PDA

View Full Version : Siberian Teen Calls Her Mother While Being Eaten Alive By Brown Bear and Cubs

Áóðæóé
08-18-2011, 11:55 AM
The 3 am phone call. It’s not just an effective Hillary Clinton campaign attack on then-candidate Barack Obama. It’s also the phone call every parent dreads.

Of all the possible scenarios, at the top of the list would be the one where a parent learns something tragic has happened to their child. Perhaps no parent understands this more than Tatiana Moskalyova.

Tatiana’s 19-year-old daughter, Olga, called her mother as she was being eaten alive by a brown bear and her three cubs. All Tatiana could hear was her daughter screaming, “Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it’s such agony. Mum, help!” with the sound of the bears in the background chewing and growling.

Olga managed to call her mother on three separate occasions. The UK Express reports:

In a second call, a weak Olga gasped: “Mum, the bears are back. She came back and brought her three babies. They’re… eating me”.

Finally, in her last call – almost an hour after the first – Olga sensed she was on the verge of death.

With the bears having apparently left her to die, she said: “Mum, it’s not hurting anymore. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.”

The last call cut out, and that was the last time the anguished mother heard from her daughter. The attack happened near the village of Termalniy, in the extreme east of Siberia. According to the Express report, it’s the latest in a growing problem of bear attacks in the region.

Olga was out with her stepfather, Igor, at the time. He was killed in the attack first when the momma bear overpowered him, broke his neck and then smashed his skull. The stepfather and daughter had gone to retrieve a fishing rod that Igor had left. Olga watched the attack on her father and attempted to flee, but she was chased down by the bear and attacked as well.

“My daughter was such fun. She was so cheerful, friendly, and warm,” said Tatiana. “She had graduated from music school, and just days before the bear attack she got her driving licence.”

The skeptic in us has our radar up over the notion that a girl would dig out her cellphone to call her mother as she was getting ATTACKED BY A BEAR. But if this is an accurate account of what happened, our hearts go out to the mother who lost both her daughter and husband and had to endure what was likely the most painful phone conversation of her life, something that she will never be able to forget.

Àêâàòðåëü
08-18-2011, 11:59 AM
áîææå

Áðþíåòêî
08-18-2011, 12:09 PM
8O 8O 8O