PDA

View Full Version : mojet,kto vstrechalsya s takim?

vailon
01-25-2008, 09:16 PM
Zdravstvuyte, mojet kto-nit' obyasnit,pochemu?
otpravlyal v californiyu,i voobshe chto takoe: " standard interview"?

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

On January --, 2008, we transferred this case to our INDIANAPOLIS, IN location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. You will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our INDIANAPOLIS, IN location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Lev Kobrin
01-26-2008, 12:34 AM
Zdravstvuyte, mojet kto-nit' obyasnit,pochemu?
otpravlyal v californiyu,i voobshe chto takoe: " standard interview"?

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

On January --, 2008, we transferred this case to our INDIANAPOLIS, IN location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. You will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our INDIANAPOLIS, IN location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
Там написано: "a standard part of processing" - что означает, что обычная часть процесса при оформлении 130-й формы. И интервью самое обычное, как у всех. Что вас тут пугает?

vailon
01-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Zdravstvuyte Lev!
moi znakomie poluchali otvet s USCIS srazu approved,
prosto neponyatno, zachem im perepravlyat' etot case v local USCIS?

Lev Kobrin
01-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Zdravstvuyte Lev!
moi znakomie poluchali otvet s USCIS srazu approved,
prosto neponyatno, zachem im perepravlyat' etot case v local USCIS?
Мне тоже непонятно. Если Вы подавали только 130-ю форму, и она аппрувана, то можно приступать к следующему шагу, т.е. подавать непосредственно на гринкарту.