PDA

View Full Version : я люблю ирландцев! за их джёкс!

fan_ta
08-14-2008, 03:15 PM
An Irish Daughter had not been home for over 5 years.
Upon her return, her father cussed her, 'Where have ye been all this time? Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call?

Can ye not understand what ye put yer old mum through?'

The girl, crying, replied, 'Sniff, sniff .... dad .... I became a prostitute .'

'Ye what??!! Out of here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family.'

'OK, dad .... as ye wish. I just came back to give mum this luxurious fur coat, title deed to a ten-bedroom mansion, plus a savings certificate for $5 million. For me little brother, this gold Rolex. And for ye, daddy, the sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked outside, plus a membership in the country club...' ...

(takes a breath) ... 'and an invitation for ye all to spend New Year's Eve on board me new yacht in the Riviera , and .'

'Now what was it ye said ye had become?' says dad.

Girl, crying again, 'Sniff, sniff .... a prostitute, dad! ..... sniff, sniff.

'Oh! Be Jesus! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a Protestant. Come here and give yer old dad a hug!

SexFace
08-14-2008, 03:21 PM
[An Irish Daughter had not been home for over 5 years.
Upon her return, her father cussed her, 'Where have ye been all this time? Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call?

Can ye not understand what ye put yer old mum through?'

The girl, crying, replied, 'Sniff, sniff .... dad .... I became a prostitute .'

'Ye what??!! Out of here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family.'

'OK, dad .... as ye wish. I just came back to give mum this luxurious fur coat, title deed to a ten-bedroom mansion, plus a savings certificate for $5 million. For me little brother, this gold Rolex. And for ye, daddy, the sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked outside, plus a membership in the country club...' ...

(takes a breath) ... 'and an invitation for ye all to spend New Year's Eve on board me new yacht in the Riviera , and .'

'Now what was it ye said ye had become?' says dad.

Girl, crying again, 'Sniff, sniff .... a prostitute, dad! ..... sniff, sniff.

'Oh! Be Jesus! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a Protestant. Come here and give yer old dad a hug!]
Продолжаем рознь межнациональную разжигать? Ай-яй-яй...