PDA

View Full Version : What to do? I just need an advise.

OlegSpB
02-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Hi,
My name is Oleg. I've come here to the U.S. 8 years ago. Originally, I come from Saint Petersburg.
After having spent a while within the borders of the United States, I've visited my homeland. During that visit I've met a girl, but, of course, I haven't told her that I was from States, because I wanted to keep "artificial attraction" as far as possible.
So, then I had came back here, but, after having spent some 2 more months here in LA, I realized that I started missing both her and my homeland.
Here, I have a pretty nice job. I've graduated from a Calstate 4 years ago as a Civil Engineer. Since that time, I've been working for Edison company. I can afford owning a car, renting an appartment, and saving some money here. That's pretty much everything I own...
Then, due to this attraction towards the girl and the homeland, I've started thinking over the opportunity of going back there.
But I need an advise. I would highly appreciate a good advise from people, willing to help me out, not just showing their negative attitutes.
Again, I am kindly asking you to show your positive attitude, and treat my question right. I would be very grateful, if you were able to give me some tips on how to organize the whole thing, where is it better and more effective to look for a job, where to get accomodated, and so on.
I would appreciate to hear as much tips as possible.
Cheers,
Oleg.

Tanik
02-12-2011, 12:17 AM
юноша,вы что-то прямо так подробно и как-то трагично:27:

понравилась девушка-существует интернет,скайп,телефон...
общайтесь,выясняйте в общении-а может это любовь!
если она самая-везите девушку сюда,женитесь рожайте-растите деток ...энд со он

OlegSpB
02-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Well, if only that would be the only problem that I have!
The thing is that I feel like I want to go back there. In addition to this sort of addiction, there is another one. The addiction to St.Pete particularly.
That's why I'm asking for an advise on what to do and how to organize everything.
Probably it might sound silly, but I have no idea what to do and what to begin with.
Cheers.

ciao
02-12-2011, 12:38 AM
а каких вы советов хотите?
типа "купите билет"?

Dafna
02-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Олег, а Вы по-русски не пишете, принципиально? :rolleyes:

ciao
02-12-2011, 12:46 AM
решил человек напоследок по-английски
когда то теперь еще удастся

Tanik
02-12-2011, 12:49 AM
а каких вы советов хотите?
типа "купите билет"?

или как иммигрировать назад в Питер,сохранив при этом возможности "afford owning a car, renting an appartment, and saving some money"

Vostochnaya
02-12-2011, 12:49 AM
а мой совет таков, не надо в таких вещах как решение своей судьбы, спрашивать советов у посторонних людей.. лучше всё с самого фундамента решать самому.. а то так потом поэтапно и будете спрашивать у людей что делать да как а потом и не заметите как стали зависимы от этих советов и вообще перестанете самостоятельно принимать решения.. а семья-то ваша... потом не дайбог натворите кучу ошибок, а всё из-за этой зависимости от мнения общественности для которой "чужая проблема тем хороша, что от неё всегда можно отказаться.."
ну это я так, чисто от души посоветовала..:34:

Tanik
02-12-2011, 12:53 AM
а мой совет таков, не надо в таких вещах как решение своей судьбы, спрашивать советов у посторонних людей.. лучше всё с самого фундамента решать самому.. а то так потом поэтапно и будете спрашивать у людей что делать да как а потом и не заметите как стали зависимы от этих советов и вообще перестанете самостоятельно принимать решения.. а семья-то ваша... потом не дайбог натворите кучу ошибок, а всё из-за этой зависимости от мнения общественности для которой "чужая проблема тем хороша, что от неё всегда можно отказаться.."
ну это я так, чисто от души посоветовала..:34:

ой ,ты что-то какая серьезная и рассудительная стала после выпадания временного.Раньше такие посты смешные писала.Не стареешь-ли?

microb
02-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Я бы посоветовала взять саббатикал и поехать пожить 2-3 месяца. В России обычно хорошо первый месяц, а потом начинаются проблемы. Можно и дольше. Но надо будет иметь ввиду, что если вдруг захочется обратно, трудно будет найти работу.
Еше не забудьте, что в россии все еше сушествует призыв в армию.

Tanik
02-12-2011, 12:57 AM
Я бы посоветовала взять саббатикал и поехать пожить 2-3 месяца. В России обычно хорошо первый месяц, а потом начинаются проблемы. Можно и дольше. Но надо будет иметь ввиду, что если вдруг захочется обратно, трудно будет найти работу.
Еше не забудьте, что в россии все еше сушествует призыв в армию.

мудрый совет!:ladush:

Бегемот
02-12-2011, 01:05 AM
я не знаю про призыв в армию, но думаю что человеку необходимо определиться просто.
1. где же на самом деле ему больше нравится и\или хочется жить?
2. зачем ему это надо?

и уже после этого решать = "брать зонтик или не брать зонтик".
т.е. ноу оффенс, как говорится, но такие вопросы, как "возвращение на Родину", по причине а)люблю Питер, или б)встретил девушку, на форуме, да и без форума не решаются.

я бы сперва слетал туда раз 10-15, а затем действительно, как говорит предыдущий оратор окунулся в реалии. Но увы на 2 месяца точно не поможет, надо 3-4, а то и 5ть, но это имхо.

OlegSpB
02-12-2011, 01:49 AM
2 the lady that asked if I was typing in Russian on purpose (probably, the purpose of showing off, whatever)
No, I'm just typing in English, because I don't have the Cyrillic script, and I'm just better off typing in English. Thank you.

2 people saying that it's better to make such important decision on one's own.
Actually, I totally agree with you. I have already made this decision, and my problem, as I have already said, is the lack of information on what to do and how to begin.
Please, don't assume that I'm silly and I can't just google it. I can, but I really appreciate advises from people, who might have probably done something like that or who are eager to do something like that in the future. Thank you, guys.

2 the gentleman saying something about the conscription.
Fortunately, I'm older than 27. Thank you, anyways.

2 people assuming that I'm worried about whether or not I would be able to preserve the way of living that I have at the moment.
Well, I won't feel very upset, if circumstances make my salary decrease.
I hope that everything is going to be OK, if it is planned thoroughly.
That's why I'm looking forward to plan it thoroughly.
Thank you very much.

I really appreciate that you haven't shown any negative attitudes, and have given some advises instead. Thank you very much.
I'm looking forward to hear more.
Cheers.

Бегемот
02-12-2011, 02:15 AM
2 the lady that asked if I was typing in Russian on purpose (probably, the purpose of showing off, whatever)
No, I'm just typing in English, because I don't have the Cyrillic script, and I'm just better off typing in English. Thank you.

2 people saying that it's better to make such important decision on one's own.
Actually, I totally agree with you. I have already made this decision, and my problem, as I have already said, is the lack of information on what to do and how to begin.
Please, don't assume that I'm silly and I can't just google it. I can, but I really appreciate advises from people, who might have probably done something like that or who are eager to do something like that in the future. Thank you, guys.

2 the gentleman saying something about the conscription.
Fortunately, I'm older than 27. Thank you, anyways.

2 people assuming that I'm worried about whether or not I would be able to preserve the way of living that I have at the moment.
Well, I won't feel very upset, if circumstances make my salary decrease.
I hope that everything is going to be OK, if it is planned thoroughly.
That's why I'm looking forward to plan it thoroughly.
Thank you very much.

I really appreciate that you haven't shown any negative attitudes, and have given some advises instead. Thank you very much.
I'm looking forward to hear more.
Cheers.

в таком случае, открываем пирамиду маслова, и смотрим бэйсик нессеситиз.

1. крыша надо головой
2. еда + одежда (тут экология и климат)
3. безопасность\медицина
4. работа

5. лигал ишюз