PDA

View Full Version : ïî - àíãëèéñêè: èñòîðèè äëÿ äåòåé

ivm
05-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Prince - Mouse.

Long time ago in a very small magic country Zania lived a shy and spoiled prince Daniel.

Daniel was so much loved by his parents, the King and the Queen that he never left the palace without servants and bodyguards, never worked and never heard the word "No". All Daniel ever wanted was immediately done.

On the eighteens Birthday, the prince wished to travel around the world. Actually it was the biggest dream that Daniel had for many years - to write the best ever book about unknown places and may be make new discoveries.

Daniel was very exited and happy. The next week the biggest dream would come true!

Then his father, the King called him secretly.

"My son, you have to become the King".

"What?" - Daniel did not understand at first.

"You have to become the next King. Daniel, we have the secret law that only one son of the king has to become the king after his eighteen's birthday. You are only my son and you will be appointed to be the king after your birthday party".

"I never wanted to be the king" - Daniel was ready to cry.

"Daniel, I cannot change the law. We did everything for you, now you have to serve your country".

The father king hugged Daniel and left the room.

"Oh, my prince", - someone whispered in the prince's ear.

Daniel turned back and saw a witch standing behind him.

The witch smiled:

"I know how to help you. And you will never become the king. You will see everything you want".

The witch smiled again and gave Daniel a gray vest to wear.

"Try it my prince".

When Daniel, who was under the magic power, wore the vest everything turned dark.

TO BE CONTINUE...

http://loveforachild.com/

ivm
06-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Once upon a time somewhere far on a small farm lived a beautiful girl Victoria.
The life on the farm was boring, nothing interesting ever happened here, but Victoria felt like she was the happiest girl in the world.
Even since she was little, Victoria was a dreamer and the imaginer.
She would imagine everything that she read in her books, and pretended that there are seas and mountains on her father’s farm.
And of course her biggest dream was to become a princess and marrying a handsome prince. It was the biggest dream!
And Victoria had no doubt that one day she would become the real princess.
One night someone knocked Victoria’s door.
It was a young man dressed in the strange brown clothes. The man asked if can stay in the house and do any work, because he has no place to go.
Victoria’s mother who opened the door was a very kind woman and of course let the man to stay in the house.
Very soon Victoria and the man whose name was Jay became very good friends. They both were planting a winter garden for the local church and spent a lot of time together talking about everything in life.
Jay was very funny and Victoria was laughing almost nonstop.
One evening Victoria stayed too late in the garden and had to go home in the dark.
The night was beautiful. The sky was lighted up with many stars and almost round orange moon. It was quiet and peaceful.
Victoria was looking at the night sky trying to see what figures the stars were making.
Then she heard the tiny voices: “Beautiful princess, the bride of our prince, our queen, lovely, lovely princess Victoria”.
After a few minutes everything was quiet again.
Victoria thought that it may be just her imagination and bravely started to walk home again.
The road was endless. Soon the girl realized that she was lost. She could not see her house at all. Then Victoria tripped on something.

ivm
10-25-2013, 06:04 AM
There one was a little piggy who did not want to go pee-pee in the potty.

“No, no, no, no! I do not want to go pee-pee in the potty,” the little piggy would scream.
“You have to go pee-pee in the potty!” his mommy Big Piggy would say again and again.
“No, mommy, no, I don’t like it! I don’t want to pee-pee a potty” the little piggy ran a way fast.

One evening the little piggy went to his bedroom to play and soon noticed his bed was gone and so were his toys.

The little piggy quickly ran to his mother with tears in his eyes. “Mommy, mommy somebody stole my bed and my toys? Whaa, whaa, whaa!” the little piggy started to cry harder.

“I want to play with my toys in my room, and I want to sleep in my bed in my room” the little piggy cried.

Then mommy piggy said “your daddy had put your toys and your bed outside and if you don't want to pee pee the potty, then you have to play and sleep outside!”

The little piggy started shouting “I will pee pee the potty; I promise; I will pee pee the potty”

And this is how the little piggy learned to pee pee in the potty!
http://mylittlerussia.blogspot.ca/

ivm
11-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Poo - poo Butty - story for my son
My son is on "the potty training mission" now and I wrote him a story about "Poo - poo Butty" who always uses a potty. This is kind of a stinky story!

I think by the age of 3 the potty training is one of the most important things in the world. Its like going and winning a gold medal in the Olympics. You always in training!

Sometimes my son does everything in his underwear (I have to change pants and socks too) he says: "I pee - pee in my diaper!" And I say:"You don't wear a diaper!"

And every couple of minutes I tell to my son that "Poo -poo Butty is a good butty. He pee-pee and poo-poo in the potty. He is a good butty, because he listens his mommy! And he likes his music potty! When a big boy like J uses a potty the Poo-poo Butty is very happy!"

ivm
11-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Story 1: Big Rig and His Big Birthday Surprise - my stories for children

(I wrote these stories for my son in one of many nights when he did not want to go to sleep before the back massage and a story)

Very far away from our moon shines a small blue planet. And on this small planet there is a big city built by the big trucks.
They have big rigs, bulldozers, tow trucks, concrete mixers, damp trucks, mini loaders, delivery trucks, mail trucks and many other trucks.
All the trucks have names and they are all good friends. They work and play games together and have a lot of fun.
One day Big Rig decided to surprise his best friend, a Tow Truck.
Big Rig knew that more than anything on their planet Tow Truck liked ice-cream and for a very good surprise Big Rig decided to buy a lot of ice-cream.

“I want to buy a lot of ice cream!” - Big Rig asked Ice – Cream Truck.
“Are you going to eat all the ice cream now?” - Ice Cream Truck was very surprised.
“No, I am buying this ice-cream for my best friend Tow Truck! He lives far away and I will visit him tonight.”
“How are you going to carry this ice cream? You need a big freezer or at least a small fridge.”
“No, no, no. I don’t need a big freezer. I am a big truck, I can carry anything,” - Big Rig said proudly.
“Yes, but you need a freezer for ice-cream.”
“Oh, no, my truck is good enough. Now I want a trunk full of your best ice-cream.”
“Okay, Big Rig, I will give you my best ice-cream!”
Ice-Cream Truck was laughing until he started to honk non –stop. Then he loaded all his ice–cream in the big truck.
Big Rig was driving fast to his friend the Tow Truck.
He was singing his favorite “Mister Moon Song” and thinking how much the Tow Truck will be happy to eat all the ice-cream:
“Mister Moon

On the sky
So high.
Mister Moon so
High on the sky.
All I want
Have two wings
To fly
And kiss Mister Moon
Good night!
Mister Moon
Good night!
Have a lovely,
Lovely, lovely night.
I will see
You again
Tomorrow night.
Good night,
Mister Moon
Good night!
All I want
Have two wings
To fly!”
When Big Rig finally drove to Tow Truck’s garage, he said:
“Open the doors! I have a big birthday surprise for you.”
Then he asked Tow Truck call all big and small two trucks, because it will be a big surprise for everyone too.
When all the tow trucks looked in the Big Rig’s trunk they were very surprised:
“Big Rig, why did you buy so much milk? We have never seen cookie, banana, strawberry and orange milk! Wow!”
All the ice-cream has melted!
Now Big Rig has to plan again a big birthday surprise for his best friend Tow Truck!

What would it be this time?