PDA

View Full Version : Утечка охлаждающей жидкости

Mr. Nikolson
07-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Подтекает жидкость из мотора(потиак гран при джти) где-то в районе маслянного фильтра. Поехал в шап на эстимейт. Там говорят надо менять : intake manifold gasket - R&R [B].
Заряжают тлько за партс 300 баксов.
Вот с этого места возникает вопрос, что это за прокладка и где она ставится? Я попробова загуглить эту хреновину. Самая дорогая 80 баксов полный набор. Ответьте кто разбирается в моторах. Спасибо.

смешно
07-16-2008, 08:36 AM
Как я понимаю эта гаскет сделана из меди, поэтому такая дорогая. Обычно смена стоит не менее 700 баксов, в зависимости от модели, расположения.

GM has a problem getting their intake manifold gaskets to seal properly.

For many years General Motors has had problems with their 3.1-liter and 3.4-liter V-6 engines. This is their most widely used engine and can be found In Chevrolet, Buick and Pontiac vehicles, along with some light trucks. The problem is that their intake manifold gaskets don't always seal properly.

The Problem...
The problem is that the antifreeze General Motors uses, Dexcool, is destroying the intake manifold gaskets, literally eating it away from the inside out until it starts to leak. The repair is, quite obviously, to replace the intake manifold gasket. I've done this job so many times I can do it in my sleep. The job runs about $700.00 to do. This includes parts, labor and new antifreeze. As far as repairs on modern cars go, this is not too bad. Not cheap, but not all that expensive. The only problem is the new gasket will be eaten away just as the old one did resulting in another leak and another $700.00 repair bill. I just received an email from a woman who had the intake manifold gasket replaced in her 1999 Buick Century with a 3.1 liter V-6 two years ago, and now needs it replaced again.

What can be done...?
This woman asked me if the Dexcool antifreeze in her engine could be replaced with regular green antifreeze. The answer is, unfortunately, no, it can't. Green antifreeze and Dexcool are not compatible and shouldn't be mixed. Even if you have a thorough cooling system flush you will not get all of the Dexcool out. With all the problems Dexcool has caused General Motors, I still wonder why they don't discontinue using it and go back to green antifreeze. But I guess GM engineers are smarter than I am and know what's best. I guess that's why General Motors is doing so well.

The Solution...
General Motors has come up with a solution for this problem. They have released a new design intake manifold gasket. The material used in the gasket has been changed in order to improve the sealing qualities of the gasket and, presumably, resist the degradation caused by the Dexcool antifreeze. The instruction sheet sent with the gaskets advises the technicians to replace the intake bolts with new ones that have a thread locker adhesive added. There is also a new tightening procedure to help insure the new gasket seals properly.

Now the question is, did the aftermarket gasket manufacturers make the same improvements in their gaskets? The answer is a definite maybe! Aftermarket manufacturers try to consolidate part numbers by modifying parts to fit as many applications as possible. This results in making compromises that can affect the suitability for a particular application. The only way to insure you get the proper gasket is to have the replacement done at a GM Dealership or to purchase the new gasket and manifold bolts at a GM Dealership and have your mechanic put them in. Or you can just do it yourself.

Буржуй
07-16-2008, 08:40 AM
антифриз, трубкa, сам гяскет и работа. 300 звучит нормально там давига ртаботы, плюс меняют трубку вместе с гяскет, и есчё что то. короче пол машины разберут

смешно
07-16-2008, 09:27 AM
он сказал 300 - это только партс, читай внимательно.

Буржуй
07-16-2008, 09:33 AM
он сказал 300 - это только партс, читай внимательно.Опаньки, таки мяу. 300 должно всё стоить, эта работа не дешэвая там дофига и выше работы, полюс не одну парт меняют а несколко, помоиму шлаг, и 3 разные гаскетс. Плюс э не знаю какого года тачка, может она старая и партс дорогие, трогда будет стоить под 500-600. короче попал - гад блес машины на гарантии, всё пох.

смешно
07-16-2008, 09:52 AM
500-600 уже таких цен нету, в шопах дерут по страшному, поэтому хорошо иметь новую машину, на гарантии. :)

Буржуй
07-16-2008, 09:58 AM
поэтому хорошо иметь новую машину, на гарантии. :)sometinmes people cannot aford them

смешно
07-16-2008, 10:19 AM
sometinmes people cannot aford them

они слишком много времени проводят на РА. :angel:

Mr. Nikolson
07-16-2008, 05:04 PM
500-600 уже таких цен нету, в шопах дерут по страшному, поэтому хорошо иметь новую машину, на гарантии. :)
У нас ещё есть такое. Можно ещё дешевле найти, просто у них(в шапе) по-моему на партс 200% накрутка.

На качелях...
07-16-2008, 10:28 PM
У нас ещё есть такое. Можно ещё дешевле найти, просто у них(в шапе) по-моему на партс 200% накрутка.
Эти 3,4 движки просто больны на [lower intake gaskets]
делать надо обязательно - иначе попадешь на головки двигателя
хорошо, если найдешь цену в $600
день работы

На качелях...
07-16-2008, 10:30 PM
да, и только красный кулант