PDA

View Full Version : vopros po I-539

Goldie
09-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Dobroe utro,

Zapolnyayu seichas I 539 s J-1 na F-1.

Ds - 2019 zakanchivaetsya 30.09

1. ne pozdno li budet poslat vsyo v chislah 20-h? ya ponyala, chto receipt pridyot uzhe pozzhe 30.09...

2. kopnkretno po forme. Section 3 g Have you been employed in the US last admitted or granted an extension or change or status?

2.1ya byla po j-1, rabotala, to est nado stavit yes?

2.2 was this employment specifically authorized by USCIS? i gues yes?

dalee pishut: if you answered no to section 3g fully describe how are you supporting yourself, sourse amount of any income...

2.3 moi vopros: to chto ya zarabotala za leto - eto ne moi sourse fin.sredstv za college. kak to nuzhno obyasnyat otkuda u menya dengi na schetu (bank of america) ili net???

spasibo zaranee.

Goldie
09-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Ещё вопрос: Columbia University предлагают отправлять с формой Cover Letter:

A letter explaining why you are requesting the change of status. This is extremely important: your letter should clearly explain your current status, your plans for study at Columbia, and your longer-term plans as well. Keep in mind that F-1 status is a NON-IMMIGRANT classification. This means that you must indicate, and in certain cases may be required to document, that you continue to maintain ties to your home country--whether in the form of a residence, an expected job offer, or continuing family ties. It is not unusual for the USCIS to request documentation regarding your ties to your home country, and you should be prepared to provide such documentation.

Что конкретно писать? How exactly I can show them family ties? :confused: :confused: :confused: