PDA

View Full Version : Israeli teacher and healer

NataliaLA
02-07-2008, 06:30 PM
ìîæåò êîìó-òî áóäåò èíòåðåñíî (òîëüêî äàâàéòå áåç ôëóäà, íåèíòåðåñíî ïðîñòî ïðîõîäèòå ìèìî, à íà äåäóøêó ýòîãî íå íàäî áî÷êè êàòèòü, ñïàñèáî).

My dear friends,

A few weeks ago my old friend Erena called me with some exciting news about how she has lost 18 pounds of weight in less than a month by utilizing a very unusual method.

She introduced me over the phone to an Israeli teacher and healer, Yossi Aflalo. My several conversations with him as well as the written testimony of his patients left me quite impressed. Quitting smoking in just 1 private session or quitting drugs or alcohol after 3 sessions sounds phenomenal to me. Therefore, when we found out that Mr. Aflalo is going to be in Los Angeles, we invited him to share his experience in our Club Balance.

Please, join us for the Introductory Lectures with Mr. Aflalo @ Club Balance (FREE admission):

"How to Break an Addiction and Stop Disease Symptoms"

7 - 9 PM Monday, February 11

"Live Free of Pains"

7 - 9 PM Wednesday, February 13

Please share this news with people who are suffering from any addictions as well as pain symptoms and join us for his free introductory lectures on February 11 and 13. Lectures will be held in English.

Welcome the opportunity to understand the unique methods of Mr. Aflalo and see if it helps you to make the next step towards your healthy and balanced life.

Please find additional info about Mr. Alfalo attached.

Sincerely Yours,

Gregory Makaron

Club Balance Founder and

Editor of Afisha and Balance Magazines

Address of Club Balance:

624-636 N. La Brea Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036 (next to the movie theater, enter from parking)

To sign up for lecture, private consultations or for any other information, please call Erena at 818-554-0762 (Russian or English) or write to [email protected]

NataliaLA
02-07-2008, 06:30 PM
About Yossi Aflalo
Yossi Aflalo was born in Israel in 1961 and presently resides there. Before the army, Mr. Aflalo studied to become an architect, but when he returned upon his return from the army he decided to pursue other interests, which had to do with alternative medicine, like “Silva Ultramind” method, that deals with deeper level of thinking and creative visualization. Mr. Aflalo also studied healing with private teachers for more than 10 years (healing is a method in alternative medicine that allows passing of highly clean energies from one person to another).
Today, after more than 20 years of experience, Mr. Aflalo is an expert in any kind of addiction problems such as tobacco, overeating, drugs and alcohol. In addition, not only does he help people with other addictions, but successfully helps to get rid of all kinds of illnesses in the human body, such as migraines, back problems, inflammation and is also effective in helping people with emotional problems like stress and anxiety.
Mr. Aflalo’s unique method is based on cleansing, balancing and recharging all of the human energetic centers in the body and when it’s cleansed from the poisons, addiction is no longer an issue. This method is free of side effects, chemicals and suffering.
Mr. Aflalo also teaches healing techniques to those who would like to practice on their own.
The uniqueness of Mr. Aflalo’s methods are distinguished by the high percentage of success rate (over 80%), by cleanliness (without any side effects, chemicals), and by length (20 minute sessions during which the patient is sitting in the chair receiving energy and his/her body gets cleansed from various poisonings). After the session, the client feels very calm and relaxed. Mr. Aflalo’s methods are one of the most affordable available as well.

Mr. Aflalo’s practice is operating for the last 20 years with a huge success in Israel. He has traveled to Europe and numerous people have visited Mr. Aflalo’s practice from all over the world for various therapies.
Those who have suffered for years from pains and anxieties are rid of their problems forever.

Testimonials
Mr. Semtov Ben Giat, who is 52 years old and works as an electronic engineer, came for a session in weight loss and after few therapies his blood pressure lowered from 190/110 to 110/75. As well as lowering his blood pressure, Mr. Ben Giat also lost about 46 lbs. from his weight and the following is what he says about the session:
“In my whole life I have never ate so good and lost so much weight in such a short period of time and in easiest way in a matter of weeks.”

Mrs. Sara Lavi, 50 years old and the mother of 3 children, in few weeks lost 39 lbs. and stopped her alcohol addiction of 20 years is saying the following:
“If I knew that it would be so easy, I would come here years ago. I wish I met Mr. Aflalo years earlier”.

Mrs. Talia Bortik, 42 years old, who stopped smoking after one session with
Mr. Aflalo’s help says the following:

“It’s like I have never smoked in my life”.

Mr. Moti Cohen 35 years old and a father of 2 children, in few weeks stopped using drugs after 15 years of using them on the daily basis says;
"My life was down the hill for a long time and without Mr. Aflalo’s help I wouldn’t be able to share with you my rebirth because of my “clean” life for the last 3 years."
Mrs. Ruth Ben Ari, a school teacher 40 years old in few weeks lost 33 lbs. is saying the following:
"Before I met Mr. Aflalo my life surrounded by food and diets. I was living just to eat, today I eat to live and it all became a way of life."

Mr. David Mezrahi 60 years old, works as a manager of a big repair shop stopped smoking in one session with Mr. Aflalo’s help and after 40 years of smoking says the following:
"I went to Mr. Aflalo clinic just to stop my wife from requesting for years to stop smoking. I smoked 2 packs a day. I don’t know what he really did, but after 20 minutes I haven’t touched cigarettes since."
Ms. Erena Roussak, 42 years old, works in administration for the Westlake Village offices of Baxter Healthcare, says the following:
I was on a “yoyo” diet for the last year to lose the 30 pounds that I wanted to lose. I was frustrated and unhappy by gaining 3 and losing 3. And then my friends who live in Israel and who have quit smoking with the help of Mr. Aflalo, introduced me to him knowing how much I was unhappy with all the previous diets.
After my first session over the phone with Mr. Aflalo, I lost 7 lbs, and the second session followed within a week and a half. After the 2nd session, another 8 lbs shed from me. I am now half way to my target weight and cannot be happier. I know now that with Mr. Aflalo’s help, I can get to my target very soon without much effort on my part. The program is easy without any side effects, hunger, headaches, etc.. As a matter of fact, I’ve been on various diets most of my life and Mr. Aflalo’s method is the easiest I’ve ever experienced. The best part of it that it’s very easy to follow and maintain.

A “Thank You” Letter from the KODAK Company
Dear Yossi,
Today, a year after we had with your guidance sessions of quit smoking in the Kodak Company in Israel, for the health promotion of our employees, I am glad to inform you that out of a team of 20 employees, 14 stopped smoking completely. The degree of success is much beyond our expectations, and even more important – contribution to the health of our employees.
Expecting to continue work in cooperation with you in the future.
Lili Yamin
Manager of employees wellness, Kodak Israel

Baba_Yaga
02-16-2008, 01:24 AM
Avtor-Doktor ?

abc
02-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Avtor-Doktor ?

Áëÿ, óäèâëÿþñü ëþäÿì.

Àâòîð-äîêòîð, êîãäà â Ìîñêâå åãî ïðèãëàøàëè âìåñòî Êàøïèðîâñêîãî äëÿ òîãî, ÷òîáû ïîêàçàòü ìèðó åãî âîçìîæíîñòè, îòêàçàëñÿ.

Õîòÿ, îí ìîã çàðàáîòàòü íà ýòîì ìèëëèîíû, îòêàçàëñÿ èç-çà òîãî, ÷òî êàê ãîâîðèò, íå ëþáèò äåøåâîé ïîïóëÿðíîñòè.

Îí âñåãäà ñâîè çíàíèÿ è ñïîñîáðîñòè ïîêàçûâàë ÒÎËÜÊÎ ó÷åíûì, ïðîôåññèîíàëàì ñâîåãî äåëà.