PDA

View Full Version : racism

Акватрель
05-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Everyone is in a hurry to scream "racism" these days!

A shopper says, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"
The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"
The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco would you ask if I was Mexican? Would you? Would you?"
The clerk says, "Well, no!"
"If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"
"Well, I probably wouldn't!"
With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"

The clerk replies, "Because you're in Home Depot."

Дженни
05-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Моего английского не вполне хватило, чтобы оценить весь юмор. Хоум-депо что, польская компания ?

Акватрель
05-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Моего английского не вполне хватило, чтобы оценить весь юмор. Хоум-депо что, польская компания ?
:grum:

нет, это хозяйственный магазин..:34: :angel:

Дженни
05-09-2008, 05:11 PM

Да, я знаю. А... поляки хозяйственные, да? сорри, я тормоз... :)

Акватрель
05-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Да, я знаю. А... поляки хозяйственные, да? сорри, я тормоз... :)Нет, это поляки - тормоз, судя по тому, как часто они участвуют в американских шутках.. я так, конечно, не считаю, но анек приколол.. вся фенька в том, что поляк стал спрашивать, в каком ряду ему найти польские сосиски в хозяйственном магазине.. Работница магазина его спрашивает, не поляк ли он, но не потому, что он спросил где польские сосиски, а потому что магазин хозяйственный..:D
не знаю, как еще лучше обьяснить..

Дженни
05-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Нет, это поляки - тормоз, судя по тому, как часто они участвуют в американских шутках.. я так, конечно, не считаю, но анек приколол.. вся фенька в том, что поляк стал спрашивать, в каком ряду ему найти польские сосиски в хозяйственном магазине.. Работница магазина его спрашивает, не поляк ли он, но не потому, что он спросил где польские сосиски, а потому что магазин хозяйственный..:D
не знаю, как еще лучше обьяснить..
А, ясно ... Я просто не знала, что поляки здесь считаются тормозами. У нас для этой цели обычно были чукчи...

Кстаи, мой дед - поляк.. гыыы... :)

Акватрель
05-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Кстаи, мой дед - поляк.. гыыы... :)
Теперь все встало на свои места

гыы..шютка :8:

Dantik
05-09-2008, 05:28 PM
A guy walks into a bar, orders a beer and says to the bartender: "Hey, I got this great Irish Joke...".

The barkeep glares at him and says in a warning tone of voice: "Before you go telling that joke you better know that I'm Irish, both bouncers are Irish and so are most of my customers..."

"OK", says the customer, "I'll tell it very slowly."

Акватрель
05-09-2008, 05:29 PM
A guy walks into a bar, orders a beer and says to the bartender: "Hey, I got this great Irish Joke...".

The barkeep glares at him and says in a warning tone of voice: "Before you go telling that joke you better know that I'm Irish, both bouncers are Irish and so are most of my customers..."

I know the same one about blonds))

Дженни
05-09-2008, 05:31 PM

Ух ты, а вот это я поняла. Я точно не ирландка, значит ... )

Акватрель
05-09-2008, 05:32 PM
I very fugly and mean-looking woman walks into Wallmart, followed by 2 boys ages 5 and 10. The Wallmart greeter, the old man, asks her what her twins names are. She is outraged:
-Old man, don't you see that my boys are not twins?
-I'm just surprised that someone fucked you twice

Rodent
05-09-2008, 05:33 PM

I know the same one about blonds))
На территории СНГ это про ментов рпассказывали :)

Rodent
05-09-2008, 05:34 PM
I very fugly and mean-looking woman walks into Wallmart, followed by 2 boys ages 5 and 10. The Wallmart greeter, the old man, asks her what her twins names are. She is outraged:
-Old man, don't you see that my boys are not twins?
-I'm just surprised that someone fucked you twice
:grum: Грубо, но смешно...

Акватрель
05-09-2008, 05:35 PM
:grum: Грубо, но смешно...
да-да.. прямо на грани...:D

Most Wanted
05-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Everyone is in a hurry to scream "racism" these days!

A shopper says, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"
The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"
The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco would you ask if I was Mexican? Would you? Would you?"
The clerk says, "Well, no!"
"If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"
"Well, I probably wouldn't!"
With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"

The clerk replies, "Because you're in Home Depot."

:grum::grum::good:

Most Wanted
05-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Да, я знаю. А... поляки хозяйственные, да? сорри, я тормоз... :)
Дженни жжёт :grum:

Most Wanted
05-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Теперь все встало на свои места

а вот теперь я уссуся :grum::grum:

Акватрель
05-09-2008, 05:48 PM
а вот теперь я уссуся :grum::grum:
С выражением священного ужаса и зажав нос, протягиваю Мостику "Depends" Large size
:evillaugh

Most Wanted
05-09-2008, 05:51 PM
С выражением священного ужаса и зажав нос, протягиваю Мостику "Depends" Large size
:evillaugh

Спасибо , я уже сбегал в песочек

Bibob3d
05-09-2008, 08:19 PM

I know the same one about blonds))Аха, ток там было "Не, не расскажу - все равно придеЦЦа второй раз рассказывать" :cool:

MaximKamerer
05-09-2008, 08:44 PM

там только железки