка не иметь дедушка".:111:
Ничего, бабка помрёт - квартира достанется Лине и Надюше:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:13 PM
Дедушка уже умер, стало быть.
И правда, "дедушка мёртвая" (честное слово, только что заметил - сначала перевёл фразу "поиметь дедушка не иметь дедушка".:111:
Ничего, бабка помрёт - квартира достанется Лине и Надюше:111:

Надо бы у Изольды спросить - она тот учебник немецкого застала или нет ? :111:

P.S. Как представлю учебник Идиш в Биробиджане под редакцией Ричарда Ричардовича Диксона....

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:20 PM
Ну да ! :111:
Все эти учебники сейчас читаются как шпионский роман времён холодной войны. Где-то в Голливуде могли бы снять шпионский блокбастер "Борис Стог-офф".

ПОмню, ещё до запрета усыновления детей иностранцами в России у нас было довольно много бездетных американок.
Куча народу крутилось там - помогали во всём, от размещения и развлечений, и до оформления документов.
Одна моя знакомая выгуливала их вечером по парку, и там я и беседовал с ними на английском, если мы встречались.

Часто я гулял с другом, который не говорил по-английски.
И я предложил ему выучить текст из Старкова - Диксона.
Американские дамы бальзаковского возраста с любопытством слушали "британский английский": "The working people march past the tribunes. They carry placards and slogans. "Long live the CPSU! Long live the Soviet union! I have a little sister. When she grows up she will go to the demonstration, too!"

Потом отмечали: "Какой у вас хороший английский":111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:22 PM
Надо бы у Изольды спросить - она тот учебник немецкого застала или нет ? :111:

П.С. Как представлю учебник Идиш в Биробиджане под редакцией Ричарда Ричардовича Диксона....

Она его в еврейском театре учила, потом переводила на "хох-дойч" с помощью словаря:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:26 PM
Она его в еврейском театре учила, потом переводила на "хох-дойч" с помощью словаря:111:

Himmelherrgott ! :111:
( ночной кошмар фельдкурата Отто Каца )

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:28 PM
Himmelherrgott ! :111:
( ночной кошмар фельдкурата Отто Каца )

У Отто на идиш мог разве что прадед говорить.
Деда за использование тех слов уже просто наказывали.
Он же не в какой-нибудь Роисси жил:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:30 PM
У Отто на идиш мог разве что прадед говорить.
Деда за использование тех слов уже просто наказывали.
Он же не в какой-нибудь Роисси жил:111:

где-то вычитал , что тогда в Польше еврейские мамы своих мальчикам давали имя Зигфрид и тащились от музыки Рихарда Вагнера! :111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:33 PM
где-то вычитал , что тогда в Польше еврейские мамы своих мальчикам давали имя Зигфрид и тащились от музыки Рихарда Вагнера! :111:

В Позени и Кракове, запросто:111:

В Белостоке.....come on.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:34 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/04/30-dinner.html

Урок 30. Dinner. - Текст про обед семьи Стоговых на английском языке. Короткие диалоги за обеденным столом.

Dinner

It is two o’clock. Lena and Boris have just come home from school. Their mother is preparing dinner. Nadyusha is in the children’s room.
“Can I help you, Mum?” asks Lena.
“Yes,” her mother answers, “you can lay the table.”
So Lena lays the table. She puts a glass, a plate, a knife, a fork and a spoon at each place, and bread and salt in the middle of the table.
Then the mother brings the soup from the kitchen, and the family take their places at the table.
Vera Ivanovna gives her children soup, and Boris passes the bread.
“I don’t want any soup,” says Nadyusha. “I don’t like soup.”
“But you must have some,” answers Vera Ivanovna. “See, I have not given you a lot.”
“The soup is very good,” says Boris. “May I have some more, Mum?”
“Yes, help yourself,” answers the mother. “Do you want some more, Lena?”
“No, thank you, Mum,” says Lena. “May I go and get the meat and vegetables from the kitchen?”
“Yes, go and get them, please,” answers Vera Ivanovna.
When they have finished their soup, they have meat and vegetables. The mother has fish, she does not eat meat.
After the meat and vegetables there is fruit.
When they have eaten their dinner, Vera Ivanovna says to Lena and Boris, “Children, I want you to help me. I must go to work. So I want you to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.”
“Yes, Mum,” says Lena. “I can wash the dishes, but I want Boris to clean the kitchen.”
“All right,” Boris says.

Но это уже немного по-свински - а где же Five o'clock ????? Да и этот милый "второй завтрак" упустили....

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:37 PM
So Lena lays the table. She puts a glass, a plate, a knife, a fork and a spoon at each place, and bread and salt in the middle of the table.

Русских ждут, суки.
Воинов Роисси:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:37 PM
В Позени и Кракове, запросто:111:

В Белостоке.....come on.

Жаль , что постеснялись они туда переписку Хелены Стоговой с Мэри Смит вставить ! :111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:38 PM
Русских ждут, суки.
Воинов Роисси:111:

So Helena lays on the table .... :111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:39 PM
“I don’t want any soup,” says Nadyusha. “I don’t like soup.”
“But you must have some,” answers Vera Ivanovna. “See, I have not given you a lot.”

Скормили таки - я так и знал, что так будет:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:40 PM
Эти Стоговы всё же были евреями из Бирофельда или из Хабаровска :

3. “Have some more fish?”
“No, thank you. It’s very nice, but I can’t eat any more.”

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:41 PM
Жаль , что постеснялись они туда переписку Хелены Стоговой с Мэри Смит вставить ! :111:

А, так ты, наверное, только до восьмого класса дошёл.
Переписка была уже класса с девятого - когда дети понимали, что Лине Стоговой можно вести переписку с заграницей, а им нельзя:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:41 PM
Скормили таки - я так и знал, что так будет:111:

даже интересно - что они подсыпали тогда Надьюше в суп ? ( новичка ещё не было )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:42 PM
А, так ты, наверное, только до восьмого класса дошёл.
Переписка была уже класса с девятого - когда дети понимали, что Лине Стоговой можно вести переписку с заграницей, а им нельзя:111:

в 9м вроде бы учебник посерьёзнее был. Там о космосе , Юрие Гагарине и т.д. :111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:43 PM
даже интересно - что они подсыпали тогда Надьюше в суп ? ( новичка ещё не было )

Мне кажется, что Надюша потом эмигрировала:111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:43 PM
в 9м вроде бы учебник посерьёзнее был. Там о космосе , Юрие Гагарине и т.д. :111:

А я не помню - Гагарин приходил в гости к этой отчаянной семейке?:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:45 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/04/31-what-stogovs-do-in-evening-helping.html

Урок 31. What the Stogovs Do in the Evening - Текст о том, чем занимается семья Стоговых в свободное время. Helping Mum - Текст об уборке квартиры на английском языке.

What the Stogovs Do in the Evening

Viktor Nikolayevich comes home from work at half past five in the evening. He washes, and then all the family have tea.
After they have had tea, Viktor Nikolayevich sits down in an armchair and reads the evening newspaper. Vera Ivanovna and Grandmother wash the dishes. Lena and Boris do their homework. Nadyusha plays with her toys.
Four times a week Viktor Nikolayevich goes to the institute. He is an evening student at the institute. When he does not go to the institute, he reads books at home.
Sometimes Vera Ivanovna and Viktor Nikolayevich go to the cinema. Vera Ivanovna likes the cinema very much and wants to see all the films.
In summer, when the weather is fine, all the family go for a walk in the park. Nadyusha is very glad to go for a walk with her father and mother, because she does not see them very much.
Lena sometimes goes to see her friend Valya, and Boris likes to play football with his friends.
When it rains, and in winter when it is cold or it snows, the children stay at home. Lena and Boris read interesting books, and Nadyusha sits with Grandmother and plays with her toys.
Nadyusha goes to bed early. Grandmother puts her to bed and Nadyusha sleeps all night.
Then comes the time for Lena and Boris to go to bed. They do not like to go to sleep early, but when the time comes, they wash and go to bed. In a few minutes they are sleeping.

А Valya - это кто ? Неужели сама Валентина Терешкова ???? Но Nadyusha - это всё же не Н.К. Крупская.

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:49 PM
Viktor Nikolayevich comes home from work at half past five in the evening. He washes, and then all the family have tea.

Он случайно не занимается проституцией?:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:50 PM
Он случайно не занимается проституцией?:111:

не знаю чем он точно там занимался - но пользователь Эрик00x сюда заглянул и слинял от греха подальше ! :111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:50 PM
Four times a week Viktor Nikolayevich goes to the institute. He is an evening student at the institute. When he does not go to the institute, he reads books at home.
Sometimes Vera Ivanovna and Viktor Nikolayevich go to the cinema. Vera Ivanovna likes the cinema very much and wants to see all the films.

Какая ужасная жизнь у этого старого еврея с его мужем - русским рабочим:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:51 PM
А я не помню - Гагарин приходил в гости к этой отчаянной семейке?:111:

Кажется только Валентина Терешкова дружила с Хеленой. Хотя там ещё была Валя у Багрицкого в "Смерть пионерки".

Whoever
01-25-2022, 05:52 PM
не знаю чем он точно там занимался - но пользователь Эрик00х сюда заглянул и слинял от греха подальше ! :111:

А зря.
Ему пора привыкать к его новому источнику изучения английского языка после того, как его соотечественники попытаются вновь выебнуться под Донецком:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:53 PM
https://www.culture.ru/poems/47352/smert-pionerki

Грозою освеженный,
Подрагивает лист.
Ах, пеночки зеленой
Двухоборотный свист!

Валя, Валентина,
Что с тобой теперь?
Белая палата,
Крашеная дверь.
Тоньше паутины
Из-под кожи щек
Тлеет скарлатины
Смертный огонек.

Говорить не можешь —
Губы горячи.
Над тобой колдуют
Умные врачи.
Гладят бедный ежик
Стриженых волос.
Валя, Валентина,
Что с тобой стряслось?
Воздух воспаленный,
Черная трава.
Почему от зноя
Ноет голова?
Почему теснится
В подъязычье стон?
Почему ресницы
Обдувает сон?

Двери отворяются.
(Спать. Спать. Спать.)
Над тобой склоняется
Плачущая мать:

Валенька, Валюша!
Тягостно в избе.
Я крестильный крестик
Принесла тебе.
Все хозяйство брошено,
Не поправишь враз,
Грязь не по-хорошему
В горницах у нас.
Куры не закрыты,
Свиньи без корыта;
И мычит корова
С голоду сердито.
Не противься ж, Валенька,
Он тебя не съест,
Золоченый, маленький,
Твой крестильный крест.

На щеке помятой
Длинная слеза…
А в больничных окнах
Движется гроза.

Открывает Валя
Смутные глаза.

От морей ревучих
Пасмурной страны
Наплывают тучи,
Ливнями полны.

Над больничным садом,
Вытянувшись в ряд,
За густым отрядом
Движется отряд.
Молнии, как галстуки,
По ветру летят.

В дождевом сиянье
Облачных слоев
Словно очертанье
Тысячи голов.

Рухнула плотина —
И выходят в бой
Блузы из сатина
В синьке грозовой.

Трубы. Трубы. Трубы
Подымают вой.
Над больничным садом,
Над водой озер,
Движутся отряды
На вечерний сбор.

Заслоняют свет они
(Даль черным-черна),
Пионеры Кунцева,
Пионеры Сетуни,
Пионеры фабрики Ногина.

А внизу, склоненная
Изнывает мать:
Детские ладони
Ей не целовать.
Духотой спаленных
Губ не освежить —
Валентине больше
Не придется жить.

— Я ль не собирала
Для тебя добро?
Шелковые платья,
Мех да серебро,
Я ли не копила,
Ночи не спала,
Все коров доила,
Птицу стерегла, -
Чтоб было приданое,
Крепкое, недраное,
Чтоб фата к лицу —
Как пойдешь к венцу!
Не противься ж, Валенька!
Он тебя не съест,
Золоченый, маленький,
Твой крестильный крест.

Пусть звучат постылые,
Скудные слова —
Не погибла молодость,
Молодость жива!

Нас водила молодость
В сабельный поход,
Нас бросала молодость
На кронштадтский лед.

Боевые лошади
Уносили нас,
На широкой площади
Убивали нас.

Но в крови горячечной
Подымались мы,
Но глаза незрячие
Открывали мы.

Возникай содружество
Ворона с бойцом —
Укрепляйся, мужество,
Сталью и свинцом.

Чтоб земля суровая
Кровью истекла,
Чтобы юность новая
Из костей взошла.

Чтобы в этом крохотном
Теле — навсегда
Пела наша молодость,
Как весной вода.

Валя, Валентина,
Видишь — на юру
Базовое знамя
Вьется по шнуру.

Красное полотнище
Вьется над бугром.
«Валя, будь готова!» —
Восклицает гром.

В прозелень лужайки
Капли как польют!
Валя в синей майке
Отдает салют.

Тихо подымается,
Призрачно-легка,
Над больничной койкой
Детская рука.

«Я всегда готова!» —
Слышится окрест.
На плетеный коврик
Упадает крест.
И потом бессильная
Валится рука
В пухлые подушки,
В мякоть тюфяка.

А в больничных окнах
Синее тепло,
От большого солнца
В комнате светло.

И, припав к постели.
Изнывает мать.

За оградой пеночкам
Нынче благодать.

Вот и все!

Но песня
Не согласна ждать.

Возникает песня
В болтовне ребят.

Подымает песню
На голос отряд.

И выходит песня
С топотом шагов

В мир, открытый настежь
Бешенству ветров.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:54 PM
А зря.
Ему пора привыкать к его новому источнику изучения английского языка после того, как его соотечественники попытаются вновь выебнуться под Донецком:111:

для него уже актуальнее китайский язык. ( в казачьих кадетских корпусах китайский является обязательным предметом )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:56 PM
Мне кажется, что Надюша потом эмигрировала:111:

что-то в упор не помню я эту Надьюшу. Мэри Смит точно была - а вот Надьюша .... :111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 05:58 PM
Какая ужасная жизнь у этого старого еврея с его мужем - русским рабочим:111:

ходить на всесоюзную премьеру фильмов по роману Л.И. Брежнева "Целина" - это было ужасно ! :111:
( особенно если в кинотеатре было холодно )

Whoever
01-25-2022, 06:01 PM
ходить на всесоюзную премьеру фильмов по роману Л.И. Брежнева "Целина" - это было ужасно ! :111:
( особенно если в кинотеатре было холодно )

Нет, у нас топили.
Ещё был фильм - "Путь коммуниста".
А ещё "Белый Бим - Чёрное Ухо".
На последнем девочки в зале плакали.
А на первом только у военрука была скупая мужская слеза:111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 06:02 PM
что-то в упор не помню я эту Надьюшу. Мэри Смит точно была - а вот Надьюша .... :111:

Её, возможно, добавили позже.
С целью стимулировать рождаемость:111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 06:03 PM
Нет, у нас топили.
Ещё был фильм - "Путь коммуниста".
А ещё "Белый Бим - Чёрное Ухо".
На последнем девочки в зале плакали.
А на первом только у военрука была скупая мужская слеза:111:

всесоюзная кинопремьера ещё была - "Солдаты свободы" ( это продолжение киноэпопеи "Освобождение" - партайгеноссе Фриц Диц там снова играл роль Гитлера и т.д. )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 06:18 PM
Её, возможно, добавили позже.
С целью стимулировать рождаемость:111:

они что-то ещё для стимуляции рождаемости добавили ( жаль - что Мэри Смит убрали. Или засекли , что она работает на MI5 ? )

http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/04/33-you-may-go-to-cinema-what-is-matter.html

Урок 33. You May Go to the Cinema - Диалог о разрешении пойти в кино. What Is the Matter, Dad? - Текст на английском языке о купании в ванне.

You May Go to the Cinema

Mother: Lena, have you done your English exercises?
Lena: Yes, Mum, I have finished.
Mother: Come and have tea then.
Lena: May I help to put the cups on the table?
Mother: I have put them on the table, but you can bring the bread and butter from the kitchen.
(When Lena brings the bread and butter in, they sit down and have tea.)
Lena: May I go to the cinema when we have had tea? I have not seen the new film.
Mother: Haven’t you seen it? Well, you may go when you have finished your homework.
Lena: But I have done all my homework.
Mother: Well, you may go then.
Lena: Thank you, Mum.

What Is the Matter, Dad?

It is six o'clock in the evening. Nelly's father has just come home from work. Now he wants to have a bath. He takes his hairbrush and goes to the bathroom. But he cannot get into the bathroom. The door is shut. He hears Nelly talking in the bathroom.
“Nelly,” asks the father, “who are you talking to?” Nelly does not answer. She opens the door of the bathroom. The father sees his daughter and the cat then.
The girl says to the cat, “You have had a hot bath and now you must dry yourself with the towel. You see, Father has brought us a hairbrush. He is going to help me...”
The father calls the mother. The mother comes into the bathroom and says, “Have you already finished, Nelly? Why? That’s your father’s towel! Now stop that and let the cat go.”
The girl puts the cat on the floor and says, “Why, Mum? Puss and I swept the floor in the hall. So we have just had a bath. What is the matter, Dad? After a bath I usually dry my cat with this towel.”

но эта садистка Nelly ведь совсем не Надьюша ! :111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 06:33 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/06/54-at-summer-gamp-conversation-between.html

Урок 54. At the Summer Camp - Текст о летнем лагере на английском языке. Conversation Between Lena and Valya - Обсуждение Лины и Вали лагерей, в которые они поедут.

At the Summer Gamp

Next summer Boris and Lena will go to a summer camp. They will live in tents or in houses near a forest and a small river.
The children will get up early in the morning, do their morning exercises in the playground and wash themselves in the river.
The children will have their duties in the camp. Some will help to prepare breakfast, dinner and supper. Others will bring water, milk or vegetables from the collective farm. Some will look after the camp library, others will look after the wall newspaper. The boys and girls will make their beds and clean their tents.
Not far from the camp there is a collective farm. The children will go to help on that collective farm. They will work in the fields with the collective farmers.
The collective farm has a good garden with fruit-trees and the children will help to pick fruit in the garden.
In the morning and in the afternoon the children will go to the river to swim. Some boys and girls can swim very well. The others will learn to swim. The children will go for many walks in the forest.
In the evening there will sometimes be a camp-fire. The children will dance, play games and sing songs by the camp-fire.
It will be very interesting at the camp.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 06:39 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/07/58-lenins-birthday-they-joined-young.html

Урок 58. Lenin’s Birthday - Текст про день рождения Ленина на английском языке. They Joined the Young Pioneers - Текст про вступление в пионеры. Lenin - Небольшой стишок про Ленина.

Lenin’s Birthday

Last summer Lena Stogova went to a Pioneer camp. The Young Pioneers lived near the river, and in the evening they had a camp-fire. Lena liked to sit at the fire, listen to interesting stories and sing songs.
One evening Lena and the other Young Pioneers were sitting round the camp-fire listening to Victor, the Pioneer organizer. He said to them:
“Today I want to tell you about Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, the leader of all the working people. Many years ago the Ulyanovs lived in Simbirsk (now Ulyanovsk) on the great Russian river Volga. The family was large, Volodya was one of six children in the family. Volodya learned very well at school and went up from one form to the next with very good marks in all subjects every year. He was also a very good comrade and helped the other pupils when they asked him to. When Vladimir was 17, he left school and went to Kazan University. He began his revolutionary work in Kazan, when he was studying at the university.”
Then Victor told the Young Pioneers how Lenin organized the Communist Party, how the Communist Party and the working people with Lenin at their head prepared the Great October Socialist Revolution and how they worked to build Socialism in our country.
“Lenin,” said Victor, “gave all his life to the people. He worked to make their life happy. Now we are building Communism in our country and we must always remember the great man, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, for all he has done for our country and all the working people. Lenin’s life is a great example for us all. April the 22nd is Vladimir Ilyich Lenin’s birthday, and we celebrate his birthday as a great holiday.”
After Victor’s story, there was a concert at the camp-fire. The Young Pioneers sang songs about Lenin, the Communist Party and our Soviet country.

:101:
Lenin

There is a well-known portrait
Upon a classroom wall.
We see the face of Lenin
So dearly loved by all.
His eyes are kind and honest,
With cleverness they burn.
He tells us, Soviet children,
That we must learn and learn.

Putin

There is a well-known portrait
Upon a classroom wall.
We see the face of Putin
So dearly loved by all.
His eyes are kind and honest,
With cleverness they burn.
He tells us, Russian children,
That we must learn and learn.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 06:48 PM
Так вот почему Иван Белый так часто хочет бомбить Воронеж! :111:

http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/12/7-stop-on-way-to-voronezh-plot-decide.html

Урок 7: A Stop on the Way to Voronezh - Рассказ на английском про поездку на машине в Воронеж.

A Stop on the Way to Voronezh

When Boris Stogov came back to school in September, he wanted very much to speak about his holidays at the Black Sea.
“Last month we went to Sochi”, said Boris to Dima Nemkov, his classmate. “It was our first visit there, and I want to go there again. The Black Sea is wonderful!” .
“Of course, but I don’t like to go to the same place every summer”, said Dima. “There are many interesting places to see. I think I’ll go to the Black Sea some day but listen — I have something to tell you”.
“Is it about the summer holidays?” asked Boris.
“Yes. We went to Voronezh by car. When we stopped to wash our car on the way to Voronezh, a man told us about a little old town not far away. We went there and saw beautiful little houses built very long ago. One of them is a museum now. It shows the history of that part of the country”.
“Did you spend much time there?” asked Boris.
“Only two days, but what days! We swam in the river and went to the forest. It’s a fine place for a holiday”.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 06:51 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2014/04/17-stogovs-summer-holidays.html

Урок 17: The Stogovs’ Summer Holidays — Описание летнего отдыха семьи Стоговых

The Stogovs’ Summer Holidays

The school year was over and there were no more lessons, but Boris Stogov went to the school very often in June to work on the school plot. He and his schoolmates looked after different vegetables and fruit trees on the plot.
Lena did not want to stay at home in June. “Some of my friends have gone to a summer camp”, she said, “and I want to go too”. So she went and spent two weeks there. In the morning boys and girls helped on a farm and after dinner they played games and visited interesting placed.
Then July came and the Stogovs went to the Black Sea. The sun was hot. It shone every day and everybody was in the sea. Nadyusha was very happy because it was her first visit to the seaside.
When the family came back home, Vera Ivanovna said, “Your parents’ holiday has ended, but you, children, are going to have some more holidays. But they will be a little different from what you have had at the seaside. You’ll go to see your uncle in the country. He works on the farm and you can help him”.
“That’s fine!” said Boris. “I am glad to go to the country”.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 06:53 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2015/02/30-english-letters.html

Урок 30: English letters — переписка русской и английской школьниц на английском языке

Lena Writes to Her English Friend

Flat 10,
16, Gagarin Street,
Verkhovsk,
Russia
October 15th, 1994.

Dear Mary,
I was very glad to receive your letter of October 6th and thank you for it. Thank you also for telling me about your family and your holidays.
I went to the seaside for my holidays too. I was in Sochi, by the Black Sea, for three weeks. The weather was fine, sometimes hot, and the water was warm. I went for a swim every day.
After my holidays at the seaside, I visited my uncle in the country. He lives in a small village.
My uncle’s house is near a small river and there is a forest not far from it. There are many flowers in the forest, and I often went to pick flowers with other village girls.
After my holidays I was glad to begin school again. I am now in the 7th form and I have new teachers and new subjects to learn. I like my teachers and my school-friends very much.
That is all for today. I hope you will write again and tell me about the weather in England.

Your friend, Lena

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 06:56 PM
Mary Smith Writes About the Weather in England

37, High Street,
London, W8 7DN,
November 6th, 1994.

Dear Lena,

Thank you very much for your letter. It was very interesting and I am happy to know that you had a very good time at the seaside and in the country.
You asked me in your letter to tell you about the seasons and the weather in England.
Spring is a very nice season because it is the first warm season. The trees and the grass are green, and the flowers give bright colours to our gardens. The sun begins to get warm, the sky is blue and light. In England some flowers grow in the forests and fields at the end of February and in March, but April and May are the best spring months.
Summer is a warm season. There are hot days in summer, but cool winds often blow from the sea, so the English summer is not always hot. The sky is often blue, we have many warm, sunny days. I like summer, and every year I go to the seaside.
The autumn months are also very beautiful. In September and October the countryside is very nice. The farmers gather the harvest in the fields.
Then in November the cold weather begins: the sky is grey, cold winds blow, the countryside prepares for its winter sleep.
Winter is cold, but we do not have much snow in England, and the winter months have some sunny days.
People say we have no climate in England, only weather. But we can say that the climate is cool and rainy, never very hot and never very cold for a long time.
Well, I hope you will soon write to me again.

Yours sincerely, Mary Smith

Но в том школьном учебнике тогда было Your truly Mary Smith !!!!!
А у Мариэтты Шагинян во фрагментах английской переписки шалунишки Ульянова употреблялось Truly Yours ( почти из конца 19го века - что-то реликтовое ( "викторианское" ? ) )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 06:59 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2015/03/36-day-before-new-year-new-years-evening.html

Урок 36: The Day Before the New Year — Подготовка к Новому году. New Year’s Evening — Текст о праздновании Нового года семьей Стоговых

The Day Before the New Year

It was the day before the New Year. In the morning, only Boris was at home, but in the afternoon the Stogovs began to gather.
Lena came home before the other members of the family.
“Let’s have dinner,” she said, “then I must go back to school to help to prepare for the New Year.” After dinner, Boris went for a walk but in the yard he saw the postman with a large bag.
“Have you anything for us?” asked Boris. The postman gave him some newspapers, a letter and five or six beautiful holiday postcards. All those postcards were from their friends in Verkhovsk and other towns.
When Boris opened the door of their flat, the telephone rang. It was his mother. “What are you doing, Boris?” asked Vera Ivanovna.
“I’ve just received holiday postcards. Shall I tell you who sent them?”
“Yes, of course.”
“Well, the first card is from Ivan Petrovich Mishin...”
“Oh, he is your dad’s old friend, and we haven’t sent him our New Year wishes yet! Now copy his address and go to the post-office to send him a telegram.”
“But what shall I write?”
“Well, write it down:
“Happy New Year to you and family Your friends the Stogovs.” Now go to the post-office. Dad and I will buy something for our New Year party. We are coming home soon.”

New Year’s Evening

Today is the first day of the new year. The Stogovs began celebrating the New Year the day before. First, they decided to decorate the New Year tree. Victor Nikolayevich did the illumination and Boris began to hang the toys.
Lena did not take part in this, but she did some other important things. She helped her mother to prepare the New Year supper. Nadyusha wanted to help them with the New Year cake, but Vera Ivanovna did not like the idea.
“Making cakes is a difficult thing for little girls,” she said. “You may put too much sugar or too little butter in. Better go to decorate the New Year tree, which you can do very well.”
Nadyusha went to help with the New Year tree. In the evening the family sat at the table for the holiday supper. Everything was wonderful and when the New Year came at twelve o’clock, they said to each other, “A Happy New Year!”

After that the New Year concert was on TV, but Vera Ivanovna did not let Nadyusha stay in the room for more than half an hour.
“You must go to bed, it’s very late now,” she said.
“Oh, Mum! Please, I’m so sorry. The concert is so wonderful and I don’t want to sleep.”
“Don’t be sorry. They will show this concert again. And it won’t be so late. We’re going to bed soon, too. When you get up in the morning, there will be New Year presents for you all.”

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 07:03 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2015/07/40-change-cost-size-talk-about-shopping.html

Урок 40: Change, cost, size и прочие торговые термины на английском языке. A Talk About Shopping — Немного о жадности семейства Стоговых

A Talk About Shopping

The Stogovs do some shopping every day. All members of the family buy something, and only Nadyusha does not go shopping.
“When you grow a little more, I’ll let you go to the shops,” says Vera Ivanovna. “Some day you’ll go for bread.” “What about an ice-cream on my way home when I’m a little bigger?” asks Nadyusha.
“Well, ice-cream is less important than bread.”
“What about the change when I buy bread? May I have it?” asks Boris.
“Oh, you always want it to buy new stamps,” says his mother.
“Of course, I do. But there is always less change than I want to spend on stamps. And I can’t buy less sugar or cheese.”
“You are talking about buying things and I think we must buy something for tea now,” says Victor Nikolayevich.
“You’re right, Daddy.” says Lena. “I’ll run and buy some sweets, cakes and sausage. Where is the shopping-bag?

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 07:05 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2015/07/43-boris-goes-shopping.html

Урок 43: Boris Goes Shopping — Боря Стогов скупает еду

Boris Goes Shopping

This morning Vera Ivanovna Stogova looked in her refrigerator and sideboard and saw that she did not have enough bread, butter and milk. She asked Boris to go shopping.
“Boris,” she said, “I want you to go and buy some things. Please don’t forget what I’m going to tell you. Here are the things I want you to bring. First buy three kilos of potatoes. Then buy a kilo of sausages, two hundred and fifty grammes of butter, two hundred grammes of cheese and a litre of milk. You can buy bread, too. Here is the money.”

Boris repeated what his mother wanted him to buy, took his mother’s shopping-bag and went shopping.
He bought sausages, cheese, butter and milk and went to buy potatoes. As he went into the shop he saw his classmate, Zhenya Popov. First he wanted to ask him, “What are you doing here?” but just at that moment he saw a large shopping-bag in Zhenya’s hand.
“I’m going to buy potatoes,” said Zhenya, “and what do you want to buy?”
“Potatoes,” answered Boris.
Soon the boys came out of shop and got on a bus.
“Do you often go shopping?” asked Boris.
“Very often,” answered Zhenya Popov. “Mum says I know a lot about shopping and I can buy almost anything. And another thing is, I must help.”

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 07:11 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2021/06/61.html

Урок 61: Lena Writes to Mary Smith — письмо на английском о выставке от Лены Стоговой

Lena Writes to Mary Smith
Flat 10

16 Gagarin Street

Verkhovsk, Russia

January 17th, 1995

Dear Mary,

Many thanks for your interesting letters about England. I showed them to my Englich teacher and to my classmates, and they liked them very much. Today I am going to tell you about the English Club in our school. It was organized by the English teachers.

Meetings of our club take place every week. Sometimes we have talks about England and America and the life of the people there. Very often there are exhibitions on English and American life or literature.

Last year, a very good exhibition on Shakespeare took place at our club. There was a large portrait of Shakespeare on a stand, and around it were pictures of Shakespeare’s house, the Shakespeare Theatre, the story of his life and work. We like Shakespeare very much in Russia. Very good films based on his plays were made in our country.

So you see, we like English very much and we always learn a lot about your country.

I shall end my letter now. I wish you and your family all the best, and I hope I shall receive another letter from you soon.

Your friend,

Lena

Whoever
01-25-2022, 08:35 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2015/03/36-day-before-new-year-new-years-evening.html

Урок 36: The Day Before the New Year — Подготовка к Новому году. New Year’s Evening — Текст о праздновании Нового года семьей Стоговых

The Day Before the New Year

It was the day before the New Year. In the morning, only Boris was at home, but in the afternoon the Stogovs began to gather.
Lena came home before the other members of the family.
“Let’s have dinner,” she said, “then I must go back to school to help to prepare for the New Year.” After dinner, Boris went for a walk but in the yard he saw the postman with a large bag.
“Have you anything for us?” asked Boris. The postman gave him some newspapers, a letter and five or six beautiful holiday postcards. All those postcards were from their friends in Verkhovsk and other towns.
When Boris opened the door of their flat, the telephone rang. It was his mother. “What are you doing, Boris?” asked Vera Ivanovna.
“I’ve just received holiday postcards. Shall I tell you who sent them?”
“Yes, of course.”
“Well, the first card is from Ivan Petrovich Mishin...”
“Oh, he is your dad’s old friend, and we haven’t sent him our New Year wishes yet! Now copy his address and go to the post-office to send him a telegram.”
“But what shall I write?”
“Well, write it down:
“Happy New Year to you and family Your friends the Stogovs.” Now go to the post-office. Dad and I will buy something for our New Year party. We are coming home soon.”

New Year’s Evening

Today is the first day of the new year. The Stogovs began celebrating the New Year the day before. First, they decided to decorate the New Year tree. Victor Nikolayevich did the illumination and Boris began to hang the toys.
Lena did not take part in this, but she did some other important things. She helped her mother to prepare the New Year supper. Nadyusha wanted to help them with the New Year cake, but Vera Ivanovna did not like the idea.
“Making cakes is a difficult thing for little girls,” she said. “You may put too much sugar or too little butter in. Better go to decorate the New Year tree, which you can do very well.”
Nadyusha went to help with the New Year tree. In the evening the family sat at the table for the holiday supper. Everything was wonderful and when the New Year came at twelve o’clock, they said to each other, “A Happy New Year!”

After that the New Year concert was on TV, but Vera Ivanovna did not let Nadyusha stay in the room for more than half an hour.
“You must go to bed, it’s very late now,” she said.
“Oh, Mum! Please, I’m so sorry. The concert is so wonderful and I don’t want to sleep.”
“Don’t be sorry. They will show this concert again. And it won’t be so late. We’re going to bed soon, too. When you get up in the morning, there will be New Year presents for you all.”

Что-то эта часть мне подозрительна.
Где выступление товарища Брежнева?

И потом, нет правдивости.
Надюша разнимает бухих родителей. Родители занимаются любовью в новогоднюю ночь, а их случайно увидела Лина Стогова. Пьяный Борис упал лицом в салат, а потом решил написать письмо Мэри Смит в надежде жениться, и податься в эмиграцию. Папин старый друг Иван Петрович Мишин оказывается осведомителем, который следил за детьми Стоговых, чтобы не оступились.

Короче, мало жизни:111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 08:38 PM
Lenin’s Birthday

Last summer Lena Stogova went to a Pioneer camp. The Young Pioneers lived near the river, and in the evening they had a camp-fire.

А книги жгли?:111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 08:46 PM
Mary Smith Writes About the Weather in England

37, High Street,
London, W8 7DN,
November 6th, 1994.

Dear Lena,

Thank you very much for your letter. It was very interesting and I am happy to know that you had a very good time at the seaside and in the country.
You asked me in your letter to tell you about the seasons and the weather in England.
Spring is a very nice season because it is the first warm season. The trees and the grass are green, and the flowers give bright colours to our gardens. The sun begins to get warm, the sky is blue and light. In England some flowers grow in the forests and fields at the end of February and in March, but April and May are the best spring months.
Summer is a warm season. There are hot days in summer, but cool winds often blow from the sea, so the English summer is not always hot. The sky is often blue, we have many warm, sunny days. I like summer, and every year I go to the seaside.
The autumn months are also very beautiful. In September and October the countryside is very nice. The farmers gather the harvest in the fields.
Then in November the cold weather begins: the sky is grey, cold winds blow, the countryside prepares for its winter sleep.
Winter is cold, but we do not have much snow in England, and the winter months have some sunny days.
People say we have no climate in England, only weather. But we can say that the climate is cool and rainy, never very hot and never very cold for a long time.
Well, I hope you will soon write to me again.

Yours sincerely, Mary Smith

Но в том школьном учебнике тогда было Your truly Mary Smith !!!!!
А у Мариэтты Шагинян во фрагментах английской переписки шалунишки Ульянова употреблялось Truly Yours ( почти из конца 19го века - что-то реликтовое ( "викторианское" ? ) )

Да, именно было Your truly Mary Smith:111:

Мне кажется, это хитро зашифрованные инструкции Борису и Лине - не исключено, по подрывной работе и саботажу.
Ну не могут люди так долго и скучно переписываться о всякой ерунде:111:

Whoever
01-25-2022, 08:51 PM
Так вот почему Иван Белый так часто хочет бомбить Воронеж! :111:

http://www.cynical-english.com/2013/12/7-stop-on-way-to-voronezh-plot-decide.html

Урок 7: A Stop on the Way to Voronezh - Рассказ на английском про поездку на машине в Воронеж.

A Stop on the Way to Voronezh

When Boris Stogov came back to school in September, he wanted very much to speak about his holidays at the Black Sea.
“Last month we went to Sochi”, said Boris to Dima Nemkov, his classmate. “It was our first visit there, and I want to go there again. The Black Sea is wonderful!” .
“Of course, but I don’t like to go to the same place every summer”, said Dima. “There are many interesting places to see. I think I’ll go to the Black Sea some day but listen — I have something to tell you”.
“Is it about the summer holidays?” asked Boris.
“Yes. We went to Voronezh by car. When we stopped to wash our car on the way to Voronezh, a man told us about a little old town not far away. We went there and saw beautiful little houses built very long ago. One of them is a museum now. It shows the history of that part of the country”.
“Did you spend much time there?” asked Boris.
“Only two days, but what days! We swam in the river and went to the forest. It’s a fine place for a holiday”.
Так получается, что Дима Немков отдыхал только два дня за всё лето.
Попахивает клеветой на советский общественный строй.:111:

Baba_Yaga
01-25-2022, 08:55 PM
http://www.cynical-english.com/2021/06/61.html

Урок 61: Lena Writes to Mary Smith — письмо на английском о выставке от Лены Стоговой

Lena Writes to Mary Smith
Flat 10

16 Gagarin Street

Verkhovsk, Russia

January 17th, 1995

Dear Mary,

Many thanks for your interesting letters about England. I showed them to my Englich teacher and to my classmates, and they liked them very much. Today I am going to tell you about the English Club in our school. It was organized by the English teachers.

Meetings of our club take place every week. Sometimes we have talks about England and America and the life of the people there. Very often there are exhibitions on English and American life or literature.

Last year, a very good exhibition on Shakespeare took place at our club. There was a large portrait of Shakespeare on a stand, and around it were pictures of Shakespeare’s house, the Shakespeare Theatre, the story of his life and work. We like Shakespeare very much in Russia. Very good films based on his plays were made in our country.

So you see, we like English very much and we always learn a lot about your country.

I shall end my letter now. I wish you and your family all the best, and I hope I shall receive another letter from you soon.

Your friend,

Lena

Да, плющит не по деццки...

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:11 PM
А книги жгли?:111:

Только тушки библиотекарш :111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:13 PM
Так получается, что Дима Немков отдыхал только два дня за всё лето.
Попахивает клеветой на советский общественный строй.:111:

Я так и не понял откуда там взялся Дима. :111:

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:16 PM
Что-то эта часть мне подозрительна.
Где выступление товарища Брежнева?

И потом, нет правдивости.
Надюша разнимает бухих родителей. Родители занимаются любовью в новогоднюю ночь, а их случайно увидела Лина Стогова. Пьяный Борис упал лицом в салат, а потом решил написать письмо Мэри Смит в надежде жениться, и податься в эмиграцию. Папин старый друг Иван Петрович Мишин оказывается осведомителем, который следил за детьми Стоговых, чтобы не оступились.

Короче, мало жизни:111:

Это они , наверное , уже в учебник 1985 года вставили. :111:
( в нашем примерно 1978 года и Надьюши не было. Да и Вали не было. Но Мэри Смит была. И никакого Английского Клуба не было - Клуб Интернациональной Дружбы был.

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:22 PM
Да, плющит не по деццки...

Вы не понимаете - мы пытаемся разобраться в одной из самых грандиозных фальсификаций реальности. Или это даже подозрительно похоже на МНВ ( минимально необходимое воздействие из романа Айзека Азимова "Конец Вечности" )

crazy-mike
01-25-2022, 11:25 PM
Да, именно было Your truly Mary Smith:111:

Мне кажется, это хитро зашифрованные инструкции Борису и Лине - не исключено, по подрывной работе и саботажу.
Ну не могут люди так долго и скучно переписываться о всякой ерунде:111:

Настоящий шпионский роман - почти как у Джона Ле Карре. Русский Дом - 2 ! :111:
И в Воронеж они не просто так ехали - там завод , где компьютеры для армии делали , как раз запускался.

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:12 AM
https://avisio.ru/semya-stogovyh/

СЕМЬЯ СТОГОВЫХ И ЛЕНА
Когда-то я учился в школе. Учился я достаточно хорошо, но особо о школьных годах не помню. Помню только о репортере Шрайбикусе, который был в моём учебнике немецкого языка. А в учебнике английского, в учебнике соседки по парте, была немного сумасшедшая семейка Стоговых.

Центровая Pupil Лена Стогова. Насколько я помню, из страницы в страницу Лена описывала свои бесконечные походы в школу. Был у нее отец — Engineer Стогов.

https://avisio.ru/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/semya-stogovyh.jpg

Почему-то семья Стоговых всегда изображалась силуэтами с признаками рахита. Художник видимо хотел показать преимущество социалистического пути развития от капиталистического… Тогда все было построено на пропаганде, так же, как и сейчас.

Общественная жизнь Лены была насыщенная и интересная. После школы она ездит к бабушке в деревню. Весной ходит на первомайские демонстрации. Часто в семье Стоговых ей приходится сидеть с маленьким братом.

Лена очень хотела быть врачом, а иногда космонавтом. Лена делала визиты к коллективу Farm, а иногда шепталась с подругой Factory.

Семья Стоговых была бы неполной без мамы. Не очень понятно, кем она была — врачом, то ли Work. Последнее скорее всего, так как имела она весьма угрожающие плечи.

К нам семья Стоговых пришла на стол в учебнике английского в 5 классе. Из года в год, и из класса в класс, они учили мою соседку по парте читать, переводить и понимать английский язык.

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:15 AM
https://www.velvet.by/articles/stil-zhizni/obshchestvo/mai-stogovs-femili

МАЙ СТОГОВС ФЭМИЛИ

Я, кстати, до сих пор помню какой-то набор фраз из знаменитых на весь Советский союз топиков «London is the capital of Great Britain» и «Нigher education» там же.

Ну, а семью Лены Стоговой помню, как родную: папа Виктор Николаевич, между прочим, инженер, мама Вера Ивановна, кажется, домохозяйка, и брат Борис.

Лена Стогова очень странно одевалась — во все коричневое — ездила по всяким хрестоматийным достопримечательностям, обязательно чистила зубы и мыла руки, любила спорт и школу.

Помню, на кухне у Стоговых стоял круглый стол — и я поэтому слегка завидовала.

Сидели они за этим круглым столом, все такие благообразные и правильные, ели то айс-крим, то кейк, то чикен, и отчитывались в письмах далеким англоязычным друзьям о своей размеренной жизни.

Было ли в вашей жизни знакомство более унылое, чем знакомство с семьей Лены Стоговой?

В моей — не было. Английский представлялся мне языком тоски и грусти: идеальная Лена, картонные мама с папой, и этот невыносимо прилизанный Борис с ударением на О.

Я была отличницей, и посыл авторов учебника прекрасно считывала: посредством Лена Стоговс фэмили мне предписывалось быть такой же идеальной и картонной, и я очень сильно старалась, а когда жизнь выталкивала меня за ободок круглого стола (а случалось это регулярно), я чувствовала себя недостойной.

Как можно писать английским друзьям, если ты не Лена? Сначала стань Леной, а потом учи этот язык международного общения.

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:18 AM
https://steemkr.com/ussr/@komersreal/lena-stogova-i-ee-semeistvo-iz-uchebnika-angliiskogo-yazyka

Лена Стогова и ее семейство из учебника английского языка

Знаменитые рассказы про Lena Stogov's family из учебника советского периода за авторством Starkov, Dixon, Rybakov.

Скачать:

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:23 AM
https://sasha-bor.livejournal.com/843161.html

«Как вы скажете на древнегреческом: "Лена Стогова живет в СССР, у неё большая семья: папа, мама, маленький братик, дедушка с бабушкой и собака Дружок. Вся семья Стоговых живёт в просторной квартире, где есть кухня, спальня и прихожая"?» И вот я во сне бьюсь и плачу, и плачу: «Ну, нельзя, нельзя этого сказать на древнегреческом!..»

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:25 AM
https://www.instagram.com/elena.stogova/

Elena Stogova Monaco - Instagram

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:26 AM
https://nash-dvor.livejournal.com/2324825.html

Лена Стогова приглашает всех на "Столбы"!

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:31 AM
https://lit.wikireading.ru/20391

Языковая конвергенция в условиях развитого социализма.

так или иначе, из всего этого явственно следует, что самая чувствительная к языковым инновациям группа — писатели — именно после войны определенно ощущала, что английский язык может стать жертвой прямого (как у Берджеса) или опосредованного идеологией (как у Орвелла) наступления «социалистического лагеря», а это возвращает нас к проблеме «переводных советизмов». Отличный материал дают советские учебники английского языка — ограничусь для анализа учебниками эпохи «зрелого социализма» (1960–1980-е годы), когда именно английский стал преимущественно изучаемым в СССР иностранным языком.
Обращаясь к базовым школьным учебникам интересующей нас эпохи (вошли в обиход в 1970-х годах, переиздавались до середины 1980-х, активно использовались, во всяком случае, до 1991 года, а в слегка переработанном виде используются до сих пор ), назову не только их авторов, А. П. Старкова и Р. Р. Диксона, но и семейство, с которым школьники живут бок о бок многие годы — семейство Стоговых.

Лена Стогова соответствует по возрасту учащимся каждого года; ее брат Борис на несколько лет моложе, поэтому «историй для мальчиков» в сериале практически нет, что в известном смысле согласно с феминизированным духом советской школы. Со Стоговыми детей начинают знакомить в пятом классе, описывая их поначалу довольно традиционно (рост, цвет волос и т. п.), с приложением картинок. Сообщается, правда, что отец семейства Виктор Николаевич Стогов, рабочий и студент-вечерник, — член КПСС, а вот мать семейства — беспартийная; в дальнейшем, при знакомстве с друзьями Стоговых, этот признак примерного благополучия приобретает регулярный характер: отец непременно коммунист, а мать непременно беспартийная, так что пресловутый «блок коммунистов и беспартийных» принимает здесь форму брачного союза.
....Но вот в разделе «Everyday sentences» детей учат здороваться, благодарить и так далее, что несомненно полезно — однако вплоть до последнего (11 — го) класса включительно не употребляются ни hi (как приветствие), ни fine (как ответ на «как дела?»), ни утвердительное sure, ни ОК. Мои респонденты, изучавшие английский только в школе, утверждают, что узнали эти everyday sentences (кроме интернационального ОКеу) в основном из видеофильмов. Конечно, сами по себе такие пробелы могли бы быть рядовым признаком школьного консерватизма, но школьный языковой пуризм (скажем, удаление из школьного английского любых американизмов) обычно не идет дальше простого обеднения языка. Между тем наш учебник, воздерживаясь от hi, обогащает язык другими достойными внимания новшествами...

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:41 AM
Вот достаточно показательный фрагмент письмеца, в котором восьмиклассница Лена Стогова рассказывает своей лондонской pen-friend, как провела летние каникулы:

«During the first week I went hiking with some boys and girls from our form. We visited places where our soldiers and officers fought against the German fascists 28 years ago <…> Old people <…> told us many stories about the heroes of the Great Patriotic War who gave there lives to defend our Motherland…» (Starkov & Dickson. Eight Form Pupil’s Book. М., 1978. P. 47–48; 1st ed. 1971).

Советскому человеку тут все яснее ясного: «В первую неделю я вместе с некоторыми мальчиками и девочками из нашего класса ходила в турпоход. Мы побывали в местах, где наши солдаты и офицеры сражались против немецких фашистов 28 лет назад <…> Старики <…> много рассказывали нам о героях Великой Отечественной войны, отдавших жизни для защиты нашей Родины…» и т. д. Однако адресат письма — английская школьница Мери Смит, и у нее этот немудреный текст может вызвать множество недоумений. Она знает, что в указанное Леной время Советы уже вступили во Вторую мировую войну на стороне держав антигитлеровской коалиции и что как раз тогда русские сражались на своей территории, но сражались с немецкими нацистами, вернее, просто «нацистами» (Nazi), а о немецких фашистах Мери не слыхала, фашисты были в Италии. Правда, и война другая, «Великая Патриотическая» — может быть, все это немного похоже на «параллельные Реальности» Азимова? При таких серьезных вопросах уже не до мелочей, хотя над многим стоило бы призадуматься. Например, ясно, что на войне дрались и погибали soldiers, военные люди, но зачем называть отдельно командиров — officers? А уж если делить по чинам, надо говорить иначе — officers and men. К тому же Лена не совсем вежливо подписывается: «Your Soviet friend Lena» — вместо фамилии почему-то гражданство и ни одного из положенных по этикету заверений в симпатии (нельзя умолчать, что сама Мери подписывается правильно: «Yours truly Mary Smith»).

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:43 AM
Вот еще пример одного из последних эпизодов школьной жизни Лены Стоговой:

«CHOOSING A PROFESSION. One day, after the teacher’s talk on the choice of a road of life, some of Lena’s classmates came to her flat in the evening to talk about their future life. Recalling what the teacher said about helping to build communism, Victor spoke enthusiastically about the profession of an engineer, repeating the word „construction“ all the time. „I am going to be an engineer“, he said. „Science and engineering will provide the basis of communism, and I have a very practical kind of mind, I want to make things which we can see and use, machines which will produce all we need for life, buildings for people to live in, to learn in, to improve our health in, big construction projects which will provide light, power and all that we need to make a happy world for people to live in. I want to help to construct a new world for our new society.“ — Alla and Lena argued about professions for women. Alla’s mother had advised her to become an economist, saying that this was one of the most important professions for planning the development of our country. „But I myself prefer to work with children,“ Alla said. „I would like to be a children doctor. Or perhaps a school teacher <…>“». (Starkov & Dixon. Tenth Form Pupil’s Book. М., 1984. С. 162.)

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:47 AM
http://az.lib.ru/s/stogow_e_i/text_1880_zapiski-zhandarmskogo-shtab-oficera-epohi-nikolaya-i.shtml

Стогов Эразм Иванович
Записки жандармского штаб-офицера эпохи Николая I

crazy-mike
01-26-2022, 02:51 AM
https://bolshoi.by/other/kto-vse-eti-lyudi-blisch/

— Каких белорусских блогеров вы порекомендуете нам читать?

— Зайду издалека: ощущение, что белорусской блогосферы нет. Что она не хочет развиваться. Но есть неплохие блогеры. Лена Стогова, в конце концов. Лена пишет со вкусом. Как бы ее ни критиковали, она держит удар. Ее позиция и целеустремленность достойны похвалы.

— Лена Стогова уехала, а почему вы не уезжаете из страны?

— Мне некомфортно за рубежом. Например, Америка — отличная страна! Но я там не жил бы. Там не жизнь, а вечная борьба под солнцем. Меня это не устраивает. Все время напрягаться — это, конечно, хорошо. Но мне уже не двадцать лет. У меня есть желание полежать на диване, пообщаться с сыном.