PDA

View Full Version : English Premier League

Screw101
09-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Any fans here?

berkut76
09-27-2009, 12:08 AM
I watch when I have the time, but religiously check scores and watch all the goals.

I'm happy that Tottenham has bounced back today, and Liverpool is back to the winning ways.

However, I don't really have a favorite team in EPL. I'm old-fashioned and follow Dynamo Kyiv. I'm also kind of sympathetic towards CSKA and Zenit. That's about it.

I'm a much bigger sports fan at work ever since I've installed sopcast and found this site: http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

Screw101
09-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Liverpool plays Chelsea on Sunday... Hope Chelski get their asses kicked...
Go Liverpool!

berkut76
09-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Liverpool plays Chelsea on Sunday... Hope Chelski get their asses kicked...
Go Liverpool!

In this particular game, I'll be cheering for Liverpool. Go Yossi (got to support the tribe).

Screw101
09-28-2009, 08:33 PM
In this particular game, I'll be cheering for Liverpool. Go Yossi (got to support the tribe).

I always root against Chelsea and their money-laundering Russian mafia ownership...:v:

berkut76
09-28-2009, 08:43 PM
What if... Premier League teams were countries?

To fight off the boredom during the first half at the Reebok on Saturday, I started comparing Premier League clubs to countries.

Bolton would be Belgium, I decided. Dull with mutinous fans, just like rebellious Walloons and the Flemish, who are threatening to pull Belgium apart.

Stoke would be Finland. They could only be the Scandinavian country, which has produced so many great javelin throwers, with Rory Delap in their side.

Manchester City strike me as being most like China. They're threatening to upset the established order and once they realise their full potential, there will be no stopping them.

Manchester United are the USA. They've set the benchmark for the last couple of decades and see themselves as the game's only superpower, although Fergie is more Tricky Dicky than his hero JFK.

Liverpool are Great Britain. Their Empire, built by Shanks and Paisley, used to be the greatest around, but now they are struggling to relive the glories of the past. They are also hugely in debt, but instead have two Yanks to blame rather than two Jocks in Downing Street.

Arsenal and Arsene Wenger can only be France. Refined, a joy to behold and aesthetically pleasing, but show the same fight as the French did in 1940 when they travel north.

Chelsea have to be Russia. Nouveau riche, they have delusions of grandeur and get up everyone's noses. Like Putin, they also have their own ruthless axeman at the top.

Spurs are Greece. They used to be top dogs and helped make the game what it is today, but it was so long ago no-one can remember.

Everton are Portugal. Once they ruled the land, but have hit hard times and are now overshadowed by an illustrious neighbour.

Sunderland are Poland. They have had to live in the shadow of their bigger neighbours, but are finally emerging as a new power in the region.

Blackburn are Denmark. Not the most exciting, but consistently punch well above their weight to hold their own with the big boys.

Wigan are like Liechtenstein. Small, but perfectly formed and pleasing on the eye.

Hull are the Vatican City and the guys in charge thinks they are God.

Portsmouth are the Cook Islands, or whatever Pacific islands are most threatened by global warming. They are sinking fast, soon to disappear without trace.

Wolves would be Austria. Once a real power in the land, they are slowly beginning to revive.

Birmingham would be Albania and you just wouldn't want to go there.

Aston Villa are Italy. They think they are one of the big boys, but they just can't quite cut it. Their respective leaders also appear to be getting younger with each passing year.

West Ham are like Holland, they speak great English and are everyone's second favourite team.

Burnley are like Korea - and no, not the North because they are a wee bit old fashioned. I'm thinking more of the South because they are hard working, have a great community spirit and have finally emerged from the shadow of their bigger neighbours.

Which leaves Woy Hodgson's Fulham. They are surrounded by bigger neighbours, but perform like clockwork. Welcome to Switzerland...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/david-anderson/What-if-Premier-League-teams-were-countries-article168203.html#

Screw101
10-04-2009, 12:30 PM
F*cking Chelsea. Опять русская мафиа выиграла. Серьезно, ничто меня так не расстраивает в English Premier League, как очередная победа Chelsea. Особенно, когда они в общем-то не показывают какой-то выдающейся игры. Машина для добывания очков.

Манюня
10-04-2009, 01:14 PM
а у нас праздник по этому же поводу :leader: (показала язык и убежала)

Димуша
10-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Ф*цкинг Челсеа. Опять русская мафиа выиграла. Серьезно, ничто меня так не расстраивает в Енглиш Премиер Леагуе, как очередная победа Челсеа. Особенно, когда они в общем-то не показывают какой-то выдающейся игры. Машина для добывания очков.Где ты там русских видел? Абрамович, Тененбаум, Гиннер. Все наши люди. Сделали пару копеек на зависть всем антисемитам и теперь культурно отдыхают в Лондоне. А в футболе ты так же сечешь как и в политике.

Kadet
10-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Ну вот... Теперь выяснилось, что мафия совсем не русская...

berkut76
10-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Ну вот... Теперь выяснилось, что мафия совсем не русская...

Правильно, не русская, а РОССИЯНСКАЯ. Кстати, а всех этих "...идов" выкрестов можете себе оставить если хотите конечно. Правда решение нужно принимать по быстрому, а то завтра они Аллаху начнут молитьса если коньюктура поменяетьса.

berkut76
10-04-2009, 05:31 PM
F*cking Chelsea. Опять русская мафиа выиграла. Серьезно, ничто меня так не расстраивает в English Premier League, как очередная победа Chelsea. Особенно, когда они в общем-то не показывают какой-то выдающейся игры. Машина для добывания очков.

Абсолютна ужасная неделя для Ливерпуля (кстати клуб уже продали Саудовцам или нет?).

Kadet
10-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Правильно, не русская, а РОССИЯНСКАЯ. Кстати, а всех этих "...идов" выкрестов можете себе оставить если хотите конечно. Правда решение нужно принимать по быстрому, а то завтра они Аллаху начнут молитьса если коньюктура поменяетьса.
прям болезненное отношение какое-то...

nat123
10-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Где ты там русских видел? Абрамович, Тененбаум, Гиннер. Все наши люди. Сделали пару копеек на зависть всем антисемитам и теперь культурно отдыхают в Лондоне. А в футболе ты так же сечешь как и в политике.

Гыыыыы ваши, где ты и где Абромович:grum:

Screw101
10-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Где ты там русских видел? Абрамович, Тененбаум, Гиннер. Все наши люди. Сделали пару копеек на зависть всем антисемитам и теперь культурно отдыхают в Лондоне. А в футболе ты так же сечешь как и в политике.

Наши люди...So these mafiosos could be a functioning part of Kremlin/FSB kleptocracy but they get a pass from you just because they are Jews?
Nice approach to life there, numbnuts:fool1:

berkut76
10-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Наши люди...So these mafiosos could be a functioning part of Kremlin/FSB kleptocracy but they get a pass from you for just because they are Jews?
Nice approach to life there, numbnuts:fool1:

I agree with you, Screw. These folks are a blight on humanity to say nothing of being a disgrace to Jews. Good thing that thanks to their Russian wives (cause you know, they'll marry hot young Russians to prove their loyalty), the offspring won't be a part of the "tribe".

Screw101
10-04-2009, 07:59 PM

Be careful there...A lot of people here are willing to forgive them everything just becaue they are Jews...Never mind that they've been sucking Putin's c*ck for years...

bdams
10-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Be careful there...A lot of people here are willing to forgive them everything just becaue they are Jews...Never mind that they've been sucking Putin's c*ck for years...

Суки сыну моему толька не говорите

berkut76
10-04-2009, 08:06 PM

Да какие они евреи? Чистые Untermensch. Если что, то будут себя бить в волосатую грудь, демострируя при этом большой крест. Ну а если совсем хреново будет (пример Ходорковского перед глазами есть), наденут кипу и махнут в Израиль. Собственность и них там у всех есть.

Screw101
10-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Суки сыну моему толька не говорите
Тоже за Chesea болеет? Кстати, я знаю, что сейchас мне напомнят, кто владеет Arsenal или Manchester city.. Честно говоря, даже не знаю, что более противно-арабские нефтяные деньги или русские нефтяные деньги. Мне в принципе пофигу. Дело даже не в етом. Я болел за Liverpool and Manchester United с детства. Очень многие русские( твоего сына не считая) решили вдруг to jump on Chelsea's band-wagon just because the owners are Russians or Jews...:rolleyes:

LAman
10-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Тоже за Chesea болеет? Кстати, я знаю, что сейchас мне напомнят, кто владеет Arsenal или Manchester city.. Честно говоря, даже не знаю, что более противно-арабские нефтяные деньги или русские нефтяные деньгиКрупнейший акционер Арсенала - американец Стэн Кронке, который также владеет Denver Nuggets и Colorado Avalanche

Screw101
10-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Крупнейший акционер Арсенала - американец Стэн Кронке, который также владеет Денвер Нуггетс и Цолорадо Аваланче

Thank you. My bad. Не знал.:v:

Screw101
10-17-2009, 12:58 PM
What a day in EPL! Both Chelsea and Liverpool lost:rolleyes:

berkut76
10-17-2009, 10:59 PM
What a day in EPL! Both Chelsea and Liverpool lost:rolleyes:

Зато Аршавин и Биллялетдинов забили.

Screw101
10-19-2009, 09:36 AM
Liverpool will play Manchester United on Sunday...After the loss at Sunderland there's a lot of talk about sacking Benitez...

Screw101
10-28-2009, 09:35 AM
One of the best games on the season so far...