PDA

View Full Version : Custody for a minor

alvina
11-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Well...
I had an out of wedlock child 4 years ago. Now, when I filed for a child support modification the child's father filed papers to get a full custody of the child. His motivayions are that I do not have a full time job and can not provide a decent living for the child.
We have never been married. The child has been living with me since the birth. I am currently employed on a part-time basis and I am receiving unemployment compensation as I was layed off due to the current state of economy. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

КошЫчка
11-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Well...
I had an out of wedlock child 4 years ago. Now, when I filed for a child support modification the child's father filed papers to get a full custody of the child. His motivayions are that I do not have a full time job and can not provide a decent living for the child.
We have never been married. The child has been living with me since the birth. I am currently employed on a part-time basis and I am receiving unemployment compensation as I was layed off due to the current state of economy. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
try getting a full time job before the court hearing. I know someone (a mother) who lost her custody due to inability to provide for her son. She also had a part time job. :34:

справочник
11-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Well...
Простите, а какое это иеет отношение к иммиграции? Может в другой раздел это запостить?

alvina
11-07-2008, 11:54 AM
This is the most attended forum. My post has nothing to do with immigration as very many other posts. Still, people here on forum are very much willing to provide with advice and opinion and share judicial knowladge on different matters that is a great help. Unfortunately I happened to put myself in the situation 5 years ago that still makes me search for help on this forum. Thank you for advise and input.