PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin says Obama's healthcare plan is evil.

Screw101
08-08-2009, 03:34 AM
"In her first communication since leaving office, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin described in an Internet posting Friday that President Obama's plan to overhaul the health care system was evil.
"Who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course," the former vice presidential candidate wrote on her Facebook page.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote.

An e-mail sent to Palin's spokeswoman to confirm authorship was not immediately returned Friday.

In the posting, Palin encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate. "Nationalizing our health care system is a point of no return for government interference in the lives of its citizens. If we go down this path, there will be no turning back," Palin wrote.

"Let's stop and think and make our voices heard before it's too late," the posting said.

Palin resigned as Alaska governor on July 26 with nearly 18 months left in her term. She cited not only the numerous ethics complaints that had been filed against her also her wish not to be a lame duck after the first-term governor decided not to seek re-election next year.

Palin, popular with conservatives in the Republican party, has said she wants to build a right-of-center coalition, and there is speculation she will seek the presidency in 2012. In the two weeks since she resigned, Palin has made only one public appearance, giving a Second Amendment rights speech last Saturday before a gun owners group in Anchorage.

Palin also has been largely silent before Friday's post. She was a voracious user of the social networking site Twitter, and promised to keep her supporters updated with a new private account after she left office. But that hasn't happened, leaving some of her fans begging for updates in the past two weeks. "

LOL. What a dumb bimbo. There's plenty of problems and legitimate concerns about Obama's plan, but this cretinous numbnuts should shut the phuck up and stop embarrassing herself and republican party.:grum:

Hallucinogen
08-08-2009, 03:44 AM
Sarah Palin
Сара давно уже говорит о необходимости Health Care Reform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAibiOJ5NE

Hallucinogen
08-08-2009, 03:56 AM
Вот эти строки Сары мне нра.

As more Americans delve into the disturbing details of the nationalized health care plan that the current administration is rushing through Congress, our collective jaw is dropping, and we’re saying not just no, but hell no!

Образно мыслит, маладец :v:

Malishka
08-08-2009, 09:29 AM
"In her first communication since leaving office, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin described in an Internet posting Friday that President Obama's plan to overhaul the health care system was evil.
"Who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course," the former vice presidential candidate wrote on her Facebook page.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote.

An e-mail sent to Palin's spokeswoman to confirm authorship was not immediately returned Friday.

In the posting, Palin encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate. "Nationalizing our health care system is a point of no return for government interference in the lives of its citizens. If we go down this path, there will be no turning back," Palin wrote.

"Let's stop and think and make our voices heard before it's too late," the posting said.

Palin resigned as Alaska governor on July 26 with nearly 18 months left in her term. She cited not only the numerous ethics complaints that had been filed against her also her wish not to be a lame duck after the first-term governor decided not to seek re-election next year.

Palin, popular with conservatives in the Republican party, has said she wants to build a right-of-center coalition, and there is speculation she will seek the presidency in 2012. In the two weeks since she resigned, Palin has made only one public appearance, giving a Second Amendment rights speech last Saturday before a gun owners group in Anchorage.

Palin also has been largely silent before Friday's post. She was a voracious user of the social networking site Twitter, and promised to keep her supporters updated with a new private account after she left office. But that hasn't happened, leaving some of her fans begging for updates in the past two weeks. "

LOL. What a dumb bimbo. There's plenty of problems and legitimate concerns about Obama's plan, but this cretinous numbnuts should shut the phuck up and stop embarrassing herself and republican party.:grum:

What was particularly so dumb? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Screw101
08-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Щхат щас партицуларлы со думб? :роллеыес::роллеыес::роллеыес:

["The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote.]

Очень умно? Малышка, ты ведь сама понимаешь лучше, чем многие, что Сара has no clue about this healthcare reform? It's just a demagougery with the appeal to the rednecks from the red states... Ты бы видела етих возмущенных реднеков, которым промыли мозги." I want my country back. No to socialsim"].,как правило, от людей, до которых капитализм еще даже не дошел. Their medical care pretty much based on a bottile of moonshine...:rolleyes:

Screw101
08-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Сара давно уже говорит о необходимости Health Care Reform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAibiOJ5NE

LMAO. "What the bail-out does ultimately is to help those of us who are concerned about healthcare reform". She said it while looking at her notes.:grum: A new face of the republican party.

Screw101
08-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Вот эти строки Сары мне нра.

Образно мыслит, маладец :в:

Ты знаешь, что мне она напоминает? Ты смотрел movie "Fargo"? Если нет-посомтри. Такой же акцент, такие же словарные обороты, такой же уровень интеллекта. "You betcha", "Ya, ya", "Hell no". It's classic.

Screw101
08-08-2009, 01:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGS_tbhejhI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkqbGuVLC2Q&feature=related

:grum:

Fursetka
08-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Сара конечно... это что то особенного.

вроде по английски говорит, и все слова понятны по отдельности, а вот вместе... джибиришь какой то.
где они её выкапали.

Screw101
08-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Сара конечно... это что то особенного.

вроде по английски говорит, и все слова понятны по отдельности, а вот вместе... джибиришь какой то.
где они её выкапали.

Во многом благодаря Саре Обама и стал президентом.

Malishka
08-08-2009, 03:52 PM
["The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote.]

Очень умно? Малышка, ты ведь сама понимаешь лучше, чем многие, что Сара has no clue about this healthcare reform? It's just a demagougery with the appeal to the rednecks from the red states... Ты бы видела етих возмущенных реднеков, которым промыли мозги." I want my country back. No to socialsim"].,как правило, от людей, до которых капитализм еще даже не дошел. Their medical care pretty much based on a bottile of moonshine...:rolleyes:

/откашлялась/ А ты что думаешь, будет как то подругому? В чем то может и утрированно, но то что будет ограничения это и ежу понятно

Сара может быть тебе не приятна, тебе не нравятса ее манеризмы, тебе не нравитса ее акцент, но в моем мнении, у тебя как бы нет никаких вообщем то регалий счтиать что она вот дура. Да, мне не все нравитса о ней но считать ее дурой, идиоткой, кретинкой я как бы не могу. Но это чистое ИМХО

Fursetka
08-08-2009, 03:54 PM
нет конечно
она умнейший человек ваще

я так думаю демы её репам специально подсунули, чтоо те елекшион проиграли.

Malishka
08-08-2009, 04:01 PM
нет конечно
она умнейший человек ваще

я так думаю демы её репам специально подсунули, чтоо те елекшион проиграли.

опять перегибаешь. нигде не сказала что умнейший. Сказала что нету как бы полномочий определять умнейший или нет. :34:

Screw101
08-08-2009, 04:04 PM
/откашлялась/ А ты что думаешь, будет как то подругому? В чем то может и утрированно, но то что будет ограничения это и ежу понятно

Сара может быть тебе не приятна, тебе не нравятса ее манеризмы, тебе не нравитса ее акцент, но в моем мнении, у тебя как бы нет никаких вообщем то регалий счтиать что она вот дура. Да, мне не все нравитса о ней но считать ее дурой, идиоткой, кретинкой я как бы не могу. Но это чистое ИМХО

Было совершенно очевидно, что Сара не знала элементарных вещей...Мне, кстати, уже говорили: " Do YOU know this"? Yes, first of all I do. And second of all I am not running for VP. I expect my VP to be smarter than me and know more than I do...:rolleyes:

Malishka
08-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Было совершенно очевидно, что Сара не знала элементарных вещей...Мне, кстати, уже говорили: " Do YOU know this"? Yes, first of all I do. And second of all I am not running for VP. I expect my VP to be smarter than me and know more than I do...:rolleyes:

Again, what criteria do u use to maje a judgement call? Everything u don't like about her have to do w her mannerisms, accent, HOW she talks, and that has nothing to do with anything. George Bush made an impression of a simple simple farmer and Obama makes an impression of a super smooth elegant talked, yet, I would prefer Bush over Obama in office any day of the week :34:

Fursetka
08-08-2009, 04:14 PM
опять перегибаешь. нигде не сказала что умнейший. Сказала что нету как бы полномочий определять умнейший или нет. :34:

полномочий нету?
а вот то что она мелит- не убидительно, нет?

Fursetka
08-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Малышка, признайсыя, еслиб Сара была демократкой, ты б её не защищала. :)

Fursetka
08-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Again, what criteria do u use to maje a judgement call? Everything u don't like about her have to do w her mannerisms, accent, HOW she talks, and that has nothing to do with anything. George Bush made an impression of a simple simple farmer and Obama makes an impression of a super smooth elegant talked, yet, I would prefer Bush over Obama in office any day of the week :34:

no no
not How she talks, but What she says.

Screw101
08-08-2009, 04:23 PM

Malishka, did you follow the elections? It simply looked like Sarah didn't know much... Criteria? I'll give you criteria...
First of all she didn't know what "Bush's doctrine" was while claiming to have a foreign policy expertise based Alaska's proximity to Russia. When asked about periodicals and newspapers that formed her worldview she couldn't name any( claimed to "read them all"). When asked about the bail-out does, she was going over her talking points that absolutely had nothing to do with the question. All her campaign was just a bunch of folksy one-liners that were supposed to appeal to you know who( like "Joe-Sixpack"). And yes, she makes George Bush look like a genius. Seriously.

Screw101
08-08-2009, 04:26 PM

Малышка смотрит Fox News. :v:

Malishka
08-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Малышка смотрит Fox News. :v:

and NBC, and CNN, and read Jerusalem Post and read BBC and read Lenta.ru. So?!

Malishka
08-08-2009, 04:37 PM

нет, меня раздражает что как бы нашли девочку для битьа когда вокруг никто умнее или лучше не предлагает.