PDA

View Full Version : hello

unsung
12-03-2004, 08:20 PM
Hi, I am looking for some help in learning the Russian language. I am not Russian and I am native to the US. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a place that teaches it near the Chicago area other than a college. I think it would be better to learn on a more direct basis than sitting in a class, plus I don't want to take tests.

If anyone can offer suggestions please send me a PM or an email. I hope this is ok to post in this forum, if not I apologize in advance. Thanks for the time.

alex digital
12-04-2004, 05:57 AM
Только здесь , на этом форуме, ты сможешь научиться правильно мыслить и излагать свои мысли по-русски, в самом его первозданном (истином) виде. :wink:
Ставь на комьютер русско-английский переводчик и включайся в разговор.
Welcome to the Paradise

Anna Arina
12-07-2004, 07:41 AM
Только здесь , на этом форуме, ты сможешь научиться правильно мыслить и излагать свои мысли по-русски, в самом его первозданном (истином) виде. :wink:
Ставь на комьютер русско-английский переводчик и включайся в разговор.
Welcome to the Paradise
\напугал?

tia_buena
12-07-2004, 09:45 AM
Hi, I am looking for some help in learning the Russian language. I am not Russian and I am native to the US. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a place that teaches it near the Chicago area other than a college. I think it would be better to learn on a more direct basis than sitting in a class, plus I don't want to take tests.

If anyone can offer suggestions please send me a PM or an email. I hope this is ok to post in this forum, if not I apologize in advance. Thanks for the time.
Welcome 8)