джо зе пламбир...

Буржуй
08-19-2010, 09:11 AM
джо зе пламбир...

тему можно закрывать

nefertiti
08-19-2010, 02:18 PM
Дайте определение. Кто это ваабще?

вот это, только по аглицки и со своими специфически-характерными :) особенностями
http://forum.russianamerica.com/f/showthread.php?t=54398&highlight=%E1%FB%E4%EB%E5

Дженни
08-19-2010, 02:42 PM
джо зе пламбир...

но, итс реднек

Буржуй
08-19-2010, 02:43 PM
но, итс реднек

Тру. Реднеки на черных не женяца...:tong:

Буржуй
08-19-2010, 02:45 PM
Rednecks and white trash. One in the same, right? Wrong. While rednecks and white trash live in the same areas and are physically identical, there are several key differences that separate the two bottom rungs of the Southern American social ladder. One should never be mistaken for the other, for obvious reasons. Having spent my entire life in a small Tennessee town, I'm offering my assessment of a few differences between these two radically different groups of people.

"My great-grandaddy was a Johnny Reb"
Rednecks often display Confederate flags on clothing, bumper stickers, and on flagpoles in their front yards. However, this doesn't mean they are active in the local chapter of the KKK or that they hate black people. Rednecks do not hate anyone. They display Confederate flags because they are firecely proud of their Southern heritage, which doesn't include cross burnings or lynch mobs.

White trash also display CSA flags, but solely for the purpose of instigating fights with blacks. They are also proud of their roots, but often refer to pre-Civil War slavery as "the good 'ol days". If they aren't in the Ku Klux Klan, it's because they don't know how to obtain membership.

"Ya'll go huntin' much?"
Rednecks are usually avid hunters, fishermen, and outdoorsmen in general. They enjoy the thrill of the hunt and proudly display hunting trophies, but have great respect for wildlife and never kill more than they can eat. That loaded shotgun you see in their truck? Besides being hunters, rednecks revel in the right to bear arms (as well they should) and realize the importance of self-defense.

White trash can often be found hunting and fishing as well, but usually on someone else's property (especially if "No Hunting" signs are present). They see nothing wrong with killing a deer for its antlers and throwing the corpse to the dogs, or shooting a few more turkeys than their tag limit allows. That loaded shotgun you see in their truck? That's in case they see any wetbacks or niggers.

"How much d'ya need?"
Rednecks will do everything they can to help those in need and like making their community a better place. Many rednecks are members of the local volunteer fire department or rescue squad. They are friendly, hospitable people and will give what they can to anyone in need. They know what it's like to be poor and will happily share what they have with anyone who asks.

White trash would just as soon spit in your eye as give something away or do anything that doesn't directly benefit them. They are rarely active in their community, other than keeping the local police department at bay.

"See if you can find one with a good fuel pump"
Rednecks may have a large number of junked cars on their property, but this is because they are resourceful, mechanically-inclined folks and will repair their own vehicles rather than pay someone else to do it. (In terms of convenience and cost, you can't beat walking behind a barn to get a needed part off an '87 Bronco.) Since a large number of junked cars can be an eyesore, rednecks are usually discreet enough to keep their personal salvage yard tucked behind a shed or barn, and the vehicles are almost always arranged in neat rows.

White trash may have a similar number of junked cars, but this is because they would rather buy a new car as opposed to fixing (or hauling away) an old one. Look for large numbers of cars in various stages of decay haphazardly parked along either side of the driveway. White trash will sometimes begin to work on a car, but suddenly lose interest and leave assorted parts and tools scattered around. Forever.

"Good sermon, Rev'ernd!"
Rednecks are typically religious people, and highly moral whether they go to church or not. You have no reason in the world to not trust a redneck; they absolutely will not steal anything or harm anyone. In addition to being the ultimate good samaritans, rednecks can be counted on to consistently act in an upright, Christian manner.
White trash don't usually make a habit of attending church, and when they do it's to either: A) gain more "holier than thou" ammunition for a dispute of some sort, or B) obtain more "proof" that white Christians are Earth's master race. They also have a lot of difficulty accepting the fact that Jesus wasn't white.

And finally...
If white trash saw this, they would deny every word and threaten to kill whoever wrote it.
If any redneck read this, they would say, "Yep, that's about right."

(c)

Ахимас
08-19-2010, 02:49 PM

бЭлое, зачастую провинциальное, быдло

nefertiti
08-19-2010, 03:01 PM

вайт траш не хард-воркинг, джо пламбер - из

Дженни
08-19-2010, 03:03 PM

ок. вайт траш это я. и еще хайди клум и клое кардашьян. закрывайте тему )

Dima424
08-19-2010, 03:21 PM

Помоему мне [edik] (точно не помню он ли) сказал что это те кто работать не хочет...

Буржуй
08-19-2010, 03:23 PM
ок. вайт траш это я. и еще хайди клум и клое кардашьян. закрывайте тему )

с хайди клум спорный вопрос, но каряшиан дифинишен вайт треша, хотя они не совсем вайт, ани армяне...

Дженни
08-19-2010, 03:40 PM
с хайди клум спорный вопрос, но каряшиан дифинишен вайт треша, хотя они не совсем вайт, ани армяне...

армяне = кокейжн = вайт

Буржуй
08-19-2010, 03:40 PM
армяне = кокейжн = вайт

спорный вопрос

Дженни
08-19-2010, 03:43 PM
спорный вопрос

вообще почему белых кавказианами называют? я бы запретила :34:

Буржуй
08-19-2010, 03:45 PM
вообще почему белых кавказианами называют? я бы запретила :34:

мне кажеца ты хатела написать немного другое предложение...

Дженни
08-19-2010, 03:48 PM
мне кажеца ты хатела написать немного другое предложение...

почему это?

Буржуй
08-19-2010, 03:49 PM
почему это?

тогда переведи для меня неруского: ты бы запретила чтобы белых кавказцами называли? Или чтоб кавказцев белыми?

Дуня Китаева
08-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Неудачники, которые сами, своими собственными руками похерили свою жизнь.

Дженни
08-19-2010, 03:57 PM
тогда переведи для меня неруского: ты бы запретила чтобы белых кавказцами называли? Или чтоб кавказцев белыми?

чтобы белых - кавказцами

хочу, чтобы в графе раса писали - вайт, а не кавказиан

nefertiti
08-19-2010, 04:16 PM
вайт траш более или менее понятно ...

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/redneck-toilet.jpg

Но что такое "вайт ниггер" ... :rolleyes:

Дженни
08-19-2010, 04:18 PM

а здесь уже можно это слово использовать?

nefertiti
08-19-2010, 04:19 PM
в контексте, это крылатое выражение как-бы... :grum:

Дженни
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
в контексте, это крылатое выражение как-бы... :grum:

да? я сейчас столько крылатых выражений напишу тогда... про муслимов

Motorizer
08-22-2010, 10:54 AM
а здесь уже можно это слово использовать?

Тут без ограничений раздел, так что можно назвать кошку кошкой.

А вот, кстати, цитаты Махатмы Ганди, который прожил 20 лет в Южной Африке:
" Ours is one continued struggle against degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the European, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir, whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness."

" Why, of all places in Johannesburg, the Indian location should be chosen for dumping down all kaffirs of the town, passes my comprehension."

Of course, under my suggestion, the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location. About this mixing of the Kaffirs with the Indians I must confess I feel most strongly. I think it is very unfair to the Indian population, and it is an undue tax on even the proverbial patience of my countrymen."
Ганди, походу, тоже не любил нигров...

Свинка-бу
08-22-2010, 05:56 PM
http://cache.thephoenix.com/i/OldBlogs/OnTheDownload/Sullee.jpg

Yurikka
08-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Тут без ограничений раздел, так что можно назвать кошку кошкой.

А вот, кстати, цитаты Махатмы Ганди, который прожил 20 лет в Южной Африке:
" Ours is one continued struggle against degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the European, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir, whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness."

" Why, of all places in Johannesburg, the Indian location should be chosen for dumping down all kaffirs of the town, passes my comprehension."

Of course, under my suggestion, the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location. About this mixing of the Kaffirs with the Indians I must confess I feel most strongly. I think it is very unfair to the Indian population, and it is an undue tax on even the proverbial patience of my countrymen."
Ганди, походу, тоже не любил нигров...

ну, и кто после этого круче живёт?

Adrina
08-23-2010, 03:11 AM
Что-то типа

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VJYDO3RmKqk/SVVFnomnFRI/AAAAAAAAAlw/YWp-A7lj6Ik/S1600-R/CIMG0619.JPG

nefertiti
08-23-2010, 09:28 AM
Что-то типа

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VJYDO3RmKqk/SVVFnomnFRI/AAAAAAAAAlw/YWp-A7lj6Ik/S1600-R/CIMG0619.JPG

actually these one's aren't too bad :wink1:

Почему-то вспомнился фильм "Devil's Rejects"
http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/z_Projects_in_progress/_Ent/2005_summer_movies/summer_movie_devilsrejects.grid-6x2.jpg

Screw101
08-23-2010, 09:33 AM
Кто помнит фильм Deliverance? Так там точно white trash. А разница есть.
Rednecks are just good ole boys that like to have fun. White trash....They are just pretty much what it is. Trash.

Srg Clock
09-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Акела банит за "н-слово". Подозреваю, что он может забанить и за "уайт траш"..

Свинка-бу
09-07-2010, 07:23 PM
[:lol:]
это когда на туфли денег нет.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs214.ash2/47679_1379038195825_1228017438_30888126_3449007_n. jpg

elfy
09-07-2010, 07:29 PM
[:lol:]
это когда на туфли денег нет.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs214.ash2/47679_1379038195825_1228017438_30888126_3449007_n. jpg

не будет же она в шпильках по гальке идти
очень даже умная девушка, американка, восточноевропейки обычно в гастроном за картошкой при полном параде ходят, обхохочешься :rofl:

Свинка-бу
09-07-2010, 07:31 PM
не будет же она в шпильках по гальке идти
очень даже умная девушка, американка, восточноевропейки обычно в гастроном за картошкой при полном параде ходят, обхохочешься :рофл:
ну хоть для фото могла бы напялить..
+ какой гальке? по асфальту нельзя?
в общем что мусор выносить, что на свадьбу.(собственную, а не какой то знакомой)
опупеть.чем лучше русских матрешек?

elfy
09-07-2010, 07:35 PM
ну хоть для фото могла бы напялить..
+ какой гальке? по асфальту нельзя?
в общем что мусор выносить, что на свадьбу.(собственную, а не какой то знакомой)
опупеть.чем лучше русских матрешек?

да она просто чтобы фотку сделать, переодела
невидно что ли?
сейчас вернется с камней на асфальт и обратно шпильки напялит
это фотограф дурной такой, мог бы ноги "вырезать" :lol: