PDA

View Full Version : ГК: I-131 и I-485

3y6p
01-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Вопрос по ф. I-131, Part 1, #3. Class of Admission.

Что это такое?
Это тип моей визы/статуса?
---------------------------------------------------
Вопрос по ф. I-485, Part 3.
Were you inspected by a U.S. Immigration Officer?

Что имеется в виду?
Я проходил обычный паспортный контроль...

Спасибо!

Фома
01-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Вопрос по ф. I-131, Part 1, #3. Class of Admission.

Что это такое?
Это тип моей визы/статуса?

Интересный вопрос...
Судя по тому, что написано в форме, здесь спрашивается классификация визы, по которой вы въехали в штаты.... однако, совершенно не понятно какая им вообще разница...

Вот здесь: http://www.immigration-law.com/Archive%20VIII.html

Есть такое объяснение:

Sometimes, when the government makes a change in the form, they publish it without detailed instructions. In the new form, the government added a new item in the form in Part 1, "Class of Admission." Some people enter the U.S. in one type of nonimmigrant classification and change the status to another type of nonimmigrant classification. For instance, from F-1 to H-1B, B-2 to F-1, etc. Which one people should write in? According to the immigration authorities, it is the "current" nonimmigrant classification. Thus, those who changed his/her nonimmigrant status should write the new nonimmigrant visa class in this item of the I-131 form.

Т.е., вроде как, надо указывать статус на данный момент.
Смущает только фраза non-immigrant - не понятно как тогда быть резидентам, которые просят reentry permit.
Впрочем, судя по тому, что вы ниже спрашиваете о I-485, вам это не важно :-)

Вопрос по ф. I-485, Part 3.
Were you inspected by a U.S. Immigration Officer?

Что имеется в виду?
Я проходил обычный паспортный контроль...

Правильный ответ - yes :-)

Фома
01-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Вот еще нашел про Class of Admission:

http://www.murthy.com/news/UDclaadm.html:

We have recently had a number of clients, as well as MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers, ask us what the USCIS means by the term "Class of Admission" on the new Form I-131, Application for Travel Document. The USCIS has confirmed that they are seeking the applicant's current immigration status. They are not looking for the status at first or most recent entry to the U.S., if different from the current status. For example, if a person entered the U.S. through a Port of Entry and was granted F-1 status, but later changed his or her status to H1B from within the U.S., the correct answer on the form for Class of Admission is H1B.

It is unclear why the USCIS decided to change the phrasing of this question. We appreciate that they have clarified the definition so that we are better able to assist our readers and clients in providing accurate information to the USCIS.

Короче, пишите ваш статус на сегодняшний день.

3y6p
01-10-2005, 01:29 PM
ПАСИБА БАЛШОЙ!!!

Lev Kobrin
01-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Зубр, я Вам ответил на личный. Скорей всего, у Вас класс или С-9 или А-5, я просто не помню, в каком Вы статусе сейчас находитесь.