PDA

View Full Version : фейсбук блокирует аккаунты пользователей

Srg Clock
01-16-2011, 12:16 AM
с нереальными именами (например именами как Qwerty или имена актёров)
мой аккаунт блокировали (за что спасибо - фейсбук стал отнимать слишком много времени)
По ряду причин я не могу там быть под моим реальным именем.. не знаю буду ли восстанавливаться под каким-то фейковым именем.. (только оно должно звучать натурально, типа Sergio Gonzalez). Тем не менее имейте это в виду.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-05-25/business/20872135_1_accounts-with-fake-names-facebook-facebook-guidelines-and-features

Real users caught in Facebook fake-name purge

Alicia Istanbul woke up one recent day to find herself locked out of the Facebook account she opened in 2007, one that Facebook suddenly deemed fake.

The stay-at-home mom was cut off not only from her 330 friends, including many she had no other way of contacting, but also from the pages she had set up for the jewelry design business she runs from her Atlanta-area home.

Although Istanbul understands why Facebook insists on having real people behind real names for every account, she wonders why the online hangout didn't simply ask before acting.

"They should at least give you a warning, or at least give you the benefit of the doubt," she said. "I was on it all day. I had built my entire social network around it. That's what Facebook wants you to do."

madison_
01-16-2011, 12:54 AM
Это все проделки ЦРУ, отфильтровывают клонов из БД на население.

profAleks
01-16-2011, 01:19 AM
По ряду причин я не могу там быть под моим реальным именем.. не знаю буду ли восстанавливаться под каким-то фейковым именем..
Не парься, открывай свою социальную сеть, с блек-джеком и танцовщицами. :grum: