PDA

View Full Version : Briton speaks about Russian spy suspect wife

anna salinas
07-02-2010, 08:48 AM
:hmm:

A British man who claims he was married to alleged Russian spy Anna Chapman has been speaking about their relationship.

Alex Chapman told the Daily Telegraph he met Ms Chapman at a London party and married her five months later in 2002.

He said he was "not surprised" by the arrest; his former wife said her father had once been high up in the KGB.

Mr Chapman, 30, from Bournemouth, Dorset, said he had first met her father on the couple's honeymoon in Zimbabwe in 2002, where Mr Kushchenko was serving as a diplomat.

"I asked her what her father's job was and Anna just said he was there to represent the Russian government in certain areas of government.

"He didn't trust anyone. He asked me why I had chosen a Russian bride and asked what business I had in Russia, and I said none.

"He was scary. He would never introduce me to other Russian people who came to the house and he always seemed to have a lot more security than the other diplomats," he said.

He also told the paper: "Anna told me her father had been high up in the ranks of the KGB. She said he had been an agent in 'old Russia'.

"When I saw that she had been arrested on suspicion of spying it didn't come as much of a surprise to be honest."

Mr Chapman, who has remained friends with his former wife, was questioned by MI5 on Wednesday about his relationship with her.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/10486696.stm

Eric007
07-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Настоящий джентльмен :)

Vinn
07-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Настоящий джентльмен :)

раз она болтала с ним про кгб, значит сама в кгб не работала.
так что бывший её ничем не подставил.

а попала она из-за российских чиновников, которые занимаются личным бизнесом за рубежом, используя государственный аппарат.