PDA

View Full Version : can i fly around with my expired visa?

homesick
02-01-2008, 09:21 PM
my F1 visa is dead, but my I-94 got no date of departure which is normal for F1...any possiblility they can call my school to check out my status at the airport?

Baba_Yaga
02-01-2008, 09:45 PM
my F1 visa is dead, but my I-94 got no date of departure which is normal for F1...any possiblility they can call my school to check out my status at the airport?

A kakoj smysl vy vkladyvaete v slovosochetanie
"fly around"?

homesick
02-01-2008, 09:47 PM
A kakoj smysl vy vkladyvaete v slovosochetanie
"fly around"?

to use planes to reach my destinations. isn`t it clear?

Птиц
02-01-2008, 09:48 PM
dude, u been here long enuf u can't remember anymore how to speak RUSSIAN???

:evillaugh

Baba_Yaga
02-01-2008, 09:55 PM
to use planes to reach my destinations. isn`t it clear?
No, not clear at all. Use russian instead of broken english. The key question is: will you be crossing US border or not?

homesick
02-01-2008, 09:55 PM
dude, u been here long enuf u can't remember anymore how to speak RUSSIAN???

you got problems with english? as for me i got hard time typing russain

Baba_Yaga
02-01-2008, 09:56 PM
you got problems with english? as for me i got hard time typing russain

He has problems with your english and he is not alone...

homesick
02-01-2008, 09:57 PM
No, not clear at all. Use russian instead of broken english. The key question is: will you be crossing US border or not?

for starters, don`t get off the main topic of the thread. not interested in discussing english grammar.

broken english, hmm...you better go take some live english classes.

homesick
02-01-2008, 09:59 PM
He has problems with your english and he is not alone...

i know where you`re comin from.

btw, nobody seems to complain so far, except for you two.

Baba_Yaga
02-01-2008, 10:01 PM
for starters, don`t get off the main topic of the thread. not interested in discussing english grammar.

broken english, hmm...you better go take some live english classes.
Then my advice will be: "go, fly around, you will have no problems crossing borders".

homesick
02-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Then my advice will be: "go, fly around, you will have no problems crossing borders".

i appreciate thanks, but then why would i, really?

Птиц
02-01-2008, 10:16 PM
ёу гот проблемс щитх енглиш? ас фор ме и гот хард тиме тыпинг руссаин
u sound incoherent. explain yourself

or, rather, once u board a plane with a destination abroad, your visa goes boink! annulled. canceled. no more. kapish? isn't it why it's called "non-immigrant" :rolleyes:

homesick
02-01-2008, 10:28 PM
u sound incoherent. explain yourself

or, rather, once u board a plane with a destination abroad, you visa goes boink! annulled. canceled. no more. kapish? :rolleyes:

let me clear it up,

you don`t mind the plain folks english, do you? so that ain`t being the trouble, to the best of my guess, right?

i said FLY AROUND which is preety much clear. meaning DOMESTIC flights...

and my visa`s been dead for a while now, but students have the right to stay in the US as long as the school classes are rolling with I-94 and departure date on it being any date when the classes are dismissed permanently.

but i did not show up at the school deadline so they, the most definitly, annuled my status...but you can`t tell just looking at my passport, cuz my I-94 is "clean" with no date of deparute...moreover they can`t depart you just because of the visa expiretion, ya dig?

Птиц
02-01-2008, 10:32 PM
meaning DOMESTIC flights
domestic - no, long as u don't get stuck with immigration, cops or other unfortunate occasion.

make sure u DO have the right to remain in the U.S. once your visa has expired - if not, any cop can put bracelets on you (click! click!) and stick you in the pen :rolleyes:

OlyaNN
02-01-2008, 10:32 PM
А чё виза может быть dead??? :hmm:Всё время думала что at least expired... Да, век живи век учись :umn:

homesick
02-01-2008, 10:37 PM
А чё виза может быть dead??? :hmm:Всё время думала что at least expired... Да, век живи век учись :umn:

i said FOLKS english...

homesick
02-01-2008, 10:40 PM
domestic - no, long as u don't get stuck with immigration, cops or other unfortunate occasion.

make sure u DO have the right to remain in the U.S. once your visa has expired - if not, any cop can put bracelets on you (click! click!) and stick you in the pen :rolleyes:

that`s what i`m sayin, homie)) don`t wanna be headin to the slammer:28:

Птиц
02-01-2008, 10:41 PM
my I-94 is "clean" with no date of deparute
err, there IS none, usually...

u keep your white card until an airline official removes it, usually when you register for a flight (abroad, certainly).

if you depart after you visa has expired, with no extension or change of status, you are considered in breach of U.S. immigation laws, and the least that happens is they preclude u from re-entering the U.S. for some time :rolleyes:

homesick
02-01-2008, 10:46 PM
err, there IS none, usually...

u keep your white card until an airline official removes it, usually when you register for a flight (abroad, certainly).

if you depart after you visa has expired, with no extension or change of status, you are considered in breach of U.S. immigation laws, and the least that happens is they preclude u from re-entering the U.S. for some time :rolleyes:

my own quote:
.......students have the right to stay in the US as long as the school classes are rolling with I-94 and departure date on it being any date when the classes are dismissed permanently.

F1`s got this privilege(sp?)

Птиц
02-01-2008, 10:51 PM
my own quote
'slike I said - make sure u are allowed to do that (stay in the U.S. once your visa has expired).

obviously, they do check your status with your school to define whether you are still legal or not

Grace Period

# Normal Grace Period - 60 days

An F-1 student who has completed a course of study and any authorized practical training following completion of studies will be allowed an additional 60-day period to prepare for departure from the United States or to transfer in accordance with immigration laws.

# Withdrawal from Classes - 15 day

An F-1 student authorized by the DSO to withdraw from classes will be allowed a 15-day period for departure from the United States.

# Fail to Maintain F-1 Status - 0 day

An F-1 student who fails to maintain a full course of study without the approval of
the DSO or otherwise fails to maintain status is not eligible for an additional period for departure.
http://www.hooyou.com/f-1/index.html

OlyaNN
02-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Это не folk English, а какой -то русский вариант английского..
А по существу- вообще на domestic flights им дела нет до твоей I-94, но можешь нарваться на проверку, тогда уж со всеми вытекающими отсюда последствиями... И про какое правило ты говоришь, если ты уже и в школе не появляешься... Судя по тому , что ты описал, ты уже out of status, так что совет-путешествовать можешь, но на свой страх и риск..

homesick
02-01-2008, 11:00 PM
'slike I said - make sure u are allowed to do that (stay in the U.S. once your visa has expired).

obviously, the do check your status with your school to define whether you are still legal or not

http://www.hooyou.com/f-1/index.html

1. visa date has nothing to do with departure, IT ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO ENTER the US DURING THAT DATE PERIOD. so you can OVERSTAY your visa, but NOT the time period allowed by your I-94.

so you can stay in the US as soon as you attend the classes despite the fact that your visa date has gone to hell.

my case is i did not attend the classes meaning i was eligible to be eliminated from the school. but the officers at the airport can`t see it, yet can call the school to be positive about my status.

2, i gotcha

3. what did you mean by "you sound incoherent" to borrow from you?

homesick
02-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Это не folk English, а какой -то русский вариант английского..
А по существу- вообще на domestic flights им дела нет до твоей I-94, но можешь нарваться на проверку, тогда уж со всеми вытекающими отсюда последствиями... И про какое правило ты говоришь, если ты уже и в школе не появляешься... Судя по тому , что ты описал, ты уже out of status, так что совет-путешествовать можешь, но на свой страх и риск..

i explained myself in the beginning of my thread,

as to " DEAD THING" jus go google it, say, like, "dead car?, maybee?

you are up for some surprises...

Птиц
02-01-2008, 11:05 PM
1. visa date has nothing to do with departure, IT ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO ENTER the US DURING THAT DATE PERIOD. so you can OVERSTAY your visa, but NOT the time period allowed by your I-94.

so you can stay in the US as soon as you attend the classes despite the fact that your visa date has gone to hell.

my case is i did not attend the classes meaning i was eligible to be eliminated from the school. but the officers at the airport can`t see it, yet can call the school to be positive about my status.

2, i gotcha

3. what did you mean by "you sound incoherent" to borrow from you?

1. the way i see it one of the three things can happen: a) they fail or ax u - u got two weeks to haul ass, b) u drop out - u got none. ah yeah, and c) u graduate - which is obviously not your case.

2. good

3. www.dictionary.com

homesick
02-01-2008, 11:08 PM
1. the way i see it one of the three things can happen: a) they fail or ax u - u got two weeks to haul ass, b) u drop out - u got none. ah yeah, and c) u graduate - which is obviously not your case.

2. good

3. www.dictionary.com

"to have a hard time to do smth"... never heard of it?

is it what makes you cringe? be more eloborate...

OlyaNN
02-01-2008, 11:13 PM
incoherent-несвязный, непоследовательный

homesick
02-01-2008, 11:14 PM
incoherent-несвязный, непоследовательный

i know the word...i wish i knew the stuff that was in the back of his of mind when he said that.

OlyaNN
02-01-2008, 11:15 PM
А ответ на твой вопрос, ещё раз- если начнут проверять и докапываться, конечно позвонят в твою школу и тогда good buy, America? good buy...;)

Птиц
02-01-2008, 11:16 PM
"to have a hard time to do smth"... never heard of it?

is it what makes you cringe? be more eloborate...

n·co·her·ent
–adjective
1. without logical or meaningful connection; disjointed; rambling
u might have a point your school won't make a fuss about u missing, not attending classes - yet, there's still a chance they will. i'd expect they are likely to report u since some of the 9/11 ppl were in the U.S. on student visas and suchlike - a school has a responsibility before the immigration for the foreign students they enroll

Lack of attendance, academic failure or other types of academic, disciplinary and other violations of the school’s policies may jeopardize your standing as a student in a school and result in expulsion. You need to be familiar with the policies of the school you are attending to insure that you are always in compliance with them. Expulsion from the school which has issued you the most current Form I-20 would cause you to lose the status of Foreign Student and the right to legally remain in the United States. Under such circumstances, the student is expected to depart the United States immediately. Under certain circumstances student may apply for reinstatement of F-1 status.
http://www.f1studentvisa.com/maintaining.html#academic_failure
it's not a matter of whether the immigration will call your school - if u do not have proper paperwork from them (your DSO or suchlike) when u cross the border - they will mark u as in breach, is all.

homesick
02-01-2008, 11:18 PM
А ответ на твой вопрос, ещё раз- если начнут проверять и докапываться, конечно позвонят в твою школу и тогда good buy, America? good buy...;)

this is it. end the story. period.

OlyaNN
02-01-2008, 11:18 PM
i know the word...i wish i knew the stuff that was in the back of his of mind when he said that.

не знаю про Птиц, но in the back of my mind, не обижайся, но некоторые твои фразы построены не связно- американец бы так не сказал, а по существу я уже ответила, риск есть, так что аккуратней

Serge7
02-01-2008, 11:19 PM
i know where you`re comin from.

btw, nobody seems to complain so far, except for you two. No. I do, too.. You're really Russian or you what? :lol:

homesick
02-01-2008, 11:24 PM
HE-BIRD, you bein` utterly and totally ridiculous now.

last time i checked i said- " i wish i knew the stuff behind your words".

i still know how to use the dictionary.

i asked- does " hard time yada yada" make you cringe?

homesick
02-01-2008, 11:24 PM
не знаю про Птиц, но in the back of my mind, не обижайся, но некоторые твои фразы построены не связно- американец бы так не сказал, а по существу я уже ответила, риск есть, так что аккуратней

i don`t mean to be rude either, but show me them

btw, google everything you don`t agree with, and try to follow the patterns

homesick
02-01-2008, 11:25 PM
No. I do, too.. You're really Russian or you what? :lol:

why don`t you bring about somebody else with you, for real:)

Птиц
02-01-2008, 11:31 PM
i asked- does " hard time yada yada" make you cringe?
well, ugh, I've spent MORE time explaining a simple issue to u than i'd normally do explaining a fairly complex scientific concept to a person, typically

bottom line: nobody here seems to know what a "dead visa" is, sounds like some part of student lore. if they find out u're cuttin' and ax u - u r in deep kim che.

my advise to u - go read through the rules on the USCIS site, your English and your cognitive skills are sufficient to figure it out, i'm sure :rolleyes:

homesick
02-01-2008, 11:33 PM
well, ugh, I've spent MORE time explaining a simple issue to u than i'd normally do explaining a fairly complex scientific concept to a person, typically

bottom line: nobody here seems to know what a "dead visa" is, sounds like some part of student lore. if they find out u're cuttin' and ax u - u r in deep kim che.

my advise to u - go read through the rules on the USCIS site, your English is and your cognitive skills are sufficient to figure it out, i'm sure :rolleyes:

period. Olya made it clear years ago, but my issue here is solved. good night

Птиц
02-01-2008, 11:37 PM
sure, i just summed it up somewhat... g'nite :rolleyes:

Neron
02-02-2008, 06:23 AM

Ну, судя по его уверенности, товарисч больш спец в разговорном инглише :evillaugh

Most Wanted
02-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Ну, судя по его уверенности, товарисч больш спец в разговорном инглише :evillaugh

Инглиш у него неплохой , но кажись он зашёл на форум просто повы...ться перед товарищами .

:32:

справочник
02-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Инглиш у него неплохой , но кажись он зашёл на форум просто повы...ться перед товарищами .

:32:
Инглиш у него хорош для detention center.

Most Wanted
02-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Типа англицкой фени ? Я особо не разбираюсь ...

справочник
02-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Типа англицкой фени ? Я особо не разбираюсь ...
Это по-английски называется Urban Language

stepsel
02-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Yes, u can.

Prepare your valid I-20 form and if it is still valid, then you can "fly around" except not crossing the border.

At the airport for domestic flights they DO NOT CHECK visa expiration date. Sometimes they can ask for I-20 just to make sure that you are still within duration of status.

For F-1 holders staying in US after visa is expired is not breaching of immigration law...
BY the way, if you are so good in English, why won't you go to USCIS website. They have ALL INFORMATION for F-1 holders (designed specifically for people like you). Cheers!

homesick
02-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Yes, u can.

Prepare your valid I-20 form and if it is still valid, then you can "fly around" except not crossing the border.

At the airport for domestic flights they DO NOT CHECK visa expiration date. Sometimes they can ask for I-20 just to make sure that you are still within duration of status.

For F-1 holders staying in US after visa is expired is not breaching of immigration law...
BY the way, if you are so good in English, why won't you go to USCIS website. They have ALL INFORMATION for F-1 holders (designed specifically for people like you). Cheers!

thanks a lot

homesick
02-03-2008, 05:17 PM
rebyata vy chto?

ya voobwe ne ponimayu pochemu tak pristali k English...vse zhe ispolzuyut- neudobno pisat` russkimi bukvami...ya tut Ameriku ne otkryval, prosto koe kakie tovarischi rewili oboditsya i razduli iz muhi slona...

esli chto mowete posmotret`:' do figa tut tem na English otkrito, UDOBNO PROSTO....

Most Wanted
02-03-2008, 05:21 PM
ребята вы что?

я вообще не понимаю почему так пристали к Енглиш...все же исползуют- неудобно писать русскими буквами...я тут Америку не открывал, просто кое какие товарисчи рещили ободится и раздули из мухи слона...

если что мощете посмотреть:ь до фига тут тем на Енглиш открито, УДОБНО ПРОСТО....
окей если такой умный скажи как
будет по англицки наружняя часть
ноги между коленом и ступнёй
(я тут анатоми изучаю , решил
тебя проюзать) :)

справочник
02-03-2008, 05:21 PM
ребята вы что?

я вообще не понимаю почему так пристали к Енглиш...все же исползуют- неудобно писать русскими буквами...я тут Америку не открывал, просто кое какие товарисчи рещили ободится и раздули из мухи слона...

если что мощете посмотреть:ь до фига тут тем на Енглиш открито, УДОБНО ПРОСТО....
Удобно пользоваться транслитом. Для всех удобно.

homesick
02-03-2008, 05:23 PM

ты серьезно? сколько тебе годочков то?

homesick
02-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Удобно пользоваться транслитом. Для всех удобно.

ne znal chto
tot translit rabotaet tak horosho

Most Wanted
02-03-2008, 05:26 PM
ты серьезно? сколько тебе годочков то?
дофига , люди столько не живут . Ты на вопрос
ответить можешь ?

Птиц
02-03-2008, 05:27 PM
там нет наружной внутренней - есть передняя - голень и задняя - икра. по английски - shin, calf

homesick
02-03-2008, 05:29 PM
дофига , люди столько не живут . Ты на вопрос
ответить можешь ?

sluwaj ne znayu ya: ne vrach ya. skazhi kak
to budet po russki? namek ?

te chto ne ponyatno, bylo zhe skazano, angiskij ispolzuetsq dlya udobstava...

Most Wanted
02-03-2008, 05:36 PM
там нет наружной внутренней - есть передняя - голень и задняя - икра. по английски - shin, calf
Не Птиц , там гораздо круче .
Я уже нашёл . Называется fibula http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibula
Анатомия на англицком прикольна
очень . Я и по русски не знал
как это будет . :)

Птиц
02-03-2008, 05:37 PM
fibula
это латынь фпринцыпи, по-русски - "большая берцовая кость"... впрочем, неважно

Most Wanted
02-03-2008, 05:38 PM
это латынь фпринцыпи... впрочем, неважно
главно хомсик молчит , задумался :)

Птиц
02-03-2008, 05:43 PM
а, не, fibula - малая... tibia - большая

Most Wanted
02-03-2008, 05:49 PM
а, не, фибула - малая... тибиа - большая
ю райт ... тибиа ... короче сами
себя запутали , надо пойти налить по сто .
А хомсик всё молчит , в словаре роется :)

Птиц
02-03-2008, 05:52 PM
в-общем, когда об угол кровати мостолыжкой наи.нёсся и кричишь, "(здесь так нельзя)" - это голень. tibia тоисть

Most Wanted
02-03-2008, 05:56 PM
в-общем, когда об угол кровати мостолыжкой наи.нёсся и кричишь, "(здесь так нельзя)" - это голень. тибиа тоисть
зетс вот ай мин :34:

homesick
02-03-2008, 08:08 PM
главно хомсик молчит , задумался :)

1. я реально умру от рщача сейчас...

ты хочещь сказать что если бы я знал данное слово, то то бы значило что я хорохо владею Енглиш?

хорошо, ты хоть сам знаещь как данное слово будет по русски то? намек понятен? а сколько русских по твоему знают данное слово на русском?

Господи, данное слово- термин анатомически. я уверен ты сам не знаещь все термины на русском? скащем будучи анатомом ты знаещь все термины скащем авиаций? как то влияет на твое знание русского?

я не анатом и я не обязн знать все термины чтобы знать язик...

если на то пощло человек мощет быть ходячим словарем всех терминов, но при том говорить с кальки родного язика...

где твоя логика?

2. где било сказано что я прекрасно владею Енглиш? то вроде некотоые товарисчи рещили так, что я понтуюсь на пустом месте...talk about preconcieved ideas..

3. все что здесь написанао было понятно изначально во первих,

во вторих я у#е обяснялся и не раз...

что здесь не понятного?

4. я не понял почему тебя так задел Енглиш, ты что нигда не видел треди на Енглиш здесь?

Most Wanted
02-03-2008, 08:15 PM
1. я реально умру от рщача сейчас...

ты хочещь сказать что если бы я знал данное слово, то то бы значило что я хорохо владею Енглиш?

хорошо, ты хоть сам знаещь как данное слово будет по русски то? намек понятен? а сколько русских по твоему знают данное слово на русском?

Господи, данное слово- термин анатомически. я уверен ты сам не знаещь все термины на русском? скащем будучи анатомом ты знаещь все термины скащем авиаций? как то влияет на твое знание русского?

я не анатом и я не обязн знать все термины чтобы знать язик...

если на то пощло человек мощет быть ходячим словарем всех терминов, но при том говорить с кальки родного язика...

где твоя логика?

2. где било сказано что я прекрасно владею Енглиш? то вроде некотоые товарисчи рещили так, что я понтуюсь на пустом месте...talk about preconcieved ideas..

3. все что здесь написанао было понятно изначально во первих,

во вторих я у#е обяснялся и не раз...

что здесь не понятного?

4. я не понял почему тебя так задел Енглиш, ты что нигда не видел треди на Енглиш здесь?

а твой ник?
да ладно , не шуми так . Тэйкит изи :priv:
Английский у тебя правда хороший .
Мне далеко до тебя . Realy :34:

Хрюн Моржов
02-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Английский английскому рознь. Вот например черный - назыветься ebonics. Пример:
В <public school> идет урок английского, учитель говорит:
- Today's word of the day is "hotel". Compose one sentense using this word.
Чернокожий <Derrel> задумался и написал:
"I gave ma bitch crabs and da ho tel everybody!" :evillaugh

А это специально для <Most Wanted>:

- Another word of the day is "rectum".
Derrel writes: "I used to have two cadillacs and ma bitch rectum!" :evillaugh

Cheers.

Most Wanted
02-05-2008, 03:43 PM
:):)

stupidass
02-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Инглиш у него хорош для detention center.

oh come on now...are you kidding? i do live in a friggin bush, but get to hear this kinda shit on a dayly basis.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 01:18 PM
Английский английскому рознь. Вот например черный - назыветься ebonics. Пример:
В <public school> идет урок английского, учитель говорит:
- Today's word of the day is "hotel". Compose one sentense using this word.
Чернокожий <Derrel> задумался и написал:
"I gave ma bitch crabs and da ho tel everybody!" :evillaugh

А это специально для <Most Wanted>:

- Another word of the day is "rectum".
Derrel writes: "I used to have two cadillacs and ma bitch rectum!" :evillaugh

Cheers.

matter of fact it is more like an accent thing goin on here. it has nuttin)) to do with some real, kinda, "weird" English sayings...

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Треды на английском здесь есть, да. Но вот на твоей версии английского - это редко.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Треды на английском здесь есть, да. Но вот на твоей версии английского - это редко.

truth be told, he speaks a regular English,
and it`s based on both pesonal experience and observation(of mine `course).

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 01:57 PM
It only looks that way to you because the English you speak is almost as broken as his. ;)

stupidass
02-06-2008, 02:02 PM
It only looks that way to you because the English you speak is almost as broken as his. ;)

the real English exists in a dimension that is beyond your limited scope

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 02:04 PM
the real English exists in a dimension that is beyond your limited scope
And what is my scope limited by, if you don't mind me asking? :grum:

stupidass
02-06-2008, 02:13 PM
And what is my scope limited by, if you don't mind me asking? :grum:

got no idea, all i know it really is. I have no idea what rock you have been living under, but I have a bit of news for you-English may appear a little more diff from kind of books` English you used to read at 5th grade back in USSR.

OlyaNN
02-06-2008, 02:13 PM

Ну вот, ещё один пришёл доказать (или показать) совершенство своего английского:20:

OlyaNN
02-06-2008, 02:16 PM
got no idea, all i know it really is. I have no idea what rock you have been living under, but I have a bit of news for you-English may appear a little more diff from kind of books` English you used to read at 5th grade back in USSR.

:grum: :grum: :grum:

stupidass
02-06-2008, 02:16 PM
Ну вот, ещё один пришёл доказать (или показать) совершенство своего английского:20:

you got a wrong perception.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 02:17 PM
:grum: :grum: :grum:

that cracks me up too:)

scarlet
02-06-2008, 02:20 PM
ох цоме он нощ...аре ёу киддинг? и до ливе ин а фриггин буш, бут гет то хеар тхис кинда шит он а даылы басис.

чувак таки да ботает по фене

scarlet
02-06-2008, 02:21 PM
but it has nothing to do with the English Language

stupidass
02-06-2008, 02:28 PM
but it has nothing to do with the English Language

i hate to burst your bubble, but...obviously you live in world where English is directly translated from Russian

scarlet
02-06-2008, 02:35 PM
sure, baby
i've been teaching english literature for many many years
of course, it's all translated from russian

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 02:39 PM
I hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but I grew up here, and the "ghetto" version of English you speak has very little to do with "real" English.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 02:45 PM
sure, baby

for one, the teachers of English have it rough for the most part, anyways(i mean those who are from former USSR)...

second, give it a try and translate the whole shit up in here into russian..does it fit Russian logic?

stepsel
02-06-2008, 02:47 PM
stupidass, научитесь расславлять артикли перед тем, как блистать своими знаниями языка!

Alex_3112
02-06-2008, 02:50 PM
stupidass, научитесь расславлять артикли перед тем, как блистать своими знаниями языка!
In his version of English they are optional :)

scarlet
02-06-2008, 02:51 PM
for one, the teachers of English have it rough for the most part, anyways(i mean those who are from former USSR)...

second, give it a try and translate the whole shit up in here into russian..does it fit Russian logic?

no comments
end of discussion

stupidass
02-06-2008, 02:51 PM
I hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but I grew up here, and the "ghetto" version of English you speak has very little to do with "real" English.

oh, hon..here we go again)) ghetto English would be :

"watchu talkin bout mofuckin nigga?"

and not " you got a hard time understanding English"...and the latter IS the one that stirred up this shit here. i bet you could`ve heard it if you were from here. know what am saying?

stepsel
02-06-2008, 02:52 PM

"kind of English books from 5th grade of former USSR" would not hurt! That's for sure!:evillaugh

stupidass
02-06-2008, 02:55 PM

articles HAVE BECOME optional like long time ago. you need to read artickls in English from time to time...

on top of that i am not a grammar snob...

stepsel
02-06-2008, 02:55 PM
oh, hon..here we go again)) ghetto English would be :

"watchu talkin bout mofuckin nigga?"

and not " you got a hard time understanding English"...and the latter IS the one that stirred up this shit here. i bet you could`ve heard it if you were from here. know what am saying?

In this clause instead of AND NOT, you should use BUT NOT..Did you stay here after Work and Travel as other illuminated Russians???

scarlet
02-06-2008, 02:56 PM
в литераруре ест такои понятие- "speaking name"
так вот ето тот самыи случаи
that's your name, sorry

stepsel
02-06-2008, 02:56 PM
articles HAVE BECOME optional like long time ago. you need to read artickls in English from time to time...

Man, you are just killing me. There is a thing called Newspaper Style - it is different from colloquial English and way too different from regular American norm of language...

stupidass
02-06-2008, 02:58 PM
в литераруре ест такои понятие- "speaking name"
так вот ето тот самыи случаи
that's your name, sorry

English teacher my ass)))

now you just decided to resort to calling names...NICE. once we got nothing to say or "NO COMMENTS" that`s the best way to go...

stepsel
02-06-2008, 02:58 PM
A foreigner who uses this language just causes smiles on the faces of English speakers....:)

справочник
02-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Мне ник понравился. Очень соответствует.
И отражает глубокое внутреннее содержание ...

stupidass
02-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Man, you are just killing me. There is a thing called Newspaper Style - it is different from colloquial English and way too different from regular American norm of language...

dude, i see colloquial English is not your forte...and the best thing about it- that`s not my problem

stupidass
02-06-2008, 03:00 PM
A foreigner who uses this language just causes smiles on the faces of English speakers....:)

stupidass
02-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Мне ник понравился. Очень соответствует.
И отражает глубокое внутреннее содержание ...

good for you.

stepsel
02-06-2008, 03:07 PM
dude, i see colloquial English is not your forte...and the best thing about it- that`s not my problem

First of all, I am not "dude" to people like you.

Second of all, good for you that you never showed up at the university - that would be a lot of stress for you under pressure of knowledge and intelligent people around...

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 03:13 PM
интересно-интересно-интересно

они используют phrasal verbs
Это что, не очень распространено?

fly around даже вон мультитран дает перевод как устойчивого выражения
http://www.multitran.ru/c/m.exe?l1=1&s=fly+around

stupidass
02-06-2008, 03:16 PM
First of all, I am not "dude" to people like you.

Second of all, good for you that you never showed up at the university - that would be a lot of stress for you under pressure of knowledge and intelligent people around...

more like a chick then, right?:evillaugh

no need for you to be offended, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

i`d rather be smart, than a bookworm at this point.

Alex_3112
02-06-2008, 03:17 PM
I would say that you are rather a grammar slob

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 03:20 PM
сижу смотрю передачу по HGTV
только что сказали kick out про старую мебель.
Это неприличное выражение?
У меня оно в том же словаре, что и stir up, что использовал здесь один из здесь присутствующих.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 03:21 PM
In this clause instead of AND NOT, you should use BUT NOT..Did you stay here after Work and Travel as other illuminated Russians???

wow, what a grammar. you prolly are a bright student.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 03:24 PM
I would say that you are rather a grammar slob

well i look at the bright side, at least i can speak my ass off...unlike you...

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 03:34 PM

значение слова dead из того же мультитрана
http://www.multitran.ru/c/m.exe?l1=1&s=dead

и вебстер
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dead

Alex_3112
02-06-2008, 03:39 PM
well i look at the bright side, at least i can speak my ass off...unlike you...
Unlike someone, I can speak English without making an ass of myself :)

stupidass
02-06-2008, 03:49 PM

и вебстер
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dead
Фима Собак, это вообще писец какой то...

во первых я не понимаю почему они решили прицепиться к английскому

во вторых, бесполезно что либо объснять- все равно обосрут "интелегентно"

stupidass
02-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Unlike someone, I can speak English without making an ass of myself :)

omg, i have almost the same problem:)

справочник
02-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Фима Собак, это вообще писец какой то...

во первых я не понимаю почему они решили прицепиться к английскому

во вторых, бесполезно что либо объснять- все равно обосрут "интелегентно"

*разбор полёта*

во-первых, я не понимаю, почему они решили прицепиться к английскому?

во-вторых, бесполезно что-либо объяснять- все равно обосрут "интеллигентно"

*диагноз*

Уровень русского - соответствует уровню английского.

http://images111.fotki.com/v739/photos/2/295075/2734255/19-vi.gif

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Я сижу и вся не понимаю
У меня вот открыты две книжки
одна - некоего J. Flower здесь третья сверху
http://www.englishjobmaze.com/bookstore/b-cam-fce-sup.htm там упражнения и словарь с переводом с английского на английский
а другая
вот
http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/1512193/?partner=ffr
упражнений нет, перевод с английского на русский.

А теперь я узнаю что такие слова употреблять неприлично вдруг.
Ну и что бы это значило?

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 04:10 PM
*разбор полёта*

да ладно Вам.
Меня тоже, бывает, что кто-то просто раздражает
Как со словами быть?

справочник
02-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Как со словами быть?
С какими?

stupidass
02-06-2008, 04:12 PM
*разбор полёта*

во-первых, я не понимаю, почему они решили прицепиться к английскому?

во-вторых, бесполезно что-либо объяснять- все равно обосрут "интеллигентно"

*диагноз*

Уровень русского - соответствует уровню английского.

http://images111.fotki.com/v739/photos/2/295075/2734255/19-vi.gif

где вы видели, чтобы хоть я как то заботился о грамматике русского?

если что весь форум полон грам. ошибками...у вас такое же мнение про них?

не соменеваюсь я тоже могу поити и откопать у вас такое же кол-во ошибок на русском.

к тому же не вам вообще то судить мой Инглисч, потому как вы всегда приходите когда все успокоились по поводу английского...и комментируете мой...русский, прицепив сюда и английский...

вообжем все про вас ясно. and i don`t give a flying fuck about russian grammar if anything

scarlet
02-06-2008, 04:17 PM
как вы всегда приходите когда все успокоились

психологи говорят ето самое умное- вступат в спор когда все успокоилис, btw

stupidass
02-06-2008, 04:19 PM
как вы всегда приходите когда все успокоились

more like a coward`s trait...а если по-русски, после драки кулаками не машут...кстати сkолько у меня тут ошибок?

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 04:26 PM
С какими?

за которые на них все набросились
начиная с fly around :rtyu:

справочник
02-06-2008, 04:27 PM
1. где вы видели, чтобы хоть я как то заботился о грамматике русского?

2. если что весь форум полон грам. ошибками...у вас такое же мнение про них?

3. не соменеваюсь я тоже могу поити и откопать у вас такое же кол-во ошибок на русском.

4. к тому же не вам вообще то судить мой Инглисч, потому как вы всегда приходите когда все успокоились по поводу английского...и комментируете мой...русский, прицепив сюда и английский...

5. вообжем все про вас ясно. and i don`t give a flying fuck about russian grammar if anything
1. Правда. Не видел. И в английском не видел.
2. Нет. Они не претендуют на безукоризненное знание языков, и никого не поучают.
3. Попробуйте.
4. Я одним из первых прокомментировал Ваш ангийский. Остаюсь при своём мнении - это urban language, или pigeon english, выбирайте, что больше нравится.
5. Дык, ктоб сомневалси ...

справочник
02-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Пойду в архивы. Не видел.

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 04:37 PM

cамое умное -вобще не спорить

Скажите, а Вы, как преподаватель английского, тоже считаете, что рhrasal verbs ни в разгоовре, ни в письменной речи употреблять не следует?

stupidass
02-06-2008, 04:40 PM
1. Правда. Не видел. И в английском не видел.
2. Нет. Они не претендуют на безукоризненное знание языков, и никого не поучают.
3. Попробуйте.
4. Я одним из первых прокомментировал Ваш ангийский. Остаюсь при своём мнении - это urban language, или pigeon english, выбирайте, что больше нравится.
5. Дык, ктоб сомневалси ...

1...:)
2. я никого не поучаю, а просто как бы отмахиваюсь от некоторых как от назойливых мух. они решили такой Инглиш есть понт, хотя флаг им в зад.

3...ну верю, вы безукоризненно владеете русским языком.:cool:
4. приведите пожалуйста пример.
5....)):bis:

scarlet
02-06-2008, 04:40 PM
цамое умное -вобще не спорить

Скажите, а Вы, как преподаватель английского, тоже считаете, что рхрасал вербс ни в разгоовре, ни в письменной речи употреблять не следует?

интересно, а где же их тогда употреблят??? вед для чего-то же они сушествуют???
я так не считаю.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 04:42 PM
интересно, а где же их тогда употреблят??? вед для чего-то же они сушествуют???
я так не считаю.

на конце слова ВЕД, должен быть знак мягкий.

(ну я эт ат абратнава иду):34:

справочник
02-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Ну, давайте по fly around
Есть несколько основных смысловых выражений этого словосочетания в переводе на русский, но они не классические -
1. Облетать
2. Кружиться
3. Обсуждать (новости, например)

Если говорить об английских толковых словарях, то только Ultralingua даёт толкование этого словосочетания, причём в единственном варианте - To move about quickly, in a rush. Т.е. в том смысле, в котором его применил автор топика - "полетать по Америке" оно не проходит.
Вообще, есть интересный ресурс, который называется One Look (http://www.onelook.com/), который осуществляет одновременный поиск по 1025 словарям. Очень удобная штука.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Есть несколько основных смысловых выражений этого словосочетания в переводе на русский, но они не классические -
1. Облетать
2. Кружиться
3. Обсуждать (новости, например)

Если говорить об английских толковых словарях, то только Ultralingua даёт толкование этого словосочетания, причём в единственном варианте - To move about quickly, in a rush. Т.е. в том смысле, в котором его применил автор топика - "полетать по Америке" оно не проходит.
Вообще, есть интересный ресурс, который называется One Look (http://www.onelook.com/), который осуществляет одновременный поиск по 1025 словарям. Очень удобная штука.

справочник, fly around использован по смыслу. словарей есть до фига в интернете,

фрейзал вербс очень гибки. когда их используешь, даже не думаешь существуют ли они вообще в словорях. somehow the sense of the language helps...it`s just natural.it goes without saying. их изобреатают мульонами ежедневно, не оглядываясь на словарь, сами того не подозревая, американцы.
иногда мне приходится слышать невероятные с точки зрения русского выражения и обороты, которые не найдешь не в одном словаре, от образованных людей. но смысл абслютно понятен. если вы не признаете словарь предоставленный Фимой, то с акой стати другие словари должны быть признаны?

stupidass
02-06-2008, 05:11 PM
справочник, мне интересно насчет пиджин инглиш.пожалуйста укажите и ИСПРАВТЬТЕ!

и дайте плиз оределения urban i pigeon english.

urban english-язык, где слэнг на слэнге.

pigeon, вообще то практикуется в Африке да Океаний...но в целом это язык с кошмарной грамматикой и абсолютно примитивной стилистикой. вы мне сначала укажите на подобные мои ошибки.

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 05:26 PM

Ну нельзя, так нельзя.
Google дает такое словосочетание в значении облететь вокруг мира или Земли...

справочник
02-06-2008, 05:35 PM
справочник, fly around использован по смыслу. словарей есть до фига в интернете,

фрейзал вербс очень гибки. когда их используешь, даже не думаешь существуют ли они вообще в словорях. somehow the sense of the language helps...it`s just natural.it goes without saying. их изобреатают мульонами ежедневно, не оглядываясь на словарь, сами того не подозревая, американцы.
иногда мне приходится слышать невероятные с точки зрения русского выражения и обороты, которые не найдешь не в одном словаре, от образованных людей. но смысл абслютно понятен. если вы не признаете словарь предоставленный Фимой, то с акой стати другие словари должны быть признаны?
Если Вы не понимете разницы между нормальным языком и сленгом, где и когда можно их применять, то я вряд ли смогу это объяснить.
Давайте возьмём две русские фразы.
1. Мимо меня быстро пробежала симпатичная девушка, торопящаяся на свидание.
2. Мимо меня проскакала на блядки клёвая тёлка.
Смысл один, а выражены они по-разному.
И не надо мне объяснять, что, мол так, сами того не понимая, русские "мульонами ежедневно, не оглядываясь на словарь, сами того не подозревая" и т.д.
Культурный человек, будет придерживаться первого варианта. Хам из подворотни второго. И дело не в словарях, а в культуре.

То же самое в английском. Можно выражать свои мысли как Хам из подворотни -
Yo Jamal, I saw you with your chick at the movies, she so busted she couldn't even get a date with a convicted killer in jail for the past 50 years.
А можно разговаривать нормальным литературным языком.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 05:37 PM
да ну, мне смешно просто..

мне интересно как бы он перевел fuck around, которого нет в Ultralingua...нaверное не сушествует такого оборота, раз в его нет v Ultralingua:) ...

just for the fuck of it(by the way if you think this sentence is abnormal for some weird reason, feel free to browse the net): whores love to fuck around.

справочник
02-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Ну нельзя, так нельзя.
Google дает такое словосочетание в значении облететь вокруг мира или Земли...
Ну, где же я сказал, что нельзя?
Я упомянул, что это слово можно применить в смысловом понятии "облететь" (вокруг, или колхозные поля).

справочник
02-06-2008, 05:42 PM
да ну, мне смешно просто..

мне интересно как бы он перевел fuck around, которого нет в Ultralingua...
Интересно, а зачем это переводить? Вы будете переводить (дамы закройте уши) "этот гнойный пидар захуячил в жопу мою тачку"?
Я не буду. Потому, как не употребляю таких выражений в русском языке, равно, как и в английском.
Я же сазал - культур - мультур вся проблема.
За сим позвольте откланяться.
Dixi

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 05:42 PM
И не надо мне объяснять, что, мол так, сами того не понимая, русские "мульонами ежедневно, не оглядываясь на словарь, сами того не подозревая" и т.д.
Культурный человек, будет придерживаться первого варианта. Хам из подворотни второго. И дело не в словарях, а в культуре.

Вот, собственно, в этом и заключается мой вопрос ко всем и к Вам.
Являются ли phrasal verbs эквивалентом русских выражений хама из подворотни?

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 05:47 PM
"этот гнойный пидар захуячил в жопу мою тачку"?

между сленгом и матом нет разницы???

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Если Вы не понимете разницы между нормальным языком и сленгом, где и когда можно их применять, то я вряд ли смогу это объяснить.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B3

:rtyu:

справочник
02-06-2008, 06:05 PM
между сленгом и матом нет разницы???
Читайте внимательно на что я отвечаю. (fuck around)

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Читайте внимательно на что я отвечаю. (fuck around)

вы же объясняли на примере "телки на блядки" -две фразы, чтобы показать разницу между нормальной речью и сленгом
Это еще до "fuck around"

На Ваш взгляд, являются ли выражения fly around, fly at, fly into эквивалентом русских выражений хама под забором?

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 06:12 PM
вы же объясняли на примере "телки на блядки" -две фразы, чтобы показать разницу между нормальной речью и сленгом
Это еще до "фуцк ароунд"

На Ваш взгляд, являются ли выражения флы ароунд, флы ат, флы инто эквивалентом русских выражений хама под забором?
Эти выражения не являются хамскими. Они даже не являются сленгом. Просто в данной ситуации были использованы не правильно.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 06:14 PM

for starters, i was talking about the phrasal verbs...not about the slang stuff. "fly around" is not a slang for that matter.

Yo Jamal, I saw you with your chick at the movies, she so busted she couldn't even get a date with a convicted killer in jail for the past 50 years.
А можно разговаривать нормальным литературным языком.

to wrap it all:

1. you think "fly around" is used in a wrong place. i gave you the answer about the Americans. the same goes with, say, "fuck around". so your perception is not true.

btw, could you please, suggest, another more "correct" word or a phrasal verb instead of "fly around"?

2. you think my English is too slanged. check out all the slang-heavy russian threads up in here. but nobody cares to pester them? why? "fly around" is the phrase that started all this. what was their reason?

" fly around" has nothing to do with the language of street punks.

so once again, what was their reason? slang is not the case here, i am positive, otherwise everybody(almost) would be vulnerable to getting booed.

3. and why would you think my English is pigeon style? it has nothing to do with slang.

справочник
02-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Это еще до "fuck around"

На Ваш взгляд, являются ли выражения fly around, fly at, fly into эквивалентом русских выражений хама под забором?
Нет. Более того, из них можно понять о чём идёт речь. Но есть правила языка. Мне, например, гораздо удобнее было бы находиться in the plain, чем on the plane. Но, правила языка не позволяют. Приходицца сидеть верхом. ;)

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 06:19 PM
for starters, i was talking about the phrasal verbs...not about the slang stuff. "fly around" is not a slang for that matter.

to wrap it all:

1. you think "fly around" is used in a wrong place. i gave you the answer about the Americans. the same goes with, say, "fuck around". so your perception is not true.

btw, could you please, suggest, another more "correct" word or a phrasal verb instead of "fly around"?

2. you think my English is too slanged. check out all the slang-heavy russian threads up in here. but nobody cares to pester them? why? "fly around" is the phrase that started all this. what was their reason?

" fly around" has nothing to do with the language of street punks.

so once again, what was their reason? slang is not the case here, i am positive, otherwise everybody(almost) would be vulnerable to getting booed.

3. and why would you think my English is pigeon style? it has nothing to do with slang.
I, personally, don't have a problem with slang if it's appropriate to the context. In this case, the phrase "fly around" wasn't used appropriately.
You are right: as far as I am concerned, slang wasn't the problem here. It's your utter disregard for English grammar that's the problem, as I see it. :)

stupidass
02-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Эти выражения не являются хамскими. Они даже не являются сленгом. Просто в данной ситуации были использованы не правильно.

now we are half way home!

i exampled "fuck around" to show the way "fly around" is used. that`s all.

and ALL EVERYONE CARE IS THIS, THIS IS THE BEGINING OF ALL THIS SHIT- if " fly around" is correct or not! NOT THE SLANG STUFF!

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 06:24 PM
now we are half way home!

i exampled "fuck around" to show the way "fly around" is used. that`s all.

and ALL EVERYONE CARE IS THIS, THIS IS THE BEGINING OF ALL THIS SHIT- if " fly around" is correct or not! NOT THE SLANG STUFF!
It wasn't used correctly in this context. What else do you need to know? :)

stupidass
02-06-2008, 06:26 PM
It's your utter disregard for English grammar that's the problem, as I see it. :)

i asked several times to show me them, so i could correct them.

"fly around"...damn, i am tired talking about it. it is correct.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 06:27 PM
It wasn't used correctly in this context. What else do you need to know? :)

it is correct. is there anything else you care to know?:)

Most Wanted
02-06-2008, 06:29 PM

Обьявляю Фиме благодарность :priv:
обалденный словарь
Находит любые мед. термины .
А то я с рамблером уже задолбался было ...

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 06:31 PM
i asked several times to show me them, so i could correct them.

Where do I start? I don't have all day to do that, honestly. We can start with your inappropriate use of articles. And, please, don't tell me that they are optional. They may be in the ghetto, but not in civilized society.

"fly around"...damn, i am tired talking about it. it is correct.
It is correct in general. It's incorrect as it's used in this context.

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Нет. Более того, из них можно понять о чём идёт речь. Но есть правила языка. Мне, например, гораздо удобнее было бы находиться in the plain, чем on the plane. Но, правила языка не позволяют. Приходицца сидеть верхом. ;)

ни fly into, ни fly at к plane никакого отношения не имеют.
...to fly into a temper for "fly around'' and fly at them

a fly in (но без plane) будет летать самолетом

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Обьявляю Фиме благодарность :priv:
обалденный словарь
Находит любые мед. термины .
А то я с рамблером уже задолбался было ...

так ты спросил бы....

look here

http://visual.merriam-webster.com/human-being.php

stupidass
02-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Where do I start? I don't have all day to do that, honestly. We can start with your inappropriate use of articles. And, please, don't tell me that they are optional. They may be in the ghetto, but not in civilized society.

.......:evillaugh

It is correct in general. It's in correct as it's used in this context.

what do you mean by "IN CORRECT", it is probably correct in general, "as it `s used in this context"

i am a sheltered suburban type and i see people all around from upper-middle class avoiding articls.

and isn`t it boring to speak like you are translating your thoughts from russian?:34:

stupidass
02-06-2008, 06:46 PM
it is actually amazing to see one damned phrasal verb has consumed everybody like this.

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 06:50 PM

what do you mean by "IN CORRECT", it is probably correct in general, "as it `s used in this context"
I am sorry, I obviously meant to say "incorrect", as in "not correct".

i am a sheltered suburban type and i see people all around from upper-middle class avoiding articls.

Just because you heard someone else doing it, doesn't make it correct.

and isn`t it boring to speak like you are translating your thoughts from russian?:34:
I wouldn't know. You tell me.

справочник
02-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Бедный казахский мальчик. Русский не знает, а тут попал в Чёрный Орлеан, тьфу ты, в Новый, конечно. Новый Орлеан. И нахватался ...

bull crap
sorta weird tho for a guy
that`s a wack, man
excuze
trinnabe
look country side is ALWAYS fucked up
wow ur comeback really kicks some major azz, huh?
fo shizzle ma bizzzle
cuz she is a skanky

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Бедный казахский мальчик. Русский не знает, а тут попал в Чёрный Орлеан, тьфу ты, в Новый, конечно. Новый Орлеан. И нахватался ...

bull crap
sorta weird tho for a guy
that`s a wack, man
excuze
trinnabe
look country side is ALWAYS fucked up
wow ur comeback really kicks some major azz, huh?
fo shizzle ma bizzzle
cuz she is a skanky

why are you still up on me? :rolleyes:

prolly i hit too close to home, huh? :angel:

btw, you totally own up to your nickname, nice research man!:)

Most Wanted
02-06-2008, 07:08 PM
так ты спросил бы....

look here

http://visual.merriam-webster.com/human-being.php

а-бал-деть :good: :priv:

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:09 PM
wow, what a grammar. you prolly are a bright student.

You were not here when i was a bright student. And then, I graduated a lot of people from the university. And as I said it was good that you never showed up at the University...You would be kicked out from there very fast...If I were your teacher, couple phrases like that and you would "fly around" back home!

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:12 PM
I am sorry, I obviously meant to say "incorrect", as in "not correct".

sorry, but i definitly mean articls for the most part when i write something.

Just because you heard someone else doing it, doesn't make it correct.

just because you think you know something doesn`t necesserally mean it`s correct

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:12 PM

And when you had time to socialize with "upper-middle class"? In your ghetto?

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:15 PM
You were not here when i was a bright student. And then, I graduated a lot of people from the university. And as I said it was good that you never showed up at the University...You would be kicked out from there very fast...If I were your teacher, couple phrases like that and you would "fly around" back home!

oh, really then you`d be all alone, nobody sane enough would come close to you:34:

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 07:16 PM

Еxcuse me. Do you speak Russian?

Вы тоже находите употребление phrasal verbs like fly around or smth like this неприемлимым ? Вобще или до каких-то пределов?

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:16 PM
And when you had time to socialize with "upper-middle class"? In your ghetto?

look, you made a mistake. OH MY GOD! YOU MUST BE FROM A GHETTO!!!!!:evillaugh

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:17 PM
oh, really then you`d be all alone, nobody sane enough would come close to you:34:

Believe me a lot of sane people like me! But definitely not people like you. Anyway, I am out of this conversation. Have fun to fly around and good luck with your dead visa!

Odinokiy_Ostrov
02-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Sweetheart, are you still in that age, where using proper grammar is considered uncool? ;)

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Believe me a lot of sane people like me! But definitely not people like you. Anyway, I am out of this conversation. Have fun to fly around and good luck with your dead visa!

i believe you. i like you too.:bis:

thanks for wishing me good luck:34:

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:22 PM

Вы тоже находите употребление phrasal verbs like fly around or smth like this неприемлимым ? Вобще или до каких-то пределов?

Я вообще, когда работал профессором в университете, то на моих уроках студенты часто должны были говорить устно...Так я абсолютно не терпел использования ghetto English или слэнга...Если это были иностранные студенты, то меня это просто выводило из себя...Я считаю, что таким людям не место в учебных заведениях, потому что язык человека прямо коррелирует с его интеллектом...

справочник
02-06-2008, 07:24 PM

Поскольку stepsel is out of this conversation, я скажу. До пределов. Например, до этих -
like flies around a honeypot

:grum:

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Sweetheart, are you still in that age, where using proper grammar is considered uncool? ;)

i am a nigga in DA closet to be really honest.

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:28 PM
more like a chick then, right?:evillaugh

no need for you to be offended, everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

i`d rather be smart, than a bookworm at this point.

Помимо dude и chick, можно просто по нику или вообще никак не обращаться, а если уж обращаешься, то можно Mr. или Dr. Хотя такие обращения не ведомы людям, кто приехал в университет и ни разу не появились в нем...Это уже говорит об ОЧЕНЬ МНОГОМ!

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Я вообще, когда работал профессором в университете, то на моих уроках студенты часто должны были говорить устно...Так я абсолютно не терпел использования ghetto English или слэнга...Если это были иностранные студенты, то меня это просто выводило из себя...Я считаю, что таким людям не место в учебных заведениях, потому что язык человека прямо коррелирует с его интеллектом...

Господин, вам объясняли уже сто раз, что fly around-- НЕ СЛЭНГ.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Помимо dude и chick, можно просто по нику или вообще никак не обращаться, а если уж обращаешься, то можно Mr. или Dr. Хотя такие обращения не ведомы людям, кто приехал в университет и ни разу не появились в нем...Это уже говорит об ОЧЕНЬ МНОГОМ!
око за око...

и откуда мне было знать, что вы намного старше меня?:34:

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Господин, вам объясняли уже сто раз, что fly around-- НЕ СЛЭНГ.

fly around - phrasal verb, который в данном контексте говорит о незнании языковых норм...А по поводу слэнга, это дальше в теме...Ты на свой язык посмотри со стороны...Поверь, это отталкивает..Если ты себя считаешь американцем или афроамериканцем, то флаг в руки.

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 07:36 PM

Но как мы здесь уже выяснили, phrasal verbs не считаются даже сленгом.
Phrasal verbs содержаться в изданиях Сambridge university press, таких, например, как это
http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Grammar-Use-answers/dp/0521498686

или это
http://www.efl.ru/images/books/english_grammar_in_use_big.jpg

откуда Ваши студенты их и узнали, собственно. Когда готовились к экзамену

и в руководстве к подготовке к сдаче ТOEFL, кстати, тоже...

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Но как мы здесь уже выяснили, phrasal verbs не считаются даже сленгом.
Phrasal verbs содержаться в изданиях Сambridge university press, таких, например, как это
http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Grammar-Use-answers/dp/0521498686

или это
http://www.efl.ru/images/books/english_grammar_in_use_big.jpg

откуда Ваши студенты их и узнали, собственно. Когда готовились к экзамену

и в руководстве к подготовке к сдаче ТOEFL, кстати, тоже...

Phrasal verb - нормальное явление, если употреблены правильно в контексте...

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:42 PM
fly around - phrasal verb, который в данном контексте говорит о незнании языковых норм...А по поводу слэнга, это дальше в теме...Ты на свой язык посмотри со стороны...Поверь, это отталкивает..Если ты себя считаешь американцем или афроамериканцем, то флаг в руки.

right here i am going to stop answering you out of respet to your degree and age.

but i could rant on cuz it is just funny. like i could confront you with " why don`t you care about others` russian slang? :34:

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:45 PM
btw, seems like some don`t like me cuz they think "i am striking a pose"...that wasn`t the case from the beginning.

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:47 PM
right here i am going to stop answering you out of respet to your degree and age.

but i could rant on cuz it is just funny. like i could confront you with " why don`t you care about others` russian slang? :34:

I am not that old but I certainly not "dude":)
My degree has nothing to do with forum people...But just have some respect to language which is not native for you and to people who lived here for much longer than you did.
As for Russian people using slang in Russian it is ok. Even foreigner using English slang can be fine, but when it comes to converting foreign language and making up new words in FOREIGn language, that's there I cannot stand it.

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:48 PM
btw, seems like some don`t like me cuz they think "i am striking a pose"...that wasn`t the case from the beginning.

true and i gave you the answer for your original question :)

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Поскольку stepsel is out of this conversation, я скажу. До пределов. Например, до этих -
like flies around a honeypot

:grum:

понятно
My name is Lena Stogova.

Птиц
02-06-2008, 07:52 PM
gee, yoni ghurrs shuddup oh ahm gonna woop yo punk ass :evillaugh

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 07:52 PM
This is a pencil.

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 07:53 PM
This is a table.

справочник
02-06-2008, 07:53 PM
понятно
My name is Lena Stogova.
Же ма пель Петья

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 07:54 PM
The pencil is on the table.

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 07:55 PM
This is a map.

stepsel
02-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Же ма пель Петья
:34: :D

Ми номбре эс Игор. Сой ду Русия

справочник
02-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Заело ...

Фима Собак
02-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Же ма пель Петья

Вы тоже преподаете?

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:57 PM
I am not that old but I certainly not "dude":)
My degree has nothing to do with forum people...But just have some respect to language which is not native for you and to people who lived here for much longer than you did.
As for Russian people using slang in Russian it is ok. Even foreigner using English slang can be fine, but when it comes to converting foreign language and making up new words in FOREIGn language, that's there I cannot stand it.

i couldn`t help but to answer:) talk about the double standard going on here.

i am not making up new words. all i said above is used throughout the country by people from all walks of life.

stupidass
02-06-2008, 07:58 PM
true and i gave you the answer for your original question :)

you gotta adress this to the rest(some)

справочник
02-06-2008, 08:00 PM
:34: :D

Ми номбре эс Игор. Сой ду Русия
Lengua espa&#241;ola?

stupidass
02-06-2008, 08:00 PM
gee, yoni ghurrs shuddup oh ahm gonna woop yo punk ass :evillaugh

quit running your mouth

stepsel
02-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Lengua espa&#241;ola?

Si senor.:)
Estudiaba en California e Arizona!

справочник
02-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Вы тоже преподаете?
Nope.

I'm a wizard.

http://images105.fotki.com/v449/photos/2/295075/2734255/formula-vi.gif

Птиц
02-06-2008, 08:07 PM
This is a map.

On the settee there are two cushions.

Слоник Трурль
02-06-2008, 08:10 PM
I lawled :evillaugh

Птиц
02-06-2008, 08:20 PM
sure, baby

dang hunneybunz :mads:

whea da hell aff u bean all deeze yeehz :confused:

i been lookin' out spee CIF iffickhle phouh a goil lajk u

:rolleyes:

:64:

stupidass
02-06-2008, 08:23 PM
dang hunneybunz :mads:

whea da hell aff u bean all deeze yeehz :confused:

i been lookin' out spee CIF iffickhle phouh a goil lajk u

:rolleyes:

:64:

she prolly gon need a translation, you, bad you!!!

Птиц
02-06-2008, 08:26 PM
she prolly gon need a translation, you, bad you!!!
hwadja ell u meen by trans LA sheen mah knee gum?

eye'za been tawken plain eenglesh :rolleyes:

stupidass
02-06-2008, 08:41 PM
hwadja ell u meen by trans LA sheen mah knee gum?

eye'za been tawken plain eenglesh :rolleyes:

Nigga PUH-LEASE!

Птиц
02-06-2008, 08:46 PM
dontcha go sayin nigguh deez nigguh dat rone heer knee guh

dey gown a-bust yo ah freek & amerikan aaaaass :evillaugh

stupidass
02-06-2008, 10:06 PM
dontcha go sayin nigguh deez nigguh dat rone heer knee guh

dey gown a-bust yo ah freek & amerikan aaaaass :evillaugh

don`t ya trip, homie! ah can take o' myself you know das right! ah be anigger myself Don't make me come ovah there.

don`t ya be jivin' like dat an don't make me pull mah gat!

by da way ah love fuckin muh ma fuckin cracker ass english teacher Ya' know what I'm sayin'?

be understanding dis negroid-american languag foo'

werd up sho 'nuff!

Птиц
02-06-2008, 10:23 PM
don`t ya trip, homie!
mah hoe-mey! you don't got a ha-and to pull a gat wid on account you momma broke it when she spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement :evillaugh

stupidass
02-06-2008, 10:50 PM
mah hoe-mey! you don't got a ha-and to pull a gat wid on account you momma broke it when she spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement :evillaugh

it wuz yo' moma`s fawlt wat da fuq sup now? an' dat he`p me ta git ya paweent.
Jus' like Orenthawl James.

ahm beezee now c`n I ignore ya sum oda tyme?
ya'll is mad stupid.

Птиц
02-06-2008, 11:01 PM
yeah, dats rite, go do yo home work, college boy

maybe dey letcha park dem niiice caahz, not da junk u get to paahk deeh in da boonies :evillaugh

справочник
02-07-2008, 11:33 AM
*напевает*

Вот и встретились два одиночества
Развели у дороги костёр ...

stupidass
02-07-2008, 01:12 PM
yeah, dats rite, go do yo home work, college boy

maybe dey letcha park dem niiice caahz, not da junk u get to paahk deeh in da boonies :evillaugh

snap! das ry, ahma COLLEGE BOY and i can speeke my azz offf....

aside from Ebonics, i own English, because i even dream in English! i fucking own it! i killed it!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

Y`ALL(mother humpers) STAND UP AND ADMIT!(c):evillaugh

Птиц
02-07-2008, 09:29 PM
knee! grow! take a chill pill yo :rolleyes: dem jive muzzers

stupidass
02-07-2008, 09:42 PM
knee! grow! take a chill pill yo :rolleyes: dem jive muzzers
If I said anything to offend you it was purely intentional.:34:

Птиц
02-07-2008, 09:44 PM
:ladush: :nrt: :51:

stupidass
02-08-2008, 04:16 AM
:ladush: :nrt: :51:

niiiiiiice! thank you! you made my day!!!![ bows right and left, left hand resting on the chest]:bis:

Friday Night
02-08-2008, 08:20 AM
you can fly around USA as much as u want even with your pasport. No one looks at your visa, just first page. My friend constantly flies to CA and IL without visa.... My other friend used to fly on IDL (international DL) so as long as u have valid form of ID you are good to go

справочник
02-08-2008, 09:17 AM
you can fly around USA as much as u want even with your pasport. No one looks at your visa, just first page. My friend constantly flies to CA and IL without visa.... My other friend used to fly on IDL (international DL) so as long as u have valid form of ID you are good to go ...
... до первого иммиграционного офицера ...

Friday Night
02-08-2008, 07:48 PM
... до первого иммиграционного офицера ...

ну у кого какая пруха по жизни :)

справочник
02-09-2008, 07:25 AM
ну у кого какая пруха по жизни :)
Эт точна. С хорошей "прухой" можно и банки грабить.

Friday Night
02-09-2008, 08:03 AM
Эт точна. С хорошей "прухой" можно и банки грабить.

that's why i don't do planes at all :D :D :D