PDA

View Full Version : I want u read this story...

Bashmachnica
09-17-2004, 03:01 PM
(Look what I found surfing in one of our Forums. The story is true, and no Kidding.)

Welcome to my Web site!
Hello my name is Dilshod and I am from XXXXX...

XXXXX is a very beautiful city. I am a student. I am 20 years old. I like to study English. I have a mother and a father. I like to talk with them sometimes. I study at Tashkent State Economics University. It is a very good university. I like all the teachers in the university, especially my dean. He is a cuty. I love to read books, play chess, study different languages and help my mother. She says I am a very good boy. I don't have any bad habits. I do not smoke, drink alcohol, smoke weed. After university I always go home. Then at home I start reading books or helping my mother. I love watching Discovery channel. I don't like MTV, Playboy or other similar disgusting channels. I like wearing glasses. My friends (my mother and my father) say that they look like a microscope. But I don't mind. I think they suit me very much. I have some flowers at home. I love them too. Each of them has a special name, before going to bed I always kiss each of them and say good night. Because I think they also understand me. Also I have a lot of cats and dogs. Sometimes they might have a bed smell coming from them, but I don't mind. I'll tell you a funny story about how I had drunk (once and for last) beer. My father said that to be a real man, at least one time everybody must drink something stronger than soda. He made me drink beer. And then... Then I don't remember, what happened. But my neighbors said that they have seen me doing very bad things with my favorite cat. Well, I didn't believe them at the beginning. But after that I found a dead cat under my bed, I had promised myself not to get drunk anymore. I was shocked for a month. I had the deepest depression. And all those feelings were not because what I did, but because I realized I lost something more than just a cat. I have became a man... You know.. A real man.. Now I understand why my father said that I will become a real man if I drink beer. You have probably got tired reading so much... But there are still so much I would like to say about me.. So if you write me an e-mail, and ask me tell the rest of my characteristics.. I will e-mail it to you personally..

With love,

Lovely lady
09-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Ташкенский мальчик хорошо прикололся

Galka
09-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Бред какой-то и никаких эмоций .... :roll:

Cheshire Chatte
09-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Ташкенский мальчик хорошо прикололся

Абсолютно согласна, видно за версту.