PDA

View Full Version : F-1 VISA и работа в интернете

TEst07
12-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Я студент и сейчас серьезно занимають интернет маркетингом. Сайт с которым работаю требует сошиал секъюрити вот что пишет:
United States Federal Law and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) require us to obtain a valid Social Security Number for all United States citizens and residents, who wish to be a part of our program. The Social Security Number you specify must be accurate. Failure to provide your valid SSN can be prosecuted under federal law as identity theft.
Но эта работа для многих стран мира. Вот меня интересует,если получаю доходы не под бизнес акаунтом ето повлияет на мою I 20?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confus ed:

TEst07
12-15-2008, 10:24 AM
I agree that as a GDI Affiliate I am an independent contractor, and not an employee, agent, partner,
legal representative, or franchisee of GDI. I am not authorized to and will not incur any debt, expense,
obligation, or open any checking account on behalf of, for, or in the name of GDI. I agree that I will be
solely responsible for paying all expenses incurred by myself, including but not limited to travel, food,
lodging, secretarial, office, long distance telephone and other expenses. I UNDERSTAND THAT I
SHALL NOT BE TREATED AS AN EMPLOYEE OF GDI FOR FEDERAL OR STATE TAX PURPOSES.
GDI is not responsible for withholding, and shall not withhold or deduct from my bonuses and
commissions, if any, FICA, or taxes of any kind.:eek::eek::eek:

Alex_3112
12-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Вот меня интересует,если получаю доходы не под бизнес акаунтом ето повлияет на мою I 20?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confus ed:
I-20 сама по себе не дает разрешения на работу и не позволяет быть независимым контрактором. В вашем случае едва ли поймают, но тем не менее закон есть закон.

Alex5448
12-24-2008, 05:25 PM
Я студент и сейчас серьезно занимають интернет маркетингом. Сайт с которым работаю требует сошиал секъюрити вот что пишет:
United States Federal Law and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) require us to obtain a valid Social Security Number for all United States citizens and residents, who wish to be a part of our program. The Social Security Number you specify must be accurate. Failure to provide your valid SSN can be prosecuted under federal law as identity theft.
Но эта работа для многих стран мира. Вот меня интересует,если получаю доходы не под бизнес акаунтом ето повлияет на мою I 20?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confus ed:
Вопрост такой: Можете ли Вы записатся от Вашей страны и не от США? Вы же не резидент и не гражданин.