PDA

View Full Version : I-130 Petition

rubaha_paren
10-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Насколько сложнa процедура юридически грамотного и самостоятельного оформления петиции I-130 без помощи адвоката или паралигала?
"Do it yourself" инструкций и других вспомогательных ресурсов много в нете, вроде не так всё сложно, но сомнения есть.
Пошлина на саму петицию стоит $355, услуга в оформлении паралигала стоит от $250, услуги адвоката от $500.
Спасибо!
:26:

Yura717
10-21-2010, 03:51 PM
Насколько сложнa процедура юридически грамотного и самостоятельного оформления петиции I-130 без помощи адвоката или паралигала?
"Do it yourself" инструкций и других вспомогательных ресурсов много в нете, вроде не так всё сложно, но сомнения есть.
Пошлина на саму петицию стоит $355, услуга в оформлении паралигала стоит от $250, услуги адвоката от $500.
Спасибо!
:26:

Purpose of Form :
For citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.
Note: A separate form must be filed for each eligible relative. USCIS processes Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, as a visa number becomes available. Filing and approval of an I-130 is only the first step in helping a relative immigrate to the United States. Eligible family members must wait until there is a visa number available before they can apply for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status to a lawful permanent resident.
Number of Pages :
Form 2; Instructions 7.
Edition Date :
06/14/10; (05/27/08; 01/31/08 also accepted)
Where to File :

All petitioners who live in the United States or Canada and who are filing a stand-alone Form I-130 must submit their petitions to the Chicago Lockbox facility. Form I-130 petitions filed with the Chicago Lockbox will be routed to and adjudicated at the appropriate USCIS Service Center. This routing will be based on the petitioner’s place of residence.

Please review the "Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative" link listed under "Related Links" on the upper right corner of this page, or the Form I-130 instructions available at the bottom of the page, for specific information on where to file your petition.

Important: Any Form I-130 filed at an incorrect location will be rejected.

If Form I-130 is being filed concurrently with Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, submit both forms with the correct fees to the USCIS Chicago Lockbox. (See Filing Chart for address.)

E-Notification: If you want to receive an e-mail and/or a text message that your Form I-130 has been accepted at a USCIS Lockbox facility, complete Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance and clip it to the first page of your application. Form G-1145 can be downloaded through the link below.
Filing Fee :

Sarochka
10-22-2010, 08:56 PM
мне стоило $40 заполнить в обычном оффисе